First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
USA accused of table spin & refusing to accept defeat
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

bob852456 wrote:

Americans are a bunch of little babies
(even though i'm one )


Speak for yourself then
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


Loofie7 wrote:

Forget China and America what happened to the Philippines


What event are you referring to?


Idk every event =0
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Just start a freaking world war.


lmao! world war 3 here we come!
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / grrrr
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bob852456 wrote:

Americans are a bunch of little babies
(even though i'm one )


Speak for yourself then


pshhh i will
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

bob852456 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bob852456 wrote:

Americans are a bunch of little babies
(even though i'm one )


Speak for yourself then


pshhh i will


Sorry =/ I wouldn't consider myself a baby
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / grrrr
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bob852456 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bob852456 wrote:

Americans are a bunch of little babies
(even though i'm one )


Speak for yourself then


pshhh i will


Sorry =/ I wouldn't consider myself a baby


oh i know i know
im just speaking for myself
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

bob852456 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bob852456 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bob852456 wrote:

Americans are a bunch of little babies
(even though i'm one )


Speak for yourself then


pshhh i will


Sorry =/ I wouldn't consider myself a baby


oh i know i know
im just speaking for myself


Lol you shouldn't think so low of yourself either
14149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
China owned... they won fair and nice
withour any unhumanly good athlete like phelps...
If americans want to Ilude themselves... well ... PFFTT ... that was the best olimpic opening and ending ceremony ... a very nice butt wooping at several sports. My country was waaaay down there arround 30th or something but i don't care... The olimpics isn't about the medal counts... such fuzzle only shows how retardely HUGE american EGO is =/~ sad bud true such ego and "patriotism" makes manny of them ignorant...
Posted 8/26/08
China Won,
Give It A Rest America.
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Zenchiji wrote:

They cheated already Phelps didnt even come 1st in the swimming but he some how still won?


he came first in swimming. They have sensors on the fucking walls. It was incredibly close, but he did win.
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08
Lol Congratulations China won, unfortunately they won in all the events I don't give a shit bout. Lets compare world records broken now who wins??
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

manoelx5 wrote:

China owned... they won fair and nice
withour any unhumanly good athlete like phelps...
If americans want to Ilude themselves... well ... PFFTT ... that was the best olimpic opening and ending ceremony ... a very nice butt wooping at several sports. My country was waaaay down there arround 30th or something but i don't care... The olimpics isn't about the medal counts... such fuzzle only shows how retardely HUGE american EGO is =/~ sad bud true such ego and "patriotism" makes manny of them ignorant...


lol Patriotism is usually confused with nationalism up here in the states
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08

NaruHina2210 wrote:

China Won,
Give It A Rest America.


You're asking to be bashed


manoelx5 wrote:

China owned... they won fair and nice
withour any unhumanly good athlete like phelps...
If americans want to Ilude themselves... well ... PFFTT ... that was the best olimpic opening and ending ceremony ... a very nice butt wooping at several sports. My country was waaaay down there arround 30th or something but i don't care... The olimpics isn't about the medal counts... such fuzzle only shows how retardely HUGE american EGO is =/~ sad bud true such ego and "patriotism" makes manny of them ignorant...


You're calling us "retards" but did you bother to check out your grammar? I suggest you take a look at yourself before running your mouth about anyone, let alone a whole country


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Lol Congratulations China won, unfortunately they won in all the events I don't give a shit bout. Lets compare world records broken now who wins??


Woot Woot hahahaha
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Seriously guys. Stop bitching about us Americans. We've done both gold and overall for years now. I remember that during the Torino winter games and Salt Lake. Plus it shouldn't be a contest to see how much gold you can get. While gold is certainly better than bronze, a place on the podium is a huge honor in itself and shouldn't be overlooked just because the medal is silver or bronze. Think about how happy the US mens team gymnasts were when they got bronze for the team finals. They weren't expected to medal, but somehow pulled it off. Are you saying that their acomplishment should not be recognized because they didn't beat Japan and China?
2728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
watever! America got the most medals..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.