First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Karaoke Club
Posted 8/30/08

Kairoshu wrote:



Im talking obviously >.>


i know
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
*covers ears* -.-
Posted 9/2/08

Double_Arts wrote:

*covers ears* -.-


i dont u cant hear well anymore
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

jjoyycee wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

*covers ears* -.-


i dont u cant hear well anymore


Uh, sorry, I don't know what you're trying to say.
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

Double_Arts wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

*covers ears* -.-


i dont u cant hear well anymore


Uh, sorry, I don't know what you're trying to say.


see what im saying, her singing is so loud, she doesnt need to sing to pop your eardrums
Posted 9/3/08

Double_Arts wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

*covers ears* -.-


i dont u cant hear well anymore


Uh, sorry, I don't know what you're trying to say.


oh sorry typo error
im trying to say that i thought u cant hear anymore
Posted 9/3/08

Kairoshu wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

*covers ears* -.-


i dont u cant hear well anymore


Uh, sorry, I don't know what you're trying to say.


see what im saying, her singing is so loud, she doesnt need to sing to pop your eardrums


who are u saying?
Posted 9/4/08
all of this talking is kind of annoying *tursn on stereo and picks up mic* My go! *sings chome chome*
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

*covers ears* -.-


i dont u cant hear well anymore


Uh, sorry, I don't know what you're trying to say.


see what im saying, her singing is so loud, she doesnt need to sing to pop your eardrums


who are u saying?


OI oi, she gone to the next level of understandness *puts on earplugs* heres another singer coming
Posted 9/6/08

Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

*covers ears* -.-


i dont u cant hear well anymore


Uh, sorry, I don't know what you're trying to say.


see what im saying, her singing is so loud, she doesnt need to sing to pop your eardrums


who are u saying?


OI oi, she gone to the next level of understandness *puts on earplugs* heres another singer coming


*stares at u with eyes wide open*
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

jjoyycee wrote:



OI oi, she gone to the next level of understandness *puts on earplugs* heres another singer coming


*stares at u with eyes wide open*

*pokes your eyes*

Posted 9/10/08

Kairoshu wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:



OI oi, she gone to the next level of understandness *puts on earplugs* heres another singer coming


*stares at u with eyes wide open*


*pokes your eyes*



RAWRS
*clicks ur fingers in time*
Moderator
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

jjoyycee wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

*covers ears* -.-


i dont u cant hear well anymore


Uh, sorry, I don't know what you're trying to say.


oh sorry typo error
im trying to say that i thought u cant hear anymore


I can see your mouth moving when you're looking at me.
Posted 9/10/08

Double_Arts wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:


jjoyycee wrote:


Double_Arts wrote:

*covers ears* -.-


i dont u cant hear well anymore


Uh, sorry, I don't know what you're trying to say.


oh sorry typo error
im trying to say that i thought u cant hear anymore


I can see your mouth moving when you're looking at me.


oh u read lips??
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
you know he wanted a kiss, you just know if *throws natto at double_arts*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.