First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[KDrama] Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy (Hello My Teacher)
3469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / diatas pasir
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
hhe gong yoo is nie the title: hardtack teacher and cotton candy . .
the mae and the female lead doing great . .
the female lead she's good in acting although i dont know her name , she's played in bad couple (recommended)
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
My mom had to ask a guy to look for the dvd. I waited for like 2 days. Lol. The series here is incomplete.
Gong Yoo's the sweetest.
The Art Teacher looks like Victor Basa[Filipino Actor]
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
I'm interested to watch this... hehehe ^^ thanks for d recomended
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S. of A
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
I surprisingly enjoyed this drama - one of my favorites. It was enjoyable and the chemistry between the two leads was easy-going and charming to watch.


tackeyfan wrote:


gjtlsal wrote:

omg i love this drama so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my second favorite KDrama.
i love love love love love this- bummer that they are related, and can't be couples in real lifeTT
i love Hyo Jin too. such unique face-love her



They're related seriously Wow they're both good actors!!!


From what I know, they are NOT related. Just because they share a last name doesn't necessarily mean the two are related. Although, I've heard they are very close friends (candid photos, interviews, etc seem to attest to that).

Wonderful photo of the two, though. Where is that from?

ETA: I take that back. Info added to following post.
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

tackeyfan wrote:


gjtlsal wrote:

omg i love this drama so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my second favorite KDrama.
i love love love love love this- bummer that they are related, and can't be couples in real lifeTT
i love Hyo Jin too. such unique face-love her



They're related seriously Wow they're both good actors!!!


how are they related? i like the story, they're both cute...
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S. of A
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

garcia_marina wrote:


tackeyfan wrote:


gjtlsal wrote:

omg i love this drama so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my second favorite KDrama.
i love love love love love this- bummer that they are related, and can't be couples in real lifeTT
i love Hyo Jin too. such unique face-love her



They're related seriously Wow they're both good actors!!!


how are they related? i like the story, they're both cute...


Whoa. Did some research on empas and they're distantly related. Not directly related, but distant relatives. It's also because they share the same last name of Gong from the same clan. (All Korean last names are divided into different clans - JunJoo Lee, KyungJoo Lee, Gimhae Kim, etc - and a person of the JunJoo Lee clan can marry a person from KyungJoo Lee clan but not from JunJoo because they would be considered "related" to an extent.)

Pity, though. I thought they made a GREAT couple - really matching, much more than Gong Yoo/Yoon Eunhye.
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

paintedworld wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:


tackeyfan wrote:


gjtlsal wrote:

omg i love this drama so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my second favorite KDrama.
i love love love love love this- bummer that they are related, and can't be couples in real lifeTT
i love Hyo Jin too. such unique face-love her



They're related seriously Wow they're both good actors!!!


how are they related? i like the story, they're both cute...


Whoa. Did some research on empas and they're distantly related. Not directly related, but distant relatives. It's also because they share the same last name of Gong from the same clan. (All Korean last names are divided into different clans - JunJoo Lee, KyungJoo Lee, Gimhae Kim, etc - and a person of the JunJoo Lee clan can marry a person from KyungJoo Lee clan but not from JunJoo because they would be considered "related" to an extent.)

Pity, though. I thought they made a GREAT couple - really matching, much more than Gong Yoo/Yoon Eunhye.


thank you....
1863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
like this drama..
very funny
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Nah its not that nice.....but I do like the acting ..but its not that nice to watch compared to the other SBS dramas for 2005....one of the all-time hits juz came along :D...
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
i havent seen this and i dont know the story...is it good?..who are the actors?...
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08

nichell wrote:

i havent seen this and i dont know the story...is it good?..who are the actors?...


it is good.i liked it :DD
cute and funny.and gong yoo is so hot.if you wanna see the details,look up in the dramawiki-it's "Hello my teacher"
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
--private neverla...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

nichell wrote:

i havent seen this and i dont know the story...is it good?..who are the actors?...


one thing i can assure you..this is one helluva drama! i super lurve the ending--but as you know like typical Kdramas--there are moments that youd say it's a bit of a drag but for the most part you'll enjoy--fall inlove--you'll wish someone as hot as gong yoo would fall for you too!
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

fuzion_noizuf wrote:


nichell wrote:

i havent seen this and i dont know the story...is it good?..who are the actors?...


one thing i can assure you..this is one helluva drama! i super lurve the ending--but as you know like typical Kdramas--there are moments that youd say it's a bit of a drag but for the most part you'll enjoy--fall inlove--you'll wish someone as hot as gong yoo would fall for you too!


thank you...i might as well watch it and see for myself...since most of the korean dramas are really beautiful..
thank you...
hehehehe
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

EmmaKawai wrote:


nichell wrote:

i havent seen this and i dont know the story...is it good?..who are the actors?...


it is good.i liked it :DD
cute and funny.and gong yoo is so hot.if you wanna see the details,look up in the dramawiki-it's "Hello my teacher"


thank you for the help...hehehe...have you seen this?...
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

nichell wrote:


EmmaKawai wrote:


nichell wrote:

i havent seen this and i dont know the story...is it good?..who are the actors?...


it is good.i liked it :DD
cute and funny.and gong yoo is so hot.if you wanna see the details,look up in the dramawiki-it's "Hello my teacher"


thank you for the help...hehehe...have you seen this?...


yes .you should watch it.it's good :DD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.