First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request //+OPEN
Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Dlazyb wrote:


3v3r_Free wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

REPOST!!! >=D
username: Dlazyb
name: Annie
cropped:umm.....whichever way looks better ^^;;;
border: yes pwease!!
text color:whatever matches the picture
text on avi:Dlazyb, tra la la~
extras: smiley face!! =D or whatever goes good with it......
picture:


if you need anything chaged please tell me ^^;;;;


um...u do not decide which person does ur request, the person that chooses ur request will put the pending thingy, so its not up to u to do it



DOH!!!! *smacks head* i'm sooooo STUPID!!!!! gosh!! i'm sooo confused right now!!! i'm sooo sowwie!!!! >.< *smacks head again*



it okies, so if u want her to do it, then like wait...or someone else could do it 4 u
Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

3v3r_Free wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:


3v3r_Free wrote:


Dlazyb wrote:

REPOST!!! >=D
username: Dlazyb
name: Annie
cropped:umm.....whichever way looks better ^^;;;
border: yes pwease!!
text color:whatever matches the picture
text on avi:Dlazyb, tra la la~
extras: smiley face!! =D or whatever goes good with it......
picture:


if you need anything chaged please tell me ^^;;;;


um...u do not decide which person does ur request, the person that chooses ur request will put the pending thingy, so its not up to u to do it



DOH!!!! *smacks head* i'm sooooo STUPID!!!!! gosh!! i'm sooo confused right now!!! i'm sooo sowwie!!!! >.< *smacks head again*



it okies, so if u want her to do it, then like wait...or someone else could do it 4 u


ok, sounds good =) gosh....i'm sooo stupid =P
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08
Username: LadyYukki
Name: Zoe
Cropped (yes/no): Yes
Border (yes/no): no
Text Colour: what ever looks nice
Text on Avii:
Extras: brushes, swirls anything that looks nice
Pic (in spoiler plz):


Pending - 3v3r_Free
Posted 9/15/08 , edited 9/15/08
Username:SexiestGirl
Name:Samantha
Cropped:yes thin & tall please
Border:yes
Text color:anything that matches
Text on avi:SexiestGirl,Mitsuki-chan
Extras:brushes and anything kawaii
Pic


Pending - 3v3r_Free
Member
18956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a little south fr...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
ok, you know what you guys....i'm gonna get it right this time....

REPOST!!! >=D
username: Dlazyb
name: Annie
cropped:umm.....whichever way looks better ^^;;;
border: yes pwease!!
text color:whatever matches the picture
text on avi:Dlazyb, tra la la~
extras: smiley face!! =D or whatever goes good with it......
picture:


if you need anything chaged please tell me ^^;;;;[/
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/20/08
Username: lanciei134
Name: Lan
Cropped (yes/no): Yes and make it thin and tall...
Border (yes/no): if it suites.. yes
Text Colour: up to you...
Text on Avii: lanciei134 , Eyes , No matter where you are.... Everyone is always connected
Extras: black feathers or anything that looks good
Pic (in spoiler plz):


1401604
Posted 9/20/08


here you go
i hope you like it!


Posted 9/21/08

3v3r_Free wrote:


Saphire-Chan wrote:

Can i do one by 3v3r_free plz?
Cropped (yes/no): yes
Border (yes/no): yes
Text Colour: w/e matches
Text on Avii: Saphire-Chan (Can u make it animated plz?)
Extras:Anyhting Cute
Pic (in spoiler):


Pending -3v3r_Free


Wat it the website 4 ur photoshop?Can u teach me how to use photoshop btw plz?
Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Saphire-Chan wrote:


3v3r_Free wrote:


Saphire-Chan wrote:

Can i do one by 3v3r_free plz?
Cropped (yes/no): yes
Border (yes/no): yes
Text Colour: w/e matches
Text on Avii: Saphire-Chan (Can u make it animated plz?)
Extras:Anyhting Cute
Pic (in spoiler):


Pending -3v3r_Free


Wat it the website 4 ur photoshop?Can u teach me how to use photoshop btw plz?


um...u have to BUY photoshop, i dont think u can download it, but if u illegally download it it might not work as well..theres lots of stuff for photoshop, and i dont think i could just easily teach u everything, also, i've got school, so i'm kinda busy, sorri! but u can get photoscape, but i personally dont lreally like it XD..lol

Posted 9/21/08

3v3r_Free wrote:


Saphire-Chan wrote:


