First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Twilight the movie
Posted 8/26/08
Kristen Stewart - Bella Swan

Robert Pattinson - Edward Cullen

Peter Facinelli - Carlisle

Billy Burke - Charlie

Elizabeth Reaser - Esme

Nikki Reed - Rosalie

Ashley Greene - Alice

Jackson Rathbone - Jasper

Cam Gigandet - James

Kellan Lutz - Emmett

Anna Kendrick - Jessica

Taylor Lautner - Jacob Black

Edi Gathegi - Laurent

Rachelle Lafevre - Victoria

Gregory Tyree Boyce - Tyler

Christian Serratos - Angela

Sarah Clarke - Renee

Mat Bushell - Phil

Michael Welch - Mike Newton

Ned Bellamy - Waylon Forge

Gil Birmingham - Billy Black

José Zuñiga - Mr. Molina

Justin Chon - Eric
Posted 8/26/08
I think the person playing Jacob is hotter than the Edward person. wth is with that? I like Bella's person and Rosalie. Laurent forget it I never imagine him being black. [ not racist more like I thought he should be a guy in his 30s or so. ]
Posted 8/26/08
I didn't even know that vampires could be black! They are described as having ivory skin. I guess they just had to be politically accurate, and not cast completely white people. Did anyone see that Eric is played by an asian? I thought he was white, too.
Posted 8/26/08
lol I guess so they are not racist. really? -goes to see what he looks like-
Posted 8/26/08
dude hes hotter than one playing Edward. really something is wrong.
Posted 8/26/08
haha Edward guy isnt hott at all -boos- hey Justin Chon is cute
Posted 8/26/08

animelovergirl8 wrote:

haha Edward guy isnt hott at all -boos- hey Justin Chon is cute ;)


hell yeah hes so hott XDDDDD
Posted 8/26/08
yeah, the guy playing