Microsoft Points
Posted 8/25/08
Does Microsoft have a site where you can order points there and they will appear on your Xbox Live account? I want t to get some points, but I don't feel like typing all the crap in on my console.
Posted 8/25/08
HAHAHAHAHAAH you mean gamerpoints? i'm not to big of a gamer points whore. the only thing i want a good player behind those points
Posted 8/25/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAAH you mean gamerpoints? i'm not to big of a gamer points whore. the only thing i want a good player behind those points


Lol no I mean Microsoft Points, the points you use to buy things. I found it though, on the Zune website (as to why they would put it THERE ONLY is beyond me...)
Posted 8/25/08

dmitsuki wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAAH you mean gamerpoints? i'm not to big of a gamer points whore. the only thing i want a good player behind those points


Lol no I mean Microsoft Points, the points you use to buy things. I found it though, on the Zune website (as to why they would put it THERE ONLY is beyond me...)


OOOOOOOHHHHHHH those things. i don't like downloading crap cuz i only have a 20 GB hard drvie. fuckin microsoft ripped me off. i bought my 360 the month before they told everyone they will make it 60 GB on the pro and make it cheaper. do i feel like ripped off? fuck yes. i can't store all my music and shit in it.
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / My house
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
No, U still have to type some numbers either from credit card or prepaid card.
Posted 8/25/08

eX_ZION wrote:

No, U still have to type some numbers either from credit card or prepaid card.


Yeah but I meant like Microsoft's official website from where which you could do that, rather then on the xbox.
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / My house
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

dmitsuki wrote:


eX_ZION wrote:

No, U still have to type some numbers either from credit card or prepaid card.


Yeah but I meant like Microsoft's official website from where which you could do that, rather then on the xbox.


No, you alway have to do it from your DashBoard.
Posted 8/25/08

eX_ZION wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


eX_ZION wrote:

No, U still have to type some numbers either from credit card or prepaid card.


Yeah but I meant like Microsoft's official website from where which you could do that, rather then on the xbox.


No, you alway have to do it from your DashBoard.


Actually, you can do it from the Zune website.
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / My house
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

dmitsuki wrote:


eX_ZION wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


eX_ZION wrote:

No, U still have to type some numbers either from credit card or prepaid card.


Yeah but I meant like Microsoft's official website from where which you could do that, rather then on the xbox.


No, you alway have to do it from your DashBoard.


Actually, you can do it from the Zune website.


Oh my bad, anyways microsoft doesn't have an specific site to buy microsoft point so The zune and your dash board are probably your only options. Maybe xbox.com has an option for that too.
Posted 8/25/08

eX_ZION wrote:


Oh my bad, anyways microsoft doesn't have an specific site to buy microsoft point so The zune and your dash board are probably your only options. Maybe xbox.com has an option for that too.


You would think, but after about 2 hours of clicking I found out, no, it doesn't. The only way for me to buy points for my XBOX LIVE games is to go to a ZUNE website or use a stupid controller. Good job Microsoft, you guys are so intuitive!
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

dmitsuki wrote:


eX_ZION wrote:


Oh my bad, anyways microsoft doesn't have an specific site to buy microsoft point so The zune and your dash board are probably your only options. Maybe xbox.com has an option for that too.


You would think, but after about 2 hours of clicking I found out, no, it doesn't. The only way for me to buy points for my XBOX LIVE games is to go to a ZUNE website or use a stupid controller. Good job Microsoft, you guys are so intuitive!


you can do it from teh xbox website you just have to sign in and go to manage account and it should be on the right hand side
Posted 8/1/09
No personal threads allowed

~locked
You must be logged in to post.