First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What kind of girls does he like and does he has a girl freind?
Member
1900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Anime world
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 8/26/08
What kind of girls does he like and does he have a girl freind?

Plese tell us...............
Member
1900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Anime world
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

lovely_anoush2000 wrote:

What kind of girls does he like and does he have a girl freind?

Plese tell us...............


Posted 8/30/08
hmmm i don´t know but i hope he doesn´t have on XDXD
Member
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hawaii
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
i read an article about him and it says there that he HAD a girlfriend but then they have to BREAK UP because he says there that he's gonna live in tokyo and its gonna be hard for the 2 of them because their apaRt from each other that's why they BROKE UP and that gUrl is so LUCKY

and i also read an article about him and i kinda dont remember what YEAR he is in that day when there's this gurl that broke his heart without him telling that he love her (ouch)

but i think he doesnt have a GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW

so ANYONE out there believing that he's GAY HE ISN'T A GAY OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im just clearing things out 2 anybody who think he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean like hes so kawaiii desu ne???? hehe,,,,
Member
1598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
..defEniTLy nOt!...
tE-cHaN is nOt a gaY!..
..yeah!..he's sO kawaii..

..i LOve hiM very mUch..
..aNd hu tHiNks he's gaY?????? ..

..weLL,u need tO see tE-cHaNs abs..hehe^_^
Member
22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
when he was still studying in horikoshi high, a girl confessed to him. they did become a couple but then teppei thought, "do i really like this girl?"... after a week, they broke up cuz teppei thought it would be rude if he stayed with her. at that time he was always listening to orange by smap ... (aww he's so sweet!!!)

then recently (nov 2007), he was caught dating with haruka ayase in Meguro ward of Tokyo... but teppei denied it and posted on his blog that the rumor is entirely false. he explained that he is not even acquainted with Ayase, nor has ever worked with her.
Member
22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
teppei likes compassionate girls... that's all i know... -_-"
Member
9243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Nixa, Mo
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

sky_flakes wrote:

when he was still studying in horikoshi high, a girl confessed to him. they did become a couple but then teppei thought, "do i really like this girl?"... after a week, they broke up cuz teppei thought it would be rude if he stayed with her. at that time he was always listening to orange by smap ... (aww he's so sweet!!!)

then recently (nov 2007), he was caught dating with haruka ayase in Meguro ward of Tokyo... but teppei denied it and posted on his blog that the rumor is entirely false. he explained that he is not even acquainted with Ayase, nor has ever worked with her.


It was rumored that he was seen having lunch with her. But this was never confirmed with a credible source and nothing else has ever been said about it. Anyway, I doubt he would deceive all of his fans over a lunch date. He's obviously not that kind of person.
Member
22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

davonne wrote:


sky_flakes wrote:

when he was still studying in horikoshi high, a girl confessed to him. they did become a couple but then teppei thought, "do i really like this girl?"... after a week, they broke up cuz teppei thought it would be rude if he stayed with her. at that time he was always listening to orange by smap ... (aww he's so sweet!!!)

then recently (nov 2007), he was caught dating with haruka ayase in Meguro ward of Tokyo... but teppei denied it and posted on his blog that the rumor is entirely false. he explained that he is not even acquainted with Ayase, nor has ever worked with her.


It was rumored that he was seen having lunch with her. But this was never confirmed with a credible source and nothing else has ever been said about it. Anyway, I doubt he would deceive all of his fans over a lunch date. He's obviously not that kind of person.


yeah i agree with you. he cares so much about his fans doesn't he ^^
Posted 9/19/08

072025 wrote:

i read an article about him and it says there that he HAD a girlfriend but then they have to BREAK UP because he says there that he's gonna live in tokyo and its gonna be hard for the 2 of them because their apaRt from each other that's why they BROKE UP and that gUrl is so LUCKY

and i also read an article about him and i kinda dont remember what YEAR he is in that day when there's this gurl that broke his heart without him telling that he love her (ouch)

but i think he doesnt have a GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW

so ANYONE out there believing that he's GAY HE ISN'T A GAY OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im just clearing things out 2 anybody who think he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean like hes so kawaiii desu ne???? hehe,,,,




this girl is really ............. !! shes lucky bt she dont have heart , harsh n i think she is ..... !! >>> iam really mad

