First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request //+OPEN
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

grayze-anne wrote:



Oh.. Then nevermind.. Sorry for the troubles...

here hope you like it! i was called ffor dinner so i had to rush it hope you like it.


Posted 9/6/08

purpiff_01 wrote:


grayze-anne wrote:



Oh.. Then nevermind.. Sorry for the troubles...

here hope you like it! i was called ffor dinner so i had to rush it hope you like it.





Thanks!!!! Its awesome! Also can you tell me what programs/websites you use to do this?
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 9/6/08


Oh.. Then nevermind.. Sorry for the troubles...
here hope you like it! i was called ffor dinner so i had to rush it hope you like it.





Thanks!!!! Its awesome! Also can you tell me what programs/websites you use to do this?

yay! your using the avii!!! oh and i use photoscape and lunapic for animations.. photoscape is free and you can download it at phtoscape.org and version 3.1 is the only one thats free! and i have GIMP and its also free it think its gimp.org but its exactly like photoshop! ^_^
Posted 9/7/08




purpiff_01 wrote:



Oh.. Then nevermind.. Sorry for the troubles...

here hope you like it! i was called ffor dinner so i had to rush it hope you like it.





Thanks!!!! Its awesome! Also can you tell me what programs/websites you use to do this?


yay! your using the avii!!! oh and i use photoscape and lunapic for animations.. photoscape is free and you can download it at phtoscape.org and version 3.1 is the only one thats free! and i have GIMP and its also free it think its gimp.org but its exactly like photoshop! ^_^






But how did you do the lines/dots?

Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
Username:Kairidawn
Name: Kairi
Cropped (yes/no):yes, long and thin
Border (yes/no):yes
Text Colour:any color that matches
Text on Avii:
Extras:Stars


Pending - 3v3r_Free
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

grayze-anne wrote:





purpiff_01 wrote:



Oh.. Then nevermind.. Sorry for the troubles...

here hope you like it! i was called ffor dinner so i had to rush it hope you like it.





Thanks!!!! Its awesome! Also can you tell me what programs/websites you use to do this?


yay! your using the avii!!! oh and i use photoscape and lunapic for animations.. photoscape is free and you can download it at phtoscape.org and version 3.1 is the only one thats free! and i have GIMP and its also free it think its gimp.org but its exactly like photoshop! ^_^






But how did you do the lines/dots?



i use phtoscape!if you wanna download it please download version 3.1 at photoscape.org!
Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Kairidawn wrote:

Username:Kairidawn
Name: Kairi
Cropped (yes/no):yes, long and thin
Border (yes/no):yes
Text Colour:any color that matches
Text on Avii:
Extras:Stars


Pending - 3v3r_Free
Posted 9/7/08




Lookie!!!
ITS MY FIRST ONE!



And sorry if it kinda looks like yours...
I kinda used it as an example.. Hehe
Sorry..
So wat do ya think?
Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

grayze-anne wrote:





Lookie!!!
ITS MY FIRST ONE!



And sorry if it kinda looks like yours...
I kinda used it as an example.. Hehe
Sorry..
So wat do ya think?

is this an request..or..???
Posted 9/7/08

3v3r_Free wrote:


grayze-anne wrote:





Lookie!!!
ITS MY FIRST ONE!



And sorry if it kinda looks like yours...
I kinda used it as an example.. Hehe
Sorry..
So wat do ya think?

is this an request..or..???

OMG!
I'm so sorry!!!
Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

Saphire-Chan wrote:

Can i do one by 3v3r_free plz?
Cropped (yes/no): yes
Border (yes/no): yes
Text Colour: w/e matches
Text on Avii: Saphire-Chan (Can u make it animated plz?)
Extras:Anyhting Cute
Pic (in spoiler):


Pending -3v3r_Free
Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

Username:sm3xyang3l
Name:Daphne
Cropped (yes/no):yes
Border (yes/no):no
Text Colour:any
Text on Avii:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
Extras:brushes and anythin else cute
Pic (in spoiler plz):



Pending -3v3r_Free
Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
REPOST!!! >=D
username: Dlazyb
name: Annie
cropped:umm.....whichever way looks better ^^;;;
border: yes pwease!!
text color:whatever matches the picture
text on avi:Dlazyb, tra la la~
extras: smiley face!! =D or whatever goes good with it......
picture:

crunchymandy


if you need anything chaged please tell me ^^;;;;
Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

Dlazyb wrote:

REPOST!!! >=D
username: Dlazyb
name: Annie
cropped:umm.....whichever way looks better ^^;;;
border: yes pwease!!
text color:whatever matches the picture
text on avi:Dlazyb, tra la la~
extras: smiley face!! =D or whatever goes good with it......
picture:

crunchymandy


if you need anything chaged please tell me ^^;;;;


um...u do not decide which person does ur request, the person that chooses ur request will put the pending thingy, so its not up to u to do it

Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

3v3r_Free wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

REPOST!!! >=D
username: Dlazyb
name: Annie
cropped:umm.....whichever way looks better ^^;;;
border: yes pwease!!
text color:whatever matches the picture
text on avi:Dlazyb, tra la la~
extras: smiley face!! =D or whatever goes good with it......
picture:


if you need anything chaged please tell me ^^;;;;


um...u do not decide which person does ur request, the person that chooses ur request will put the pending thingy, so its not up to u to do it



DOH!!!! *smacks head* i'm sooooo STUPID!!!!! gosh!! i'm sooo confused right now!!! i'm sooo sowwie!!!! >.< *smacks head again*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.