First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Swordsmith
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

mmmbul wrote:

*enters* (lol thats obvious) hi can you fix my bomb


Here you go, fix, brand new....^^


Double_Arts wrote:

Uh hi.....Oh, I need my MP3 fixed


Oh wait, I work here.....I forgot.


lynxe wrote:


mmmbul wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Miyaru wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

Okie Ninja sword delivery at your service, uh, I mean Kunoichi uh...Let's get to it, it'll take a day. *Starts to mend sword*


Ano...It's been five days and my sword isn't repaired yet >.>"


heres your sword miss, sorry about the wait


five days to fix a sword...
thats slow


oi shut it stupid terrorist


*touch your shoulder* Leave him...I have a special bomb made just for him..*Smiles* ^^
Posted 9/30/08

Double_Arts wrote:


mmmbul wrote:

*enters* (lol thats obvious) hi can you fix my bomb


Here you go, fix, brand new....^^


Double_Arts wrote:

Uh hi.....Oh, I need my MP3 fixed


Oh wait, I work here.....I forgot.


lynxe wrote:


mmmbul wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Miyaru wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

Okie Ninja sword delivery at your service, uh, I mean Kunoichi uh...Let's get to it, it'll take a day. *Starts to mend sword*


Ano...It's been five days and my sword isn't repaired yet >.>"


heres your sword miss, sorry about the wait


five days to fix a sword...
thats slow


oi shut it stupid terrorist


*touch your shoulder* Leave him...I have a special bomb made just for him..*Smiles* ^^


*giggles* good idea >=3
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
LOL double art forgot that he works here lol and oi, my gundam *points at gundam*
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Double_Arts wrote:


mmmbul wrote:

*enters* (lol thats obvious) hi can you fix my bomb


Here you go, fix, brand new....^^


Double_Arts wrote:

Uh hi.....Oh, I need my MP3 fixed


Oh wait, I work here.....I forgot.


lynxe wrote:


mmmbul wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Miyaru wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

Okie Ninja sword delivery at your service, uh, I mean Kunoichi uh...Let's get to it, it'll take a day. *Starts to mend sword*


Ano...It's been five days and my sword isn't repaired yet >.>"


heres your sword miss, sorry about the wait


five days to fix a sword...
thats slow


oi shut it stupid terrorist


*touch your shoulder* Leave him...I have a special bomb made just for him..*Smiles* ^^


lol thanks *walks out and Explodes with a bright flash lol*
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

mmmbul wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


mmmbul wrote:

*enters* (lol thats obvious) hi can you fix my bomb


Here you go, fix, brand new....^^


Double_Arts wrote:

Uh hi.....Oh, I need my MP3 fixed


Oh wait, I work here.....I forgot.


lynxe wrote:


mmmbul wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Miyaru wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

Okie Ninja sword delivery at your service, uh, I mean Kunoichi uh...Let's get to it, it'll take a day. *Starts to mend sword*


Ano...It's been five days and my sword isn't repaired yet >.>"


heres your sword miss, sorry about the wait


five days to fix a sword...
thats slow


oi shut it stupid terrorist


*touch your shoulder* Leave him...I have a special bomb made just for him..*Smiles* ^^


lol thanks *walks out and Explodes with a bright flash lol*


Oh...Strange, I'm sure I put the timer longer, oh..Well.
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Kairoshu wrote:

LOL double art forgot that he works here lol and oi, my gundam *points at gundam*


Done, here, pull the gun trigger, I made it better
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

Double_Arts wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

LOL double art forgot that he works here lol and oi, my gundam *points at gundam*


Done, here, pull the gun trigger, I made it better


OIII WTF WHY DOES CHOCOLATE SPREAD COME OUT OI!
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Kairoshu wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

LOL double art forgot that he works here lol and oi, my gundam *points at gundam*


Done, here, pull the gun trigger, I made it better


OIII WTF WHY DOES CHOCOLATE SPREAD COME OUT OI!


Why? Are you not satisfied? It took me quite a while to make chocolate spread come out. It's a genius invention
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08

Double_Arts wrote:


mmmbul wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


mmmbul wrote:

*enters* (lol thats obvious) hi can you fix my bomb


Here you go, fix, brand new....^^


Double_Arts wrote:

Uh hi.....Oh, I need my MP3 fixed


Oh wait, I work here.....I forgot.


lynxe wrote:


mmmbul wrote:


lynxe wrote:


Miyaru wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

Okie Ninja sword delivery at your service, uh, I mean Kunoichi uh...Let's get to it, it'll take a day. *Starts to mend sword*


Ano...It's been five days and my sword isn't repaired yet >.>"


heres your sword miss, sorry about the wait


five days to fix a sword...
thats slow


oi shut it stupid terrorist


*touch your shoulder* Leave him...I have a special bomb made just for him..*Smiles* ^^


lol thanks *walks out and Explodes with a bright flash lol*


Oh...Strange, I'm sure I put the timer longer, oh..Well.


dammit i wanted the bigger firework one not this just snigy one
I can't even die from that!
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
Dammit, he's stupidly indestructible lol ^^"
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

Double_Arts wrote:

Dammit, he's stupidly indestructible lol ^^"


yes. yes i am!
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

mmmbul wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

Dammit, he's stupidly indestructible lol ^^"


yes. yes i am!


dammit! fack! why cant he die!
Joi
16380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Kairoshu wrote:


mmmbul wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

Dammit, he's stupidly indestructible lol ^^"


yes. yes i am!


dammit! fack! why cant he die!


cause that's not fun. If i die what would you beat up huh?
Posted 12/11/08
*holding sword*
ill give an amazing 25p to the person who can make this into an exploding sword. come on. just do it.
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

serpenter wrote:

*holding sword*
ill give an amazing 25p to the person who can make this into an exploding sword. come on. just do it.


*puts a plastic C2 explosive on the sword with duck tape* wheres meh 25p
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.