First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The Truth Behind Cyber Bullying or what i call "retards are retards"
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
*thumbs up*
Needless to say anything.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Sure thing.
Cyber Bullying is in fact a matter that should be taken in to action. Lately, this occurs only to those who are....errr... retards.
In fact, many are already in the process of being cyber bullied here in CR and it's sad. Basically, they are in the exceptions of being in the class of Retards and rather, they're being ... err... "cyber bullied" by users due to their lack of common sense and biased intellect.

-READ, for God's sake just read before you quote
-EDIT you moron!
-and if you can't stop yourself from making any retarded posts just STFU[/ii].

With this, you can already get what I'm saying.
Be offended if you like, but please just think about what you're doing in regards to this matter.
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
That was very redundant, and was not very helpful.
Posted 8/25/08
wow what a fucking boring thread -_-
2442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / i don't do random...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

drunk_ghost wrote:

wow what a fucking boring thread -_-


i agree, people have a MOUTH to back themselves up, you don't need to make a thread discussing about it .

~ infamousg
Posted 8/25/08

MassiveAssaultUnit wrote:

due to excessive amount of sheer boredom i decided to make this thread
just lock the thread if its a dupe or anything

cyber bullying is shittifying internet today and the ones to be blamed are the retards who are so stupd, SO DAMN STUPID that they attract people to maintain a high degree of urge in making comments of excessive insult to them. Internet forums is all about opinion and getting "bashed" means there is something so fucking wrong about you.

try these simple steps if you may happen to be a retard
-READ, for God's sake just read before you quote
-EDIT you moron!
-and if you can't stop yourself from making any retarded posts just STFU

and for all of those who are over-confident ppl out there who would quote me and demand utter resemblance regarding on any matter you may have to discuss, YOUR OPINIONS MUST HAVE DISTINCTION AND PROOF BEFORE YOU CONSIDER ME WRONG


you make good points yet you back yourself up really badly.
Posted 8/25/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Sure thing.
Cyber Bullying is in fact a matter that should be taken in to action. Lately, this occurs only to those who are....errr... retards.
In fact, many are already in the process of being cyber bullied here in CR and it's sad. Basically, they are in the exceptions of being in the class of Retards and rather, they're being ... err... "cyber bullied" by users due to their lack of common sense and biased intellect.

-READ, for God's sake just read before you quote
-EDIT you moron!
-and if you can't stop yourself from making any retarded posts just STFU[/ii].

With this, you can already get what I'm saying.
Be offended if you like, but please just think about what you're doing in regards to this matter.


what an ignorant reply.
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
I remerber thiis one time when I said that cyber bullying is an inconceavibly gay circlejirk of drama, butthurt, flamming, and drams again... but upon further thaought that was more a description of a flame war... cyber bullying to me is a entirely different and much gayer process completely devoid of humor. some may argue that cyber bullying can be considered like a flame war on steroids. cyber bullying on a forum can rather by symbolised as a forum having cancer in the ass (and for some added symbolism retaliation to cyber bullying could be symbolised as chemo therapy). if anyone was offended by this then I would recomend taking a minute to cool down and answering the question "why so serious?". it's just the internet...
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

hata64bonu wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Sure thing.
Cyber Bullying is in fact a matter that should be taken in to action. Lately, this occurs only to those who are....errr... retards.
In fact, many are already in the process of being cyber bullied here in CR and it's sad. Basically, they are in the exceptions of being in the class of Retards and rather, they're being ... err... "cyber bullied" by users due to their lack of common sense and biased intellect.

-READ, for God's sake just read before you quote
-EDIT you moron!
-and if you can't stop yourself from making any retarded posts just STFU[/ii].

With this, you can already get what I'm saying.
Be offended if you like, but please just think about what you're doing in regards to this matter.


what an ignorant reply.



I know. Don't need to remind me.
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
*yawn* we all know already
Posted 8/25/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Sure thing.
Cyber Bullying is in fact a matter that should be taken in to action. Lately, this occurs only to those who are....errr... retards.
In fact, many are already in the process of being cyber bullied here in CR and it's sad. Basically, they are in the exceptions of being in the class of Retards and rather, they're being ... err... "cyber bullied" by users due to their lack of common sense and biased intellect.

-READ, for God's sake just read before you quote
-EDIT you moron!
-and if you can't stop yourself from making any retarded posts just STFU[/ii].

With this, you can already get what I'm saying.
Be offended if you like, but please just think about what you're doing in regards to this matter.


what an ignorant reply.



I know. Don't need to remind me.


I guess you would call me a "cyber bully" for claiming you have very ignorant replies.
Anyways *yawns* this is a really stupid thread. I think everyone in the world has been
bullied by words so we don't need a reminder.
Posted 8/25/08
hahahaha I'm going to kill myself and cry cause somebody who doesn't even know who I am was mean to me
ROFLMFAO sorry my twisted and sick sense of humor gets the better of me
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
I agree. Unless you actually know the person in rl then there's nothing to get upset over.
Posted 8/25/08

MassiveAssaultUnit wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


MassiveAssaultUnit wrote:

due to excessive amount of sheer boredom i decided to make this thread
just lock the thread if its a dupe or anything

cyber bullying is shittifying internet today and the ones to be blamed are the retards who are so stupd, SO DAMN STUPID that they attract people to maintain a high degree of urge in making comments of excessive insult to them. Internet forums is all about opinion and getting "bashed" means there is something so fucking wrong about you.

try these simple steps if you may happen to be a retard
-READ, for God's sake just read before you quote
-EDIT you moron!
-and if you can't stop yourself from making any retarded posts just STFU

and for all of those who are over-confident ppl out there who would quote me and demand utter resemblance regarding on any matter you may have to discuss, YOUR OPINIONS MUST HAVE DISTINCTION AND PROOF BEFORE YOU CONSIDER ME WRONG


you make good points yet you back yourself up really badly.


that does not make any changes, fag


On second thought, you are really bad at expressing your point in general.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.