First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The Queen's plot?
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08
We all wished the princess would be together with Saito(HenriettaXSaito fans)
But unfortunately the plot will never changed....sob.....so it was a good dream till it lasted....

It would be a miracle if SaitoXHenrietta arc ever takes place and discards Louise forever....lol....
848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mangaville, Anime...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

unknown_lover wrote:

I wish the princess would just leave him alone he loves louise and thats all there is too it





xtephen07ray wrote:


unknown_lover wrote:

I wish the princess would just leave him alone he loves louise and thats all there is too it


I think its best that the princess went in to get saito, at least louise can start realizing to be honest with herself, and saitoxlouise might get better



I agree with both of you! I want the princess to die so badly, but if she forces Louise to confess to Saito, then they would end up together!
Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Louise has already confessed to Saito at the end of season 2.

Thing is heres what you need to remember about the Henrietta:

1. Her former lover died and asked her to find someone to love
2. Henrietta being the queen, doesnt have time to think about matters of love
3. Being Queen also means she cant show weakness and has to bottle her feelings up and not show to anyone
4. All men view her as a queen and not a woman and feel they can exploit her (like in season 2) and thus Henrietta has developed a fear of men in that sense. (notice that Agnus and her forces are all woman, and those attending the queen are also all woman)


Now heres the thing about Saito

1. He isnt from that world so rank and noblility arent a real factor to him
2. He sees the princess as a woman
3. Princess can trust him with her emotions and he can be a release for her
4. Saito is the only person who doesnt fight for honor and has shown to willingly give his life to protect the queen for nothing

I mean looking at the big picture, Louise can very well find someone else to love since the weight of her nobility isnt as hard on her as the queen. But the princess most likely never be able to love anyone but Saito
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
after watching ep9 i dont know anymore
Member
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
as you know, this anime is extremely high in HAREM content, so it doesnt really surprise me, cause even tabitha liked saito if u noticed rofl
Posted 9/2/08

skycloud117 wrote:

Louise has already confessed to Saito at the end of season 2.

Thing is heres what you need to remember about the Henrietta:

1. Her former lover died and asked her to find someone to love
2. Henrietta being the queen, doesnt have time to think about matters of love
3. Being Queen also means she cant show weakness and has to bottle her feelings up and not show to anyone
4. All men view her as a queen and not a woman and feel they can exploit her (like in season 2) and thus Henrietta has developed a fear of men in that sense. (notice that Agnus and her forces are all woman, and those attending the queen are also all woman)


Now heres the thing about Saito

1. He isnt from that world so rank and noblility arent a real factor to him
2. He sees the princess as a woman
3. Princess can trust him with her emotions and he can be a release for her
4. Saito is the only person who doesnt fight for honor and has shown to willingly give his life to protect the queen for nothing

I mean looking at the big picture, Louise can very well find someone else to love since the weight of her nobility isnt as hard on her as the queen. But the princess most likely never be able to love anyone but Saito


Very intelligent opinion....I love it....
You really have a clear view and understanding of both characters....lol....

Member
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
i think the princess is trying 2 interferre with louis just cuz she lost wales
Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

sasukesrg wrote:


skycloud117 wrote:

Louise has already confessed to Saito at the end of season 2.

Thing is heres what you need to remember about the Henrietta:

1. Her former lover died and asked her to find someone to love
2. Henrietta being the queen, doesnt have time to think about matters of love
3. Being Queen also means she cant show weakness and has to bottle her feelings up and not show to anyone
4. All men view her as a queen and not a woman and feel they can exploit her (like in season 2) and thus Henrietta has developed a fear of men in that sense. (notice that Agnus and her forces are all woman, and those attending the queen are also all woman)


Now heres the thing about Saito

1. He isnt from that world so rank and noblility arent a real factor to him
2. He sees the princess as a woman
3. Princess can trust him with her emotions and he can be a release for her
4. Saito is the only person who doesnt fight for honor and has shown to willingly give his life to protect the queen for nothing

I mean looking at the big picture, Louise can very well find someone else to love since the weight of her nobility isnt as hard on her as the queen. But the princess most likely never be able to love anyone but Saito


Very intelligent opinion....I love it....
You really have a clear view and understanding of both characters....lol....



Thanks, but it really helps when reading the novel because you see what isnt in the anime and the novel shows internal thoughts that the characters have rather than the exterior that they only show in the anime
Member
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
yea, so far i've only read the SaitoxHenrietta moments and they're alot more graphical and longer compare to the anime
Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08
very true, I would think people would have a lower opinion of the princess if they saw what she really did in the novel

hell she became sometimes kinda emo cuz of the war, saying that she will burn in hell for it even.
Member
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
what's going to happen next
Member
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
probably it's time to add Tabitha to the harem
Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Kinda sucks Kirc ditched the harem for old men... but than again she wasnt really part of it to begin with she was just a whore right?
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

sasukesrg wrote:

We all wished the princess would be together with Saito(HenriettaXSaito fans)
But unfortunately the plot will never changed....sob.....so it was a good dream till it lasted....

It would be a miracle if SaitoXHenrietta arc ever takes place and discards Louise forever....lol....



Maybe Louise will get killed while Saito and the Queen are busy making out in the series finale.

Then Saito would be free to have his very own harem.
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
damn if Tabitha ends up liking Saito like the rest of the girls it'll be a day in hell for meTT-TT
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.