First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Can anyone tell me a Good anime that is NOT ecchi? or perverted?
Character
haylow 
19771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
nvm the world is curropted by perverts................
Character
8377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / right behind u!!
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
TOkyo mew mew! Bit childish though and zombie-loan
Character
haylow 
19771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
i almost forgot...... Darker Than Black is very good
Posted 8/26/08
has anyone said detective conan?
Posted 8/27/08
N-NOTHING PERVIE?!?!?!? D8
Well if your talking about beach scenes or hot springs then yeah, it would be hard xD
lol okay how about (yay big list time 8D):

Fruits Basket

Princess Tutu

Nabari no Ou

Special A

Ouran High School Host Club

Pokemon (this is ongoing and has over 500 episodes so I guess not this one xDDD But maybe the first season in jappenese?)

Vampire Knight

Sola (I haven't finshed this one but I'm pretty sure this isn't too bad :/ )

Shugo Chara

Clannad

Kanon 2006

La Corda D'Oro

Tokyo Mew Mew

xxxHolic (ummm not that much honestly.... Yuko thougth has a large chest xDDD)

Cardcaptor Sakura

Tsubasa Chronicoles (Did I spell that right? xD)

Monochrome Factor

Hitman Reborn

Loveless (?)

I know alot more other animes, but these are offf from the top of my head really :/ plus lots of animes will have so type of momment usually, really. Hope this helped thougth xD
Character
2476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
no, its Tsubasa Chronicles

Best anime = Skip Beat [but you'll have to wait]
Posted 12/21/08
Have you watched Naruto??? Its very dramatic and SOOOOO beyond not perverted. (its gets more dramatic in naruto shupiden)
Character
haylow 
19771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

Apple-Chan00 wrote:

Have you watched Naruto??? Its very dramatic and SOOOOO beyond not perverted. (its gets more dramatic in naruto shupiden)


what r u saying naruto is perverted......... maybe cause u didnt see it but the first episode was perverted............

try toradora anyway
Posted 12/24/08

haylow wrote:


Apple-Chan00 wrote:

Have you watched Naruto??? Its very dramatic and SOOOOO beyond not perverted. (its gets more dramatic in naruto shupiden)


what r u saying naruto is perverted......... maybe cause u didnt see it but the first episode was perverted............

try toradora anyway


ITS SO NOT!!!!!! You must be watchin Naruto Shupiden!!!
Character
8136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Fill in the Blank*
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

twinkiecake wrote:

N-NOTHING PERVIE?!?!?!? D8
Well if your talking about beach scenes or hot springs then yeah, it would be hard xD
lol okay how about (yay big list time 8D):

Fruits Basket

Princess Tutu

Nabari no Ou

Special A

Ouran High School Host Club

Pokemon (this is ongoing and has over 500 episodes so I guess not this one xDDD But maybe the first season in jappenese?)

Vampire Knight

Sola (I haven't finshed this one but I'm pretty sure this isn't too bad :/ )

Shugo Chara

Clannad

Kanon 2006

La Corda D'Oro

Tokyo Mew Mew

xxxHolic (ummm not that much honestly.... Yuko thougth has a large chest xDDD)

Cardcaptor Sakura

Tsubasa Chronicoles (Did I spell that right? xD)

Monochrome Factor

Hitman Reborn

Loveless (?)

I know alot more other animes, but these are offf from the top of my head really :/ plus lots of animes will have so type of momment usually, really. Hope this helped thougth xD


Yeah, xxxHolic! Yuko's chest isn't so bad, but it is kinda biggish... BUT I don't think she does anything nasty with it (I haven't finished the anime), it's VERY unlikely...
Character
78827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida, United S...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
I still say Hunter X Hunter
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.