First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Dreamers Academy!
Posted 2/15/09

azhira wrote:

Kukai:i was looking for the others and then i came here and i met u^^


Kyoko: ah you were looking for your friends ^^ .... well i hope you will find them soon ^^
Posted 2/15/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


azhira wrote:

Kukai:i was looking for the others and then i came here and i met u^^


Kyoko: ah you were looking for your friends ^^ .... well i hope you will find them soon ^^


Kukai:thanks ^^
Posted 2/16/09

azhira wrote:

Kukai:thanks ^^


Kyoko: you're welcome
Moderator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09
Utau:Am i late to introduce myself if i'm not i'll introduce wait where is everybody?
Posted 2/16/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Utau:Am i late to introduce myself if i'm not i'll introduce wait where is everybody?


Kyoko: eh??? aren't you that idol???

what bring you here ???


Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/17/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Utau:Am i late to introduce myself if i'm not i'll introduce wait where is everybody?


Kukai:UTAU!!.....where's the others..??
Moderator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/17/09 , edited 2/17/09

azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Utau:Am i late to introduce myself if i'm not i'll introduce wait where is everybody?


Kukai:UTAU!!.....where's the others..??


i really don't know but is this where i'm suppose to be?
Moderator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Utau:Am i late to introduce myself if i'm not i'll introduce wait where is everybody?


Kyoko: eh??? aren't you that idol???

what bring you here ???




umm yes i am but i need help
Posted 2/18/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Utau:Am i late to introduce myself if i'm not i'll introduce wait where is everybody?


Kyoko: eh??? aren't you that idol???

what bring you here ???




umm yes i am but i need help


Kukai:what is it??i' ll help^^
Posted 2/18/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:

umm yes i am but i need help





azhira wrote:

Kukai:what is it??i' ll help^^



Kyoko: eh!?!?!? you 2 know each other ???

Moderator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Utau:Am i late to introduce myself if i'm not i'll introduce wait where is everybody?


Kyoko: eh??? aren't you that idol???

what bring you here ???




umm yes i am but i need help


Kukai:what is it??i' ll help^^


I need to find the person in charge..................
Moderator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

umm yes i am but i need help





azhira wrote:

Kukai:what is it??i' ll help^^



Kyoko: eh!?!?!? you 2 know each other ???



Of course we do Kyoko i'm friends with Amu-chan and the guardians..........
Posted 2/18/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Of course we do Kyoko i'm friends with Amu-chan and the guardians..........


Kyoko: o-ok ... well i don't know your friends tho but i'm sure they are good people ^^
Posted 2/19/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:


azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Utau:Am i late to introduce myself if i'm not i'll introduce wait where is everybody?


Kyoko: eh??? aren't you that idol???

what bring you here ???




umm yes i am but i need help


Kukai:what is it??i' ll help^^


I need to find the person in charge..................


Kukai:Sure I' ll help u *winks*
Posted 2/19/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

umm yes i am but i need help





azhira wrote:

Kukai:what is it??i' ll help^^



Kyoko: eh!?!?!? you 2 know each other ???



Kukai:Yeah u can say that ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.