First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ASK THE GREAT SAGE-DAIKENJA...
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

xxtragedy13xx wrote:

daikenja-sama. i just like to ask about the novel of KKM? where can i find it? i'm living in manila, philippines, and looking for a good manga/anime store here is reaalllly HARD. I cant even get a copy of KKM poster. Is there any online store that's cheap? hehe. Hope you can help me.


domo arigatou.


hahaha try these sites...

http://shop.ebay.ph/items/_W0QQLHQ5fAvailToZ162?_nkw=kyo+kara+maoh&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=kyo+kara+maoh&_osacat=0


http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-71-9v-49-en-15-kyou+kara+maou.html


im just not sure if they're cheap enough for you ...i doubt if you can find KKM novels, but you can read some of the chapters here...just check the KKM FINDS page...
Half-mazoku/Half-Human
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines! ^_^
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
Hi! I'm applying to be Ken Murata! I just want to know what are the requirements of that cracter and I also want to know if it's still open! Thank you very much! ^_^
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

pokemonlover10 wrote:

Hi! I'm applying to be Ken Murata! I just want to know what are the requirements of that cracter and I also want to know if it's still open! Thank you very much! ^_^


Elow, Daikenja desu , im very sorry to inform you that the application period for Murata Ken character has been closed. We're only waiting for SHinou Heika's approval to announce it. Please check the " STAFF APPLICATION PAGE" for other character openings... You might be able to find something else or if you want to apply for a character that is not listed on the "staff application page" , just let me know... Thanks
Mazoku
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
i'm still interested application for Lady Flynn.
Half-mazoku/Half-Human
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines! ^_^
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

sever29 wrote:


pokemonlover10 wrote:

Hi! I'm applying to be Ken Murata! I just want to know what are the requirements of that cracter and I also want to know if it's still open! Thank you very much! ^_^


Elow, Daikenja desu , im very sorry to inform you that the application period for Murata Ken character has been closed. We're only waiting for SHinou Heika's approval to announce it. Please check the " STAFF APPLICATION PAGE" for other character openings... You might be able to find something else or if you want to apply for a character that is not listed on the "staff application page" , just let me know... Thanks


It's OK! And thank you very much for telling me! ^_^
By the way, can I suggest Anissina von Karbelnikoff? I really like her because most of her attitudes are the same as mine! I'll be so happy if it happens! Thank you very much! ^_^
Knight
41081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / Shin Makoku/ KKM...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
Hello Daikenja,

I just want to let you know that I'm still very interested in the role of Guntar von Christ.. I've replied to King Yuuri's email the day she sent it to me. Thank you. Let me know what's going on please.
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

kailee96 wrote:

Hello Daikenja,

I just want to let you know that I'm still very interested in the role of Guntar von Christ.. I've replied to King Yuuri's email the day she sent it to me. Thank you. Let me know what's going on please.


Thank you very much for replying. I assigned King Yuuri to get some answers from applicants with pending status. As for your application, you have completed the requirements and the test. I have evaluated your requirements and your answers, I am still waiting for Shinou Heika and Saralegui Heika's test scores, then it will be decided whether you'll get the character or not. I apologize for the delay, Shinou Heika is still on business trip and Saralegui Heika is very busy with school work. Im the only one around and I cant decide this on my own since its the three of us that started this group. I respect their authorities. I hope you understand. We'll try to make a decision this weekend. Thank you for your support. Please bear with us.

Daikenja desu
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

pokemonlover10 wrote:


sever29 wrote:


pokemonlover10 wrote:

Hi! I'm applying to be Ken Murata! I just want to know what are the requirements of that cracter and I also want to know if it's still open! Thank you very much! ^_^


Elow, Daikenja desu , im very sorry to inform you that the application period for Murata Ken character has been closed. We're only waiting for SHinou Heika's approval to announce it. Please check the " STAFF APPLICATION PAGE" for other character openings... You might be able to find something else or if you want to apply for a character that is not listed on the "staff application page" , just let me know... Thanks


It's OK! And thank you very much for telling me! ^_^
By the way, can I suggest Anissina von Karbelnikoff? I really like her because most of her attitudes are the same as mine! I'll be so happy if it happens! Thank you very much! ^_^


yes its still open. I will send the requirements to your inbox. Please try to complete them. Let me know when you're done so I could give you the test. Thank you.

