First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Dreamers Academy!
Moderator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Of course we do Kyoko i'm friends with Amu-chan and the guardians..........


Kyoko: o-ok ... well i don't know your friends tho but i'm sure they are good people ^^


Utau;Well its okay nie to meet you i'm Utau and you are?
Moderator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Utau:Am i late to introduce myself if i'm not i'll introduce wait where is everybody?


Kyoko: eh??? aren't you that idol???

what bring you here ???




umm yes i am but i need help


Kukai:what is it??i' ll help^^


I need to find the person in charge..................


Kukai:Sure I' ll help u *winks*


Utau:Kukai ok then well who's in charge?
Posted 2/19/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Utau;Well its okay nie to meet you i'm Utau and you are?


Kyoko: ah....*stand up and bow* pleased to meet you i'm kyoko mogami
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:


azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Utau:Am i late to introduce myself if i'm not i'll introduce wait where is everybody?


Kyoko: eh??? aren't you that idol???

what bring you here ???




umm yes i am but i need help


Kukai:what is it??i' ll help^^


I need to find the person in charge..................


Kukai:Sure I' ll help u *winks*


Utau:Kukai ok then well who's in charge?

Kukai:mm....Maybe Kyoko-san ^^
Moderator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Utau:Am i late to introduce myself if i'm not i'll introduce wait where is everybody?


Kyoko: eh??? aren't you that idol???

what bring you here ???




umm yes i am but i need help


Kukai:what is it??i' ll help^^


I need to find the person in charge..................


Kukai:Sure I' ll help u *winks*


Utau:Kukai ok then well who's in charge?

Kukai:mm....Maybe Kyoko-san ^^


Utau:well ok then what are you guys doing
Posted 2/20/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:


azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Utau:Am i late to introduce myself if i'm not i'll introduce wait where is everybody?


Kyoko: eh??? aren't you that idol???

what bring you here ???




umm yes i am but i need help


Kukai:what is it??i' ll help^^


I need to find the person in charge..................


Kukai:Sure I' ll help u *winks*


Utau:Kukai ok then well who's in charge?

Kukai:mm....Maybe Kyoko-san ^^


Utau:well ok then what are you guys doing


Kukai:we was just talking to each other ^^,Why do u ask
Moderator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

Utau;Well its okay nie to meet you i'm Utau and you are?


Kyoko: ah....*stand up and bow* pleased to meet you i'm kyoko mogami


Utau:Hajimemashite Kyoko my name is Hoshina Utau but my real nme is Tsukiyomi Utau
Moderator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09


Utau:i see well i'm just busy and need time to get away from fans

Posted 2/20/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:



Utau:i see well i'm just busy and need time to get away from fans



Kukai:well lets go somewhere then
Moderator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:



Utau:i see well i'm just busy and need time to get away from fans



Kukai:well lets go somewhere then


Utau:how about ramen a challenge?
Posted 2/20/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:


azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:



Utau:i see well i'm just busy and need time to get away from fans



Kukai:well lets go somewhere then


Utau:how about ramen a challenge?


Kukai:Okay Lets do it
(um...sorry gtg my mom is making me crazy)
Moderator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


azhira wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:



Utau:i see well i'm just busy and need time to get away from fans



Kukai:well lets go somewhere then


Utau:how about ramen a challenge?


Kukai:Okay Lets do it
(um...sorry gtg my mom is making me crazy)


Utau:Lets see who can eat the most ok.
(oh ok sorry for the late reply)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.