First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Animes' that are better in English Dub
7397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ...Out of this Wo...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
What animes are better in english Dub than in jap?

For me, i'll have to say Dragonball Z is alot better in english.
Posted 8/25/08
Whoa. Better ? I don't think any dub can beat the Japanese version. =\
1384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

DannyStorm wrote:

What animes are better in english Dub than in jap?

For me, i'll have to say Dragonball Z is alot better in english.


I agree with you on that.
In my opinion, I think Escaflowne and Gundam Wing dubbers did a pretty nice job too.
7397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ...Out of this Wo...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Yeah, those animes where dubed really nicely.
1444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New York, USA
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
rarouni kenshin
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Naruto! lol j/k
but Rurouni Kenshin has a good dub, Yu Yu Hakusho as well.
Posted 8/25/08
gungrave and cowboy bebop.
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under your Bed
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
i don't know i've seen many bad dubs~
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / phil
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
rurouni kenshin
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Dragon Ball Z was for sure, I like Kenshin dubbed and japanese, I think they did a good job with Full Metal Alchemist, and Inuyasha.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

DannyStorm wrote:

.....i'll have to say Dragonball Z is alot better in english.


"Then the whole universe is going to die!"

"The balls are inert."

"They're in my other pants' pocket."

1274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Under a Bridge~
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

DannyStorm wrote:

What animes are better in english Dub than in jap?

For me, i'll have to say Dragonball Z is alot better in english.


Me too, To me Goku in Japanese sounds like a girl.
And there is also Cowboy Bebop.
7397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ...Out of this Wo...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


DannyStorm wrote:

.....i'll have to say Dragonball Z is alot better in english.


"Then the whole universe is going to die!"

"The balls are inert."

"They're in my other pants' pocket."



What!!....you don't like dragonball Z in english!? ..... i thought it was better. Goku's voice sounds more like a child or a little girl in the jap version, don't u think??
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

DannyStorm wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:


DannyStorm wrote:

.....i'll have to say Dragonball Z is alot better in english.


"Then the whole universe is going to die!"

"The balls are inert."

"They're in my other pants' pocket."



What!!....you don't like dragonball Z in english!? ..... i thought it was better. Goku's voice sounds more like a child in the jap version, don't u think??


I'm not saying I don't like it. The aforementioned quotes are what I heard from the English dub.

If dubbing can be hilarious, then I would like it as much as the poorly animated mecha animes that I enjoyed!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.