First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Dicky Dramas (Have You Already Seen/Want To See)?
Creator
14691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 12/27/08
i've seen:

The Luckiest Man- nice series on true love
Journey to the West- awesome, he's a great monkey
Swordsman 1
Legend of the Treasure Basin
Kung Fu Soccer- i like how he's forgetful, so funny.
Taiji Prodigy- my fav part was when he lost his memory
Handsome Siblings
Chess Warriors
Duke of Mount Deer- hilarious
Young Hero Fang Shi Yu
Project A- its an ok drama. beginning was good, but the middle and near the end... its pretty sad... but the last battle was awesome!
Tian Xia Di Yi- he came out for a bit then died...
Mr. Winner
Mystery of the Twin Swords 2
Smart Kid- hilarious
Mystery of the Twin Swords- yat and yuet so funny


Posted 8/27/08
seen: (Water_Eria and Whirl_Wynn saw the same ones me, so ill be doing their parts in this forum too.)
Mystery Twins Swords both 1 and 2 (1st was good but 2nd... nahh)
Mr. Winner
Swordsman 1
Kung Fu Soccer
Project A (i didnt like it that much, but Water_Eria loves it)
Chess Warriors
Taiji Prodigy (Whirl_Wynn likes the s...l...o...w..n...e..s...s...)
Magic Chef
JTTW (awesome. best drama ever!!!)
Duke of Mount Deer
Handsome Siblings
Edge of Righteousness (song was touching)
Legend of the Treasure Basin (...we dont like it that much...sorry)
Smart Kid


i dont remember the other ones.
Member
1110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
I want to watch Kungfu Soccer and Smart kid
Member
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
seen:
Journey to the West
Swordsman 1
Kung Fu Soccer
Magic Chef
Taiji Prodigy
Handsome Siblings
Chess Warriors
Duke of Mount Deer- hilarious
Young Hero Fang Shi Yu
Tian Xia Di Yi
Mr. Winner
Smart Kid
the luckest man
The Monkey King: Quest For The Sutra



i want to see:
Mystery of the Twin Swords 2
Mystery of the Twin Swords
Project A
Legend of the Treasure Basin
Kung Fu Soccer
and all the other ones

i ma have seen other one, but cant remember it
Member
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Mystery Twins Swords
Mr. Winner
Swordsman 1
Kung Fu Soccer
Project A
Chess Warriors
Taiji Prodigy
Magic Chef
JTTW
Duke of Mount Deer
Handsome Siblings
Edge of Righteousness
Legend of the Treasure Basin
Smart Kid
Tian xia di yi

and other more..but don't rmb wats the title
Member
433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / J.J's House
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08
I have seen him in;
Legand of the Treasure Basin,
Handsome Siblings.

Handsome Siblings was my favorite though, he was so funny!

Does anyone know the names of the opening and ending to Handsome Siblings?
All I know is that Dicky sang the ending, and the other guy sang the opening.
But idk the names. :(
Member
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere with "h...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
seen:
Mystery of the Twin Swords 1 &2
JTTW
Quest for Sutra
Magic Chef
Smart Kid
Legend of Treasure Basin
Kung fu Soccer
Handsome Siblings
Taiji Prodigy
Project A
Edge of Righteousness
Duke of Mount Deer
Swordsman 1
Mr. Winner
Chess Warriors
Young Hero fang shi yu


Member
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
i want to see Project A. anyone know where i can watch it? it doesnt matter to me if it's dubbed. Manda, Canto, Khmer... i want it in any of those language (well, i only understand those languages) ^-^
Creator
14691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

CoffeePrincess32 wrote:

I have seen him in;
Legand of the Treasure Basin,
Handsome Siblings.

Handsome Siblings was my favorite though, he was so funny!

Does anyone know the names of the opening and ending to Handsome Siblings?
All I know is that Dicky sang the ending, and the other guy sang the opening.
But idk the names. :(


Opening Song: HUANG ZHONG REN by Nicholas Tse
Ending Song: CHAO REN by Dicky Cheung

Creator
14691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

XxJKxX wrote:

i want to see Project A. anyone know where i can watch it? it doesnt matter to me if it's dubbed. Manda, Canto, Khmer... i want it in any of those language (well, i only understand those languages) ^-^


they have Project A in Khmer on Youtube. =) they call it Paen-ka A.

Member
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote:


XxJKxX wrote:

i want to see Project A. anyone know where i can watch it? it doesnt matter to me if it's dubbed. Manda, Canto, Khmer... i want it in any of those language (well, i only understand those languages) ^-^


they have Project A in Khmer on Youtube. =) they call it Paen-ka A.



omg! thanks! in khmer huh... wonder how who's voicing for dicky. i like his khmer voice-actor in monkey king.
Member
433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / J.J's House
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote:


CoffeePrincess32 wrote:

I have seen him in;
Legand of the Treasure Basin,
Handsome Siblings.

Handsome Siblings was my favorite though, he was so funny!

Does anyone know the names of the opening and ending to Handsome Siblings?
All I know is that Dicky sang the ending, and the other guy sang the opening.
But idk the names. :(


Opening Song: HUANG ZHONG REN by Nicholas Tse
Ending Song: CHAO REN by Dicky Cheung




AH~!
8D
Thank you sooo much!
<333;
Member
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
i dont seen much of their movies and shows. i want to see them here in crunchyroll.... but when i search the englishg title of the movies or dramas bout dicky..it dont accurately shows...rather give me some related searches...i felt damn deepress why it wont show up....heres the show that i want to watch:
mr. winner
kung fu soccer
smart kid
taiji prodigy (correct me
Creator
14691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

aceboy25 wrote:

i dont seen much of their movies and shows. i want to see them here in crunchyroll.... but when i search the englishg title of the movies or dramas bout dicky..it dont accurately shows...rather give me some related searches...i felt damn deepress why it wont show up....heres the show that i want to watch:
mr. winner
kung fu soccer
smart kid
taiji prodigy (correct me


they have taiji prodigy on Crunchyroll. it's just that on Crunchyroll, they call it Young Zhang San Feng.

Member
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
i just realized i never posted what i've seen:

Mystery of the Twin Swords 1 & 2- i was like 5 or 6 when i saw it. funny but the clothes are weird looking, no offense.
Legend of the Treasure Basin- had to see it in Khmer
Journey to the West- watched it when i was 3. but i remember watching it again when i got older.
Kung Fu Soccer
Taiji Prodigy
Smart Kid- i love this series! had to watch this in Khmer too. Dicky's always saying how awesome he is. lol. XD
Handsome Siblings- they changed the clothes. the clothes that Dicky had before looks better than the spiky hair one he had in the show. well in my opinion. x] he looks more fishy like his name Yu. lol.

Mr. Winner- that's like one the roles i've seen dicky play retarded.
Project A- had to watch it in Khmer. thanks to Seiryuu for telling me it's on youtube.
Magic Chef- hungry
Monkey King: Quest for Sutra- so sad!!! rock and flower..... T^T
Tian Xia Di Yi- dicky was a guest in this one.
Swordsman 1- hilarious. such a scaredy cat in the beginning.
Young Hero Fang Shi Yu- khmer on youtube
Duke of Mount Deer 2000- hecka funny.
Chess Warriors- i like chess
Edge of Righteousness- i dont remember this series but i know i saw it when i was 4.

i think that's all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.