Daikenja desu
Knight
41081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / Shin Makoku/ KKM...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08


Thank you very much for replying. I assigned King Yuuri to get some answers from applicants with pending status. As for your application, you have completed the requirements and the test. I have evaluated your requirements and your answers, I am still waiting for Shinou Heika and Saralegui Heika's test scores, then it will be decided whether you'll get the character or not. I apologize for the delay, Shinou Heika is still on business trip and Saralegui Heika is very busy with school work. Im the only one around and I cant decide this on my own since its the three of us that started this group. I respect their authorities. I hope you understand. We'll try to make a decision this weekend. Thank you for your support. Please bear with us.

Daikenja desu
[/quote

Hi diakenja dono,

Thank you for letting me...know and don't worry about it.. I understand.. I'll wait cause I know.. since I'm also busy with work and other things in my life.. I hope everything goes well for both Shinou and King SAra... :-)

Domo Arigato
Half-mazoku/Half-Human
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines! ^_^
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

sever29 wrote:


pokemonlover10 wrote:


sever29 wrote:


pokemonlover10 wrote:

Hi! I'm applying to be Ken Murata! I just want to know what are the requirements of that cracter and I also want to know if it's still open! Thank you very much! ^_^


Elow, Daikenja desu , im very sorry to inform you that the application period for Murata Ken character has been closed. We're only waiting for SHinou Heika's approval to announce it. Please check the " STAFF APPLICATION PAGE" for other character openings... You might be able to find something else or if you want to apply for a character that is not listed on the "staff application page" , just let me know... Thanks


It's OK! And thank you very much for telling me! ^_^
By the way, can I suggest Anissina von Karbelnikoff? I really like her because most of her attitudes are the same as mine! I'll be so happy if it happens! Thank you very much! ^_^


yes its still open. I will send the requirements to your inbox. Please try to complete them. Let me know when you're done so I could give you the test. Thank you.

Daikenja desu



OK! lol many have already completed the requirements! Maybe I should hurry up for it! Oh and by the way thank you very much again! ^_^

Half-mazoku/Half-Human
2430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shin Makoku....(o...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08
anou...

can u tell me how to become lady julia???
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

oishii_desu wrote:

anou...

can u tell me how to become lady julia???


please complete the following requirements:
LADY JULIA VON WINCOTT
-5 Lady Julia pics
-3 wall posts
-5 forum posts

let us know when you're done, then you'll take the test...all applications will be evaluated and the chosen one will be announced on the group page
Half-mazoku/Half-Human
2430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shin Makoku....(o...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

sever29 wrote:


oishii_desu wrote:

anou...

can u tell me how to become lady julia???


please complete the following requirements:
LADY JULIA VON WINCOTT
-5 Lady Julia pics
-3 wall posts
-5 forum posts

let us know when you're done, then you'll take the test...all applications will be evaluated and the chosen one will be announced on the group page


ok... what do u mean by wall post??

where should i put julia pic??

Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

oishii_desu wrote:


sever29 wrote:


oishii_desu wrote:

anou...

can u tell me how to become lady julia???


please complete the following requirements:
LADY JULIA VON WINCOTT
-5 Lady Julia pics
-3 wall posts
-5 forum posts

let us know when you're done, then you'll take the test...all applications will be evaluated and the chosen one will be announced on the group page


ok... what do u mean by wall post??

where should i put julia pic??



you put the pics on Julia Von Wincott album...a wall is a post on the group's guestbook page...anything else i can help you with?
Half-mazoku/Half-Human
2430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shin Makoku....(o...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

sever29 wrote:


oishii_desu wrote:


sever29 wrote:


oishii_desu wrote:

anou...

can u tell me how to become lady julia???


please complete the following requirements:
LADY JULIA VON WINCOTT
-5 Lady Julia pics
-3 wall posts
-5 forum posts

let us know when you're done, then you'll take the test...all applications will be evaluated and the chosen one will be announced on the group page


ok... what do u mean by wall post??

where should i put julia pic??



you put the pics on Julia Von Wincott album...a wall is a post on the group's guestbook page...anything else i can help you with?


i already upload the pic... but the pic is about julia with someone else, like julia and yuuri..

is that alright?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.