First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Celebs with Tattoos
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

koi_jap wrote:


seto_fuckin_kaiba wrote:

Jaejoong!!!


NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! really?! i really didn't know til now....

hmmmm...kinda disappointing...i don't really like tattoos...but if it was just temporary...that would have been ok..


but hey..it's showbiz...being "COOL" is a requirement...


I STILL LOVE JAE JOONG no matter what!!!!!


hahahahaha


he has a tatoo?
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

xiaochien_08 wrote:



Cecilia Cheung



oh cecilia, the one involved in the Edison Chen scandal...her tattooes were the ones that incriminated her right away too bad for her
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

neyo_oyen wrote:

love se7en's tattoo.... i miss him already here in asia.....


me too. ^^
so where is he right now???
7730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Near a mermaid in...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

kedah wrote:

Jaejoong and Yoochun of DBSK

Jaejoong - TVfXQ SOUL
Yoochun - TVfXQ MYC and another on his ankle





I never knew Yoochun had another tattoo on his ankle. Do you know what it is? The photo is too blurry...

I don't really like Jaejoong's or Yoochun's TVfXQ scripts because it's a little hard to read. They should have used a more reader friendly text. Other than that, tattoos are sexy if done the right way. I'm a tattoo fanatic so Jaejoong and Yoochun get more love from me compared to Yunho, Changmin and Junsu. haha
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

kezrel wrote:


kedah wrote:

Jaejoong and Yoochun of DBSK

Jaejoong - TVfXQ SOUL
Yoochun - TVfXQ MYC and another on his ankle





I never knew Yoochun had another tattoo on his ankle. Do you know what it is? The photo is too blurry...

I don't really like Jaejoong's or Yoochun's TVfXQ scripts because it's a little hard to read. They should have used a more reader friendly text. Other than that, tattoos are sexy if done the right way. I'm a tattoo fanatic so Jaejoong and Yoochun get more love from me compared to Yunho, Changmin and Junsu. haha



i don't really know what the tattoo on Yoochun's ankle is. this is so far the clearest picture i've seen of it. i tried to search for a picture of his brother's tattoo too because apparently they share the same one but i've yet to find a photo.
424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / $anDiego Breezy :)
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

harman101 wrote:


prissyly wrote:

wu chuns tatoo has a story behind it its actually really romantic


what's the story behind it??


its said that around the chain & the roses he is waiting to put his wife;s & kids name in it that soo romantic he said more just i couldn;t translate it ;p i suk at mandarin ><
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

asianonline wrote:

Hwang Bo......



i can't read .i want to know what's the meaning. pls .....
1197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

kedah wrote:

Jaejoong and Yoochun of DBSK

Jaejoong - TVfXQ SOUL
Yoochun - TVfXQ MYC and another on his ankle





agree with this!!!!XD
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
i think miyavi got the best tattoos ever. i like his style, it's a lot of tat but it's all spread out not like lil wayne but i do like lil waynes face tatts. n all of miyavi's tatts are meaningful.



love how it's straight on his back


i love how it's placed. i plan to get arms like that


a lot of ppl get chest tatts with fancy font but i love how his is simple


that star is tight


lil wayne's hair line tat on his face shits ill
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

prissyly wrote:


harman101 wrote:


prissyly wrote:

wu chuns tatoo has a story behind it its actually really romantic


what's the story behind it??


its said that around the chain & the roses he is waiting to put his wife;s & kids name in it that soo romantic he said more just i couldn;t translate it ;p i suk at mandarin ><


that's really romantic.
thanks for the info!!
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

yokesoe wrote:


asianonline wrote:

Hwang Bo......



i can't read .i want to know what's the meaning. pls .....


that's so cool,
that she has a tatoo.
1269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

chickarita wrote:



G-Dragon


GD looks so hot in this picture!
693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
This Girl..I adore her...

"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies."

There once was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her HEART."

The sexiest tattos ever...
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / kim bum's heart X...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
barbie

wu chun
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

choco_chia83 wrote:

This Girl..I adore her...

"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies."

There once was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her HEART."

The sexiest tattos ever...


btw who's she?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.