Post Reply Teachers!!! ^^
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08
Of course a classroom wouldnt be comeplete with just students!! we need teachers!!
jobs: teachers
English:
Helpers:

Maths:
helpers:

Biology:
Helpers:

Science:
Helpers:

Art:
Helpers:

Sports:
Helpers:

History:
Helpers:

Geography:
Helpers:

Music:
Helpers:

Cooking:
Helpers:

Wood Works:
Helpers:

Drama:
Helpers:

Languages:
Helpers:


then u can hav ur membership cards made ^^ just use this example:
username:mitsuki_kairi
name:kairi
age:13
D.O.B:17th march
position: sports teacher
pic:

it will look lyk this :





Posted 8/26/08
ooh can i be art Teacher????
Posted 8/26/08

lilnene88 wrote:

ooh can i be art Teacher????


yes ^^ sure do u want a membership card?? hehe xP
Member
1227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where i can fly
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
can i be a helper for the art teacher plzz and thank u!! ^^


username:pchick96
name:mitsuki
age:14
D.O.B:18th march
position: art helper
pic: u can choose ^^
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08

mitsuki_kairi wrote:


lilnene88 wrote:

ooh can i be art Teacher????


yes ^^ sure do u want a membership card?? hehe xP


Sure!!!!=D
username:lilnene88
name:Ami-chan
age:13
D.O.B:April 24
position: Art Teacher
pic:
Posted 8/27/08

lilnene88 wrote:


mitsuki_kairi wrote:


lilnene88 wrote:

ooh can i be art Teacher????


yes ^^ sure do u want a membership card?? hehe xP


Sure!!!!=D
username:lilnene88
name:Ami-chan
age:13
D.O.B:April 24
position: Art Teacher
pic:

here u go ^^ hope u lyk it

Member
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
Can I be the Music Teacher?
Posted 8/27/08

carissa8739 wrote:

Can I be the Music Teacher?


sure ^^ do u want the membership card dat goes wiv it?? hehe

Posted 8/27/08

mitsuki_kairi wrote:


lilnene88 wrote:


mitsuki_kairi wrote:


lilnene88 wrote:

ooh can i be art Teacher????


yes ^^ sure do u want a membership card?? hehe xP


Sure!!!!=D
username:lilnene88
name:Ami-chan
age:13
D.O.B:April 24
position: Art Teacher
pic:

here u go ^^ hope u lyk it



ooh cool!!!!!thx*hugs*
Member
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

mitsuki_kairi wrote:


carissa8739 wrote:

Can I be the Music Teacher?


sure ^^ do u want the membership card dat goes wiv it?? hehe



Ya Sure!

Username: carissa8739
Name: Carissa
Age: 13(I'm really 12 but my birthday is in one weeks time so..)
DOB: Sept. 5
Position: Music Teacher
Pic:
Member
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Username:deathoftheundead
Name: LBandit
Age: 14
DOB: 7th April
Postition: You don't mind if I become a drama teacher... right?
Pic:

Thank you
Posted 8/28/08

carissa8739 wrote:


mitsuki_kairi wrote:


carissa8739 wrote:

Can I be the Music Teacher?


sure ^^ do u want the membership card dat goes wiv it?? hehe



Ya Sure!

Username: carissa8739
Name: Carissa
Age: 13(I'm really 12 but my birthday is in one weeks time so..)
DOB: Sept. 5
Position: Music Teacher
Pic:

here u go hope u lyk it ^^
Posted 8/28/08

deathoftheundead wrote:

Username:deathoftheundead
Name: LBandit
Age: 14
DOB: 7th April
Postition: You don't mind if I become a drama teacher... right?
Pic:

Thank you

it's okies ^^ and here u go xP
Member
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wHaT aRe YoU, sTa...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
USERNAME: miko_sakura
NAME: Saki
AGE:14
D.O.B.: May, 11
POSITION: Self-defense teacher plzzz
PIC:
You must be logged in to post.