First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Host Club
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

mmmbul wrote:

*Yawn* you two never get on much do you


*kicks your face* i totally agree!


aquashadowcat wrote:



I did *sees mmmbul* no, not him *hides*


*points at you* check it, shes scared of someone smaller than her ahahaha
Moderator
16673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Double_Arts wrote:


smished wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

Yeah. His pin is written in this small paper inside his wallet. Uh...*Shows paper.*


Can I has that piece of paper. I like paper. the fortune is the best part of the cookie. I'll give you this for that paper *offers a signed copy of jump*


Oh Jump, great thanks!


smished wrote:

*eats the paper* HA HA HA HA now I know


That's a neat trick, I need to learn that.


i has too much jump
Shinsengumi
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Kairoshu wrote:


mmmbul wrote:

*Yawn* you two never get on much do you


*kicks your face* i totally agree!


aquashadowcat wrote:



I did *sees mmmbul* no, not him *hides*


*points at you* check it, shes scared of someone smaller than her ahahaha


but he's bigger than me, i'm older but he's bigger *still hiding*
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08


damn you kai

and thats a lie aqua

Moderator
16673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

mmmbul wrote:



damn you kai

and thats a lie aqua



*Thinks hard to what these pair look like* mmmble acctually is smaller than you lynxe
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

smished wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


smished wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

Yeah. His pin is written in this small paper inside his wallet. Uh...*Shows paper.*


Can I has that piece of paper. I like paper. the fortune is the best part of the cookie. I'll give you this for that paper *offers a signed copy of jump*


Oh Jump, great thanks!


smished wrote:

*eats the paper* HA HA HA HA now I know


That's a neat trick, I need to learn that.


i has too much jump


Lol, I have no JUMP. I can't find JUMP anywhere.


smished wrote:


mmmbul wrote:



damn you kai

and thats a lie aqua



*Thinks hard to what these pair look like* mmmble acctually is smaller than you lynxe


Uh....Love, hate relationship?
Moderator
16673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Double_Arts wrote:


smished wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


smished wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

Yeah. His pin is written in this small paper inside his wallet. Uh...*Shows paper.*


Can I has that piece of paper. I like paper. the fortune is the best part of the cookie. I'll give you this for that paper *offers a signed copy of jump*


Oh Jump, great thanks!


smished wrote:

*eats the paper* HA HA HA HA now I know


That's a neat trick, I need to learn that.


i has too much jump


Lol, I have no JUMP. I can't find JUMP anywhere.


smished wrote:


mmmbul wrote:



damn you kai

and thats a lie aqua



*Thinks hard to what these pair look like* mmmble acctually is smaller than you lynxe


Uh....Love, hate relationship?


love no, but they are friends
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

aquashadowcat wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


mmmbul wrote:

*Yawn* you two never get on much do you


*kicks your face* i totally agree!


aquashadowcat wrote:



I did *sees mmmbul* no, not him *hides*


*points at you* check it, shes scared of someone smaller than her ahahaha


but he's bigger than me, i'm older but he's bigger *still hiding*


Psssh dont believe ya lols actually, you are a midget, maybe it is true


mmmbul wrote:



damn you kai

and thats a lie aqua



damn you damn me =O


smished wrote:


mmmbul wrote:



damn you kai

and thats a lie aqua



*Thinks hard to what these pair look like* mmmble acctually is smaller than you lynxe


I agree *nods nods*


Double_Arts wrote:


smished wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


smished wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

Yeah. His pin is written in this small paper inside his wallet. Uh...*Shows paper.*


Can I has that piece of paper. I like paper. the fortune is the best part of the cookie. I'll give you this for that paper *offers a signed copy of jump*


Oh Jump, great thanks!


smished wrote:

*eats the paper* HA HA HA HA now I know


That's a neat trick, I need to learn that.


i has too much jump


Lol, I have no JUMP. I can't find JUMP anywhere.


smished wrote:


mmmbul wrote:



damn you kai

and thats a lie aqua



*Thinks hard to what these pair look like* mmmble acctually is smaller than you lynxe


Uh....Love, hate relationship?


say that again and i'll rip your asian ass =O
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/08


yes damn you
i no aqua is taller *unhappy face*

Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
*Refering to Kairoshu's comment* I shall take offensive action against that. *scrapes Kai's face with sandpaper*
Shinsengumi
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

mmmbul wrote:



yes damn you
i no aqua is taller *unhappy face*



*Pets your head* There, there, eat alot of ice cream and you'll grow taller ^.^
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/08


damn i didn't no that *eats aqua's icecream*
Moderator
16673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

mmmbul wrote:



damn i didn't no that *eats aqua's icecream*


Sheesh! anyone would of thought it was bad to be small. *stands at 5"0*
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

Double_Arts wrote:

*Refering to Kairoshu's comment* I shall take offensive action against that. *scrapes Kai's face with sandpaper*


*dodges sandpaper and scrapes your face with nattos*


smished wrote:


mmmbul wrote:



damn i didn't no that *eats aqua's icecream*


Sheesh! anyone would of thought it was bad to be small. *stands at 5"0*


AHAHA! everyone here is smaller than me!
Moderator
16673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

Kairoshu wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

*Refering to Kairoshu's comment* I shall take offensive action against that. *scrapes Kai's face with sandpaper*


*dodges sandpaper and scrapes your face with nattos*


smished wrote:


mmmbul wrote:



damn i didn't no that *eats aqua's icecream*


Sheesh! anyone would of thought it was bad to be small. *stands at 5"0*


AHAHA! everyone here is smaller than me!



HAHAHAHA! just because I can't kick ya in the face doesn't mean I can't kick ya in the balls
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.