First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Celebs and Kids
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

kheilaize09 wrote:


beigebuddha wrote:
Ju Ji Hoon


LOL..i love the baby's expression!!..haha!..


'Ummm, Serious makeover there Mom......'

4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

beigebuddha wrote:

Jang Hyuk
Ju Ji Hoon
Bi Rain


wow i like these black and white pics..so classic....and the kids are cuteeeee
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

beigebuddha wrote:


emisuh wrote:


beigebuddha wrote:

Jang Hyuk
Ju Ji Hoon
Bi Rain




I saw these photos on ARIRANG.... wasn't these for promoting ADOPTION in KOREA?? Awwww.... they all look great! I'm actually not quite familiar with JANG HYUK <which movie/drama did he star in?, cause he looks familiar to me... just can't put my finger on it>




Here you go - Drama: Successful Story of a Bright Girl
Thank you
Daemang
Movies: Please Teach me English
Volcano High - + More, Break for the Army 2004 - 06.


i think jang hyuk is also the leading man in Windstruck...the one who died...
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

garcia_marina wrote:


beigebuddha wrote:

Jang Hyuk
Ju Ji Hoon
Bi Rain


wow i like these black and white pics..so classic....and the kids are cuteeeee


Credit to 'Dramabeans' for a brilliant post....

1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 근섴'ㅅ 룸 :))
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

beigebuddha wrote:


kheilaize09 wrote:


beigebuddha wrote:
Ju Ji Hoon


LOL..i love the baby's expression!!..haha!..


'Ummm, Serious makeover there Mom......'



LOL..mean..haha!!.. but the baby is cute really..it's just that his expression is so funny..haha..
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

garcia_marina wrote:


beigebuddha wrote:


emisuh wrote:


beigebuddha wrote:

Jang Hyuk
Ju Ji Hoon
Bi Rain




I saw these photos on ARIRANG.... wasn't these for promoting ADOPTION in KOREA?? Awwww.... they all look great! I'm actually not quite familiar with JANG HYUK <which movie/drama did he star in?, cause he looks familiar to me... just can't put my finger on it>




Here you go - Drama: Successful Story of a Bright Girl
Thank you
Daemang
Movies: Please Teach me English
Volcano High - + More, Break for the Army 2004 - 06.


i think jang hyuk is also the leading man in Windstruck...the one who died...


OOOpps - Yet to see that one, hate the good guy dying........

4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

beigebuddha wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:


beigebuddha wrote:


emisuh wrote:


beigebuddha wrote:

Jang Hyuk
Ju Ji Hoon
Bi Rain




I saw these photos on ARIRANG.... wasn't these for promoting ADOPTION in KOREA?? Awwww.... they all look great! I'm actually not quite familiar with JANG HYUK <which movie/drama did he star in?, cause he looks familiar to me... just can't put my finger on it>




Here you go - Drama: Successful Story of a Bright Girl
Thank you
Daemang
Movies: Please Teach me English
Volcano High - + More, Break for the Army 2004 - 06.


i think jang hyuk is also the leading man in Windstruck...the one who died...


OOOpps - Yet to see that one, hate the good guy dying........


you should watch it , it's a nice movie - the lead actress is the same as that of My sassy girl...at the end of Windtruck, she met the lead actor in My Sassy Girl, also at the train station...nice soundtrack too
1576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / uae.
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Wooah.. Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye looks so cute, they look like a family, or somethng!!
1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 8/26/08








zai zai with lovable kids :)
812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Pi and MAki
1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 8/26/08









hehehe kids with zaizai :)
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 근섴'ㅅ 룸 :))
Offline
Posted 8/26/08


what a hot appa!!..LOL
1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
last one before i go hehehe wanna share this photo too bad the face of the kid is hidden he is with barbie and vic in that car :)
lucky kid :)


825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

garcia_marina wrote:


lialialia wrote:




i just love these pics xD *Akanishi Jin~*
MORE: [haha i found some more in my hard disk ]



sooooooo kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


agreed 150%
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Aiba Masaki kawaii
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.