First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Dreamers Academy!
Posted 11/29/08

japanmangapinay wrote:

karin: welcome kukai-kun
kazune: hello souma-kun
nagehiko: ur finally here jack *nudges* you missed a gushy love story *laughs*
lucia: welcome *smiles*

kukai: did i miss it*clueless* *thinks* gud thing i miss it ,by the way am i late
negehiko: ur kinda late
kukai: i knew it *hopeless but still energetic* well fine then is class gonna start soon?
Creator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

azhira wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:

karin: welcome kukai-kun
kazune: hello souma-kun
nagehiko: ur finally here jack *nudges* you missed a gushy love story *laughs*
lucia: welcome *smiles*

kukai: did i miss it*clueless* *thinks* gud thing i miss it ,by the way am i late
negehiko: ur kinda late
kukai: i knew it *hopeless but still energetic* well fine then is class gonna start soon?


negehiko:no remember classes don't start today or for the rest of the week *laughs*
karin: *sees kazune then blushes*
kazune: *looks the other way and starts to blush*
kazusa: *giggles*
Posted 12/1/08

japanmangapinay wrote:


azhira wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:

karin: welcome kukai-kun
kazune: hello souma-kun
nagehiko: ur finally here jack *nudges* you missed a gushy love story *laughs*
lucia: welcome *smiles*

kukai: did i miss it*clueless* *thinks* gud thing i miss it ,by the way am i late
negehiko: ur kinda late
kukai: i knew it *hopeless but still energetic* well fine then is class gonna start soon?


negehiko:no remember classes don't start today or for the rest of the week *laughs*
karin: *sees kazune then blushes*
kazune: *looks the other way and starts to blush*
kazusa: *giggles*

kukai:*whispers to nagehiko* i think karin and kazune are blushing*soft giggle*
nagehiko:*whispers back to kukai* yup *soft giggle too*
Posted 12/20/08

kyoko: pleased to meet you all *bow* my name is kyoko
Posted 1/28/09
KYOKO: *sit a alone in the park* .........*big sigh* .........where's everyone ??? ..... CURSE YOU SHOUTAROU!!! becuz of him i don't have any female friends TT^TT ...... I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!! *start laughing crazy*
Posted 2/9/09
kyoko: *take out the shoutarou doll and playing with it evil-ish* i'll surely defeat you someday SHOUTAROU!!! *start laughing evil-ish again*
Posted 2/14/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:

kyoko: *take out the shoutarou doll and playing with it evil-ish* i'll surely defeat you someday SHOUTAROU!!! *start laughing evil-ish again*


Kukai:.....um..Hi...
Daichi:mattaku......
Posted 2/15/09

azhira wrote:

Kukai:.....um..Hi...
Daichi:mattaku......


Kyoko: ah!?!? h-hi ....
Posted 2/15/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


azhira wrote:

Kukai:.....um..Hi...
Daichi:mattaku......


Kyoko: ah!?!? h-hi ....


Kukai:what's wrong is something bothering u??*holds ur hand*
Posted 2/15/09

azhira wrote:

Kukai:what's wrong is something bothering u??*holds ur hand*


Kyoko: i-i'm fine but w-who are you ???
Posted 2/15/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


azhira wrote:

Kukai:what's wrong is something bothering u??*holds ur hand*


Kyoko: i-i'm fine but w-who are you ???


Kukai:I' m Souma Kukai i' m a ex-Guardian ^^ and u??
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 2/15/09

azhira wrote:

Kukai:I' m Souma Kukai i' m a ex-Guardian ^^ and u??


Kyoko: guardian???... ah!!! *stand up and bow suddenly* i'm kyoko mogami nice to meet you
Posted 2/15/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


azhira wrote:

Kukai:I' m Souma Kukai i' m a ex-Guardian ^^ and u??


Kyoko: guardian???... ah!!! *stand up and bow suddenly* i'm kyoko mogami nice to meet you


Kukai:nice to meet u too ^^
Daichi:Kukai....
Posted 2/15/09

azhira wrote:

Kukai:nice to meet u too ^^
Daichi:Kukai....


Kyoko: so souma-san what bring you here???
Posted 2/15/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


azhira wrote:

Kukai:nice to meet u too ^^
Daichi:Kukai....


Kyoko: so souma-san what bring you here???


Kukai:i was looking for the others and then i came here and i met u^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.