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no i dont think soooooo ,, hes super kawaiiiiiiiii
Member
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hawaii
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08

baka-girl wrote:




this girl is really ............. !! shes lucky bt she dont have heart , harsh n i think she is ..... !! >>> iam really mad

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no i dont think soooooo ,, hes super kawaiiiiiiiii


BAKA-GIRL i think you've MISUNDERSTOOD what i posted


i meant it like this IM JUST CLEARING OUT THINGS TO ANYONE BELIEVING HE IS A GAY THAT HE IS NOT A GAY OK!!! GET IT??? so to anyone of you who have misunderstood what i posted earlier just read all the capital letters and AHMM BAKA-GIRL cant you read the last part where i post "i mean like hes so kawaiii desu ne???? hehe,,,," cant you read that words or you just cant understand those japanese words it means "HE IS SO CUTE RIGHT???"

AND BAKA-GIRL FOR YOUR IMFOMATION IM A TOTAL FAN OF KOIKE TEPPEI SO DONT START THE FIGHT WITH ME OK!!!!

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGET CREDITS TO WaT BOKURA NO IBASHO FORUM FOR THE ARTICLE HEHE,,,
Posted 9/19/08

072025 wrote:


baka-girl wrote:




this girl is really ............. !! shes lucky bt she dont have heart , harsh n i think she is ..... !! >>> iam really mad

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no i dont think soooooo ,, hes super kawaiiiiiiiii





....................................................
wat ?????????????
Member
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hawaii
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

baka-girl wrote:


072025 wrote:


baka-girl wrote:




this girl is really ............. !! shes lucky bt she dont have heart , harsh n i think she is ..... !! >>> iam really mad

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no i dont think soooooo ,, hes super kawaiiiiiiiii





....................................................
wat ?????????????



oh yeah BAKA-GIRL CANT YOu see mAh PICTURES in mAh PROFY and mAh PRIMARY PHOTO here??? you could see there PICTURES of KOIKE TEPPEI right which means I REALLY LIKE him NOT HATE him so hope YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT and I would NEVER let anyone call KOIKE TEPPEI GAY 'CUZ HE IS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!! GET IT


and about the second one you quoted mAh post mAh computer have some problems sooo i been having bad time w/ mAh computer since yesterday so DONT wat me!!!!!!!!!!!! ok!!!!!
Posted 9/20/08

072025 wrote:


baka-girl wrote:


072025 wrote:


baka-girl wrote:




this girl is really ............. !! shes lucky bt she dont have heart , harsh n i think she is ..... !! >>> iam really mad

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no i dont think soooooo ,, hes super kawaiiiiiiiii





....................................................
wat ?????????????



oh yeah BAKA-GIRL CANT YOu see mAh PICTURES in mAh PROFY and mAh PRIMARY PHOTO here??? you could see there PICTURES of KOIKE TEPPEI right which means I REALLY LIKE him NOT HATE him so hope YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT and I would NEVER let anyone call KOIKE TEPPEI GAY 'CUZ HE IS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!! GET IT


and about the second one you quoted mAh post mAh computer have some problems sooo i been having bad time w/ mAh computer since yesterday so DONT wat me!!!!!!!!!!!! ok!!!!!



ohh~ why r u angry ?? i know u luv him so much that u wont say hes gay !! the writer who wrote the report was baka ..

Member
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
You're all such homophobes!

What is wrong with you? Who cares if a person is gay?? Are you Nazis or something? Get a life and stop being so hateful!

Does it matter even if Teppei is gay or straight, it's not like he'd go for one of us lol.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.