BADGE CONTEST (for Ocotber)
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 9/26/08


IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! THE CONTEST FOR OUR OCTOBER BADGE HAS BEGUN!!

RULES
I. 5 ENTRIES MAX PER USER
II. HAS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE TWILIGHT SERIES (it can also be from the movie)


REWARDS:
1ST PLACE: 700 PTS. AND BADGE FEATURED AFTER 3 DAYS
2ND PLACE: 500 PTS.
3RD PLACE: 300 PTS.


CONTEST ENDS THURSDAY OCTOBER 2ND Good luck to everyone!!^_^
Twilighter
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PandaTown!~
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
is there a certain size? o-0
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

aZnPr0lov3r wrote:

is there a certain size? o-0


around the size of the August 2008 badge....not too big, not too small
Twilighter
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PandaTown!~
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

narutofan110 wrote:


aZnPr0lov3r wrote:

is there a certain size? o-0


around the size of the August 2008 badge....not too big, not too small


ohk
Twilighter
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
YAY!!! I'll JOIN!!!

Here's what I did...

Badge 1:



Badge 2:



That's all...for now (who nows, I still have 3 entries, right???)
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

hanna17 wrote:

YAY!!! I'll JOIN!!!

Here's what I did...

Badge 1:



Badge 2:



That's all...for now (who nows, I still have 3 entries, right???)


yep you sure do!!
Posted 8/29/08
Here's mine:


Twilighter
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
wahhh theyre all so gwd. ^__^
Twilighter
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

narutofan110 wrote:


hanna17 wrote:

YAY!!! I'll JOIN!!!

Here's what I did...

Badge 1:



Badge 2:



That's all...for now (who nows, I still have 3 entries, right???)


yep you sure do!!


YAY!!! anyways, here's my remaining three:

Badge 3:



Badge 4:



Badge 5:

Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/31/08
here's my September badge ^^

Twilighter
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
heres my intree hope you like
You must be logged in to post.