First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
who is the WEALTHEST actors in asia?
1731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PLutOniC
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 9/13/08
...........do u know a actor that is very rich......................??


for example i heard that the guy in my lucky star.............. his very!!!!!!!!!!
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
uh, not sure.
probably one of the more active ones.
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
umm..maybe the ones who are in many movies/dramas at once.
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Cloud Nine
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Don't know if it's true - heard that Bae Yong Jun is rich as he invested wisely. He's supposed to be among the top richest stars in Korea.
15763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
bae yong jun~
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

khernilicious wrote:




........do u know a actor that is very rich......................


for example the guy in my lucky star.............. his very!!!!!!!!!!


well wu chun from rich family u know. he owned fitness zone if i'm not wrong that what his gym called
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
stephen chow
jacky chan

232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Jacky Chan and Jet Li. US movies pays 100 times more
2411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Yeh Bae yong joon is the second richest Korean entertainer ..and i know this is moving fr the main topic a bit (Sorry) but Park Jin Young who was RAINS manager/ producer is NO.1 in Korea... AND RAIN himself is the fifth richest entertainer in Korea.. his share in J. Tunes alone is worht 8.3 billion wons. i dnt know in $US how much dats worth. but they are stinkin rich!!!
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
ya jacky chan, zihi zhang, and stephen chow.
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Heard that Namie Amuro made over 25 Million US $ last year.
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

RainAddict wrote:

Yeh Bae yong joon is the second richest Korean entertainer ..and i know this is moving fr the main topic a bit (Sorry) but Park Jin Young who was RAINS manager/ producer is NO.1 in Korea... AND RAIN himself is the fifth richest entertainer in Korea.. his share in J. Tunes alone is worht 8.3 billion wons. i dnt know in $US how much dats worth. but they are stinkin rich!!!


wow. I never knew Rain was THAT rich :O
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 0n d EaRTh
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
no idea guys !! but i think may b jacky chan
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08
Jackie Chan, Jet li. Nuff said.

Edit : An the two dudes in HEY!HEY!HEY! Japan...
2411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

HeavensGoddess wrote:


RainAddict wrote:

Yeh Bae yong joon is the second richest Korean entertainer ..and i know this is moving fr the main topic a bit (Sorry) but Park Jin Young who was RAINS manager/ producer is NO.1 in Korea... AND RAIN himself is the fifth richest entertainer in Korea.. his share in J. Tunes alone is worht 8.3 billion wons. i dnt know in $US how much dats worth. but they are stinkin rich!!!


wow. I never knew Rain was THAT rich :O


yeah mee too. i looked it up. no other Korean actor/ singer made it into Top 5...so i guess he is loaded $$$$$
no.3 is Lee Soo-man, the shareholder of artist management firm S.M Entertainment
and no.4 is Joo Byung-jin a former comedian
dnt know them
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.