First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Gambling club
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
were playing virtual figh- no dragon quest 3 *puts on virtual mask* oiiii double arts where are you oiii
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Double_Arts wrote:


mmmbul wrote:


Miyaru wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


Miyaru wrote:

*Raises Arm* Strip Mahjoh starto~!!! Do you even know how to play it? >.>


Uh, real training comes from experience?


i totally agree with her, *thumbs up* *dead fish eyes*


Maybe something similar like umm.. *points at Owee* That?


Owee? what that, somekind of game*


Uh let me explain *takes out a mini whiteboard* Owee, unlike Wii is made by Bentendo, watch Gintama episode 98-99 for more information. So....Uh....What kind of game are we playing Kairoshu?


lol bentendo
huh but the owee sounds wierd
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
Wii sounds weird. Doesn't it?
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Kairoshu wrote:

were playing virtual figh- no dragon quest 3 *puts on virtual mask* oiiii double arts where are you oiii


*Arrive in town* Oh, I'm here, lets go to the elder
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
okayz to the elder, where is the elder -.-
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Kairoshu wrote:

okayz to the elder, where is the elder -.-


*Goes to the elder* This guy here, maybe? How do we talk in this game? No, how do we make the elder talk? >.>
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Double_Arts wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

okayz to the elder, where is the elder -.-


*Goes to the elder* This guy here, maybe? How do we talk in this game? No, how do we make the elder talk? >.>


send that monster on him they he'll talk
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

mmmbul wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

okayz to the elder, where is the elder -.-


*Goes to the elder* This guy here, maybe? How do we talk in this game? No, how do we make the elder talk? >.>


send that monster on him they he'll talk


Okay.. *grabs you and throws you at him*
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

Double_Arts wrote:


mmmbul wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

okayz to the elder, where is the elder -.-


*Goes to the elder* This guy here, maybe? How do we talk in this game? No, how do we make the elder talk? >.>


send that monster on him they he'll talk


Okay.. *grabs you and throws you at him*


ahhh im a monster yeah
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
ITSZ A MONSTER *gets a sword out and kills it* Kairoshu gains 1exp
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
"Kairoshu has slayed a friendly monster"
"Kairoshu has gained 10 exp"
yeay for freindlys
Posted 12/5/08
lol too friendly i guess
Moderator
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
WAHAHAHA!!!
i'm the demon king. come and get me, if you can!
muahahaha!!! *flies away*
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
*pulls you back with a rope* oi oi, youre ownder is, NAH owner is calling yah
Moderator
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

Kairoshu wrote:

*pulls you back with a rope* oi oi, youre ownder is, NAH owner is calling yah



.....
you really wanna pick a fight with me, huh?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.