First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ASK THE GREAT SAGE-DAIKENJA...
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
This is a question from : kawaii13

if you guys remember, in the OVA, Yuuri met Sara in the hot springs but in season 3, he met sara in big Shimaron but they formally introduced theirselves in Caloria.....


WHEN did Yuuri REALLY MEET Sara? was it at the ova or season 3...it's so confusing......
why did they show it differently...... SO CONFUSED @.@


My answer is;

okie here it is...just like what I said before, KKM OVA is not the continuation of the main story. Its more like a side story, and to answer your question, yes, they did meet,both in the OVA and in Season 3 but the meeting in the OVA has nothing to do with the meeting in Season 3. And also, Saralegui's character was taken from the novel. Since the fans responded to Sara and Yuuri chemistry and Saralegui as a character, the producers took the opportunity to add Saralegui in the 3rd season. Its fanservice :D, they have to make all the fans happy :D...did that answer your question?...if you have any more questions, dont hesitate
Royalty
5626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Mystery Meme- just for fun!

HUH?!?! 30 questions where?
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

tiggi wrote:

Mystery Meme- just for fun!

HUH?!?! 30 questions where?


I'll send it to your inbox...but dont post the questions, post your answers at the Mystery Meme forum...
Posted 9/4/08

sever29 wrote:


sorasunao wrote:


sever29 wrote:


sorasunao wrote:

can u tell me how to become Royal Knight like gwendal ?


If you apply for a KKM character with a royal knight title... Conrad Weller and Berias characters are still open for application...

Daikenja here


ohh ok can i apply conrad weller title then ?


yes, its still open...i'll send the requirements to your inbox, okie


k i will try to finish it ^^
Half-mazoku/Half-Human
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
hi daikenja... i'm new here so... i want to know how can i apply to be one of the race in this group??? i really like to be half-half...
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

jackerpie wrote:

hi daikenja... i'm new here so... i want to know how can i apply to be one of the race in this group??? i really like to be half-half...



no need to apply, just choose from mazoku, human or half/half...which you just did! so half/half it is ...
anything else?
Royalty
1816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
I'm kinda new here, got dragged by my sister actually but this seems interesting...am not yet sure how things work but as the above post says, how can I apply for a race? I knida like being a Mazoku, and also can I apply for a character?
Royalty
1816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
I'm kinda new here, got dragged by my sister actually, but this seems interesting...am not yet sure how things work but as the above post says, how can I apply for a race? I kinda like being a Mazoku, and also can I apply for a character? I soo want to be Wolfram, so I need help for this...thanks ^__^
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

thesolitarybird wrote:

I'm kinda new here, got dragged by my sister actually, but this seems interesting...am not yet sure how things work but as the above post says, how can I apply for a race? I kinda like being a Mazoku, and also can I apply for a character? I soo want to be Wolfram, so I need help for this...thanks ^__^




Elowie, you dont need to apply for a race, just choose from mazoku, human , or half-mazoku/half human...as for Wolfram application, Supposedly, we are closing the application for Yuuri SHibuya and Wolfram Bielefeld but since Shinou Heika is not gonna be around for a week, i guess we can still accept Yuuri and Wolfram applicants...Saralegui Heika will send you the requirements. Please complete all of it, then, you'll take the test...Also, other characters are still open...


I think i have an idea who it is ...

By the way, I'm one of your subscribers on youtube .THANKS FOR UPLOADING KKM!!!

WELCOME TO THE GROUP

Daikenja here
Royalty
1816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

sever29 wrote:


thesolitarybird wrote:

I'm kinda new here, got dragged by my sister actually, but this seems interesting...am not yet sure how things work but as the above post says, how can I apply for a race? I kinda like being a Mazoku, and also can I apply for a character? I soo want to be Wolfram, so I need help for this...thanks ^__^




Elowie, you dont need to apply for a race, just choose from mazoku, human , or half-mazoku/half human...as for Wolfram application, Supposedly, we are closing the application for Yuuri SHibuya and Wolfram Bielefeld but since Shinou Heika is not gonna be around for a week, i guess we can still accept Yuuri and Wolfram applicants...Saralegui Heika will send you the requirements. Please complete all of it, then, you'll take the test...Also, other characters are still open...


I think i have an idea who it is ...

By the way, I'm one of your subscribers on youtube .THANKS FOR UPLOADING KKM!!!

WELCOME TO THE GROUP

Daikenja here




Hi nice to meet you! ^_^

Ahm so if I choose a race how do I go about it, do I post it somewhere? I've uploaded 20 pics just now, the excess is to account for any double pics that may have been already uploaded previously. I know about the forum posting though I'm not sure how to start with the wall posts? Sorry, I'm kinda messed up right now since my sis is bugging me to finish this and I still have a vague idea how to move around efficiently.

oh thanks for being one of my friends at youtube, it's a pleasure uploading them since I get to meet new people everyday.And thanks to all for a really organized group as what I've seen so far.

Cielle ^_^ ( one of these days I hope I get to sign as Wolfram mwahaha LOL xD)

Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

thesolitarybird wrote:




Hi nice to meet you! ^_^

Ahm so if I choose a race how do I go about it, do I post it somewhere? I've uploaded 20 pics just now, the excess is to account for any double pics that may have been already uploaded previously. I know about the forum posting though I'm not sure how to start with the wall posts? Sorry, I'm kinda messed up right now since my sis is bugging me to finish this and I still have a vague idea how to move around efficiently.

oh thanks for being one of my friends at youtube, it's a pleasure uploading them since I get to meet new people everyday.And thanks to all for a really organized group as what I've seen so far.

Cielle ^_^ ( one of these days I hope I get to sign as Wolfram mwahaha LOL xD)





elowie, one of the staff members will change your title ...and i just received your test answers from Saralegui Heika. thank you for joining! If you have any questions or anything , dont hesitate to ask ...
Mazoku
977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bulacan.... phili...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
uhmm... is there any application for Suzanna Julia von Wincott or there is someone already have the character?
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

czette1 wrote:

uhmm... is there any application for Suzanna Julia von Wincott or there is someone already have the character?


nope, its still open for application ...just leave a message if you want to apply, then we'll send you the requirements.
Mazoku
977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bulacan.... phili...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

sever29 wrote:


czette1 wrote:

uhmm... is there any application for Suzanna Julia von Wincott or there is someone already have the character?


nope, its still open for application ...just leave a message if you want to apply, then we'll send you the requirements.


ohh.... ok... last one question.... how about Anissina von Karbelnikoff? is there any application?
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

czette1 wrote:


sever29 wrote:


czette1 wrote:

uhmm... is there any application for Suzanna Julia von Wincott or there is someone already have the character?


nope, its still open for application ...just leave a message if you want to apply, then we'll send you the requirements.


ohh.... ok... last one question.... how about Anissina von Karbelnikoff? is there any application?


yes there is and its still open
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.