3v3r_Free wrote:


Saphire-Chan wrote:

Can i do one by 3v3r_free plz?
Cropped (yes/no): yes
Border (yes/no): yes
Text Colour: w/e matches
Text on Avii: Saphire-Chan (Can u make it animated plz?)
Extras:Anyhting Cute
Pic (in spoiler):


Pending -3v3r_Free


Wat it the website 4 ur photoshop?Can u teach me how to use photoshop btw plz?


um...u have to BUY photoshop, i dont think u can download it, but if u illegally download it it might not work as well..theres lots of stuff for photoshop, and i dont think i could just easily teach u everything, also, i've got school, so i'm kinda busy, sorri! but u can get photoscape, but i personally dont lreally like it XD..lol


Can u tell me how do u make the words blink and come out one by one. And how do u make another of ur face in the backround? o.o sowwie if i'm askin >.< I'm a just a beginner xD

Creator
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Saphire-Chan wrote:


3v3r_Free wrote:


Saphire-Chan wrote:


3v3r_Free wrote:


Saphire-Chan wrote:

Can i do one by 3v3r_free plz?
Cropped (yes/no): yes
Border (yes/no): yes
Text Colour: w/e matches
Text on Avii: Saphire-Chan (Can u make it animated plz?)
Extras:Anyhting Cute
Pic (in spoiler):


Pending -3v3r_Free


Wat it the website 4 ur photoshop?Can u teach me how to use photoshop btw plz?


um...u have to BUY photoshop, i dont think u can download it, but if u illegally download it it might not work as well..theres lots of stuff for photoshop, and i dont think i could just easily teach u everything, also, i've got school, so i'm kinda busy, sorri! but u can get photoscape, but i personally dont lreally like it XD..lol


Can u tell me how do u make the words blink and come out one by one. And how do u make another of ur face in the backround? o.o sowwie if i'm askin >.< I'm a just a beginner xD




um...photoshop doesnt hav animation, only photoscape does. and all u hav to do is to paste another pic on pic to get 2
Posted 9/21/08

3v3r_Free wrote:


Saphire-Chan wrote:


3v3r_Free wrote:


Saphire-Chan wrote:


3v3r_Free wrote:


Saphire-Chan wrote:

Can i do one by 3v3r_free plz?
Cropped (yes/no): yes
Border (yes/no): yes
Text Colour: w/e matches
Text on Avii: Saphire-Chan (Can u make it animated plz?)
Extras:Anyhting Cute
Pic (in spoiler):


Pending -3v3r_Free


Wat it the website 4 ur photoshop?Can u teach me how to use photoshop btw plz?


um...u have to BUY photoshop, i dont think u can download it, but if u illegally download it it might not work as well..theres lots of stuff for photoshop, and i dont think i could just easily teach u everything, also, i've got school, so i'm kinda busy, sorri! but u can get photoscape, but i personally dont lreally like it XD..lol


Can u tell me how do u make the words blink and come out one by one. And how do u make another of ur face in the backround? o.o sowwie if i'm askin >.< I'm a just a beginner xD




um...photoshop doesnt hav animation, only photoscape does. and all u hav to do is to paste another pic on pic to get 2
U do urs rly gud i wanna be u >.<

Member
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In heaven where i...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/23/08
Username: Peppermint264
Name: Mintzy
Cropped (yes/no): yes thin and long
Border (yes/no): yes any
Text Colour: you choose
Text on Avii: Peppermint264, Mintzy
Extras: um anything tht makes it pretty
Pic (in spoiler plz):


-Done Azora_S
Moderator
6991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Through the trees...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

Peppermint264 wrote:

Username: Peppermint264
Name: Mintzy
Cropped (yes/no): yes thin and long
Border (yes/no): yes any
Text Colour: you choose
Text on Avii: Peppermint264, Mintzy
Extras: um anything tht makes it pretty
Pic (in spoiler plz):


Sorry it took so long, and sorry some of your letters of Peppermint264 got cut off. =[


Member
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In heaven where i...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Azora_S wrote:


Peppermint264 wrote:

Username: Peppermint264
Name: Mintzy
Cropped (yes/no): yes thin and long
Border (yes/no): yes any
Text Colour: you choose
Text on Avii: Peppermint264, Mintzy
Extras: um anything tht makes it pretty
Pic (in spoiler plz):


Sorry it took so long, and sorry some of your letters of Peppermint264 got cut off. =[




THANKS!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.