First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply wat do u HATE aout scholl
Member
204712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a galaxy far f...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Waking up early+homework.=ARGH
Member
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / JakaRtA
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
HoMeWoRk,, TeAcheRs,, n moI (hArd to sAY It...) fRiEndS
Member
8097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / why u wanna kno?...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08

Loliipopz wrote:

Well...i hate waking up early, teachers, homework, more homework, even more homework..,even even more homework o_o, test (oh those friggen dam test ._.), exams, the cafateria :O, the raise ur hand to do/go to sumthing/places rule, the bathroom T_T, projects, and sum Fxcking classmates..... o_o


wat dont u hate about school lmao
Posted 8/29/08

mrssexyanime wrote:


Loliipopz wrote:

Well...i hate waking up early, teachers, homework, more homework, even more homework..,even even more homework o_o, test (oh those friggen dam test ._.), exams, the cafateria :O, the raise ur hand to do/go to sumthing/places rule, the bathroom T_T, projects, and sum Fxcking classmates..... o_o


wat dont u hate about school lmao


Roflsrofls. Well i guess i hate pretty much everything about school
cept..hanging out with friends and not at home being yelled by my mom
i guess... :O
Member
8097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / why u wanna kno?...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

Loliipopz wrote:


mrssexyanime wrote:


Loliipopz wrote:

Well...i hate waking up early, teachers, homework, more homework, even more homework..,even even more homework o_o, test (oh those friggen dam test ._.), exams, the cafateria :O, the raise ur hand to do/go to sumthing/places rule, the bathroom T_T, projects, and sum Fxcking classmates..... o_o


wat dont u hate about school lmao


Roflsrofls. Well i guess i hate pretty much everything about school
cept..hanging out with friends and not at home being yelled by my mom
i guess... :O


*amen 2 that*
Member
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Music«★»Concert♥!!
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Homework
Posted 8/30/08

mrssexyanime wrote:

the worse thing about school is having 2 get up at like 7:30 am ~_~


i want 2 kno wat u think


really ?? ill be happy if i can get up at 7:30
actually for my skool ive to get up at 5:30 !!!
i dont like studying !!
Posted 8/30/08
`too many to mention.. lol'z..
`i hate almost everything about school.. argg..
`and i dun like waking up at 5:30 just to go to school and go home at 4 or 5 pm.. that sucks..
`sch0ol is just gettin' me crazy..
Posted 8/30/08

amag35000 wrote:

> I hate TEACHERS
because their first impression about me is the worst student in class

> Not allowed to bring gadgets or even comics and magazines :mellow:

> You can't sleep whenever you feel like sleeping


To make it short: School is indeed BORING!~
Member
1601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
All I really hate is being in stupid Special Ed. It's living hell!
Member
8097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / why u wanna kno?...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

baka-girl wrote:


mrssexyanime wrote:

the worse thing about school is having 2 get up at like 7:30 am ~_~


i want 2 kno wat u think


really ?? ill be happy if i can get up at 7:30
actually for my skool ive to get up at 5:30 !!!
i dont like studying !!


wat the hell!!!!!!! i couldnt do it i juz b late every day
Posted 8/30/08

mrssexyanime wrote:


baka-girl wrote:


mrssexyanime wrote:

the worse thing about school is having 2 get up at like 7:30 am ~_~


i want 2 kno wat u think


really ?? ill be happy if i can get up at 7:30
actually for my skool ive to get up at 5:30 !!!
i dont like studying !!


wat the hell!!!!!!! i couldnt do it i juz b late every day



noo ,, its ok for me to get up early ,, nice coz u can see the sun rise
Member
8097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / why u wanna kno?...
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

baka-girl wrote:


mrssexyanime wrote:


baka-girl wrote:


mrssexyanime wrote:

the worse thing about school is having 2 get up at like 7:30 am ~_~


i want 2 kno wat u think


really ?? ill be happy if i can get up at 7:30
actually for my skool ive to get up at 5:30 !!!
i dont like studying !!


wat the hell!!!!!!! i couldnt do it i juz b late every day



noo ,, its ok for me to get up early ,, nice coz u can see the sun rise


dats cool but i pr b sleep on my feet n would miss the sunrise
Member
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
WORK, CAFETERIA FOOD, ENGLISH, ANYTHING THAT U HAVE TO PUT EFFORT IN! >.<



(besides gym&math&spanish, we never do anything there...well, last year we didnt...)
Member
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore :D
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

aileen_9505 wrote:


spmae818 wrote:

i hate exams, i hate projects, i hate everything about school except my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Totally Agree with u !!!!


yeahyeah, the projects nowadays are getting troublesome ._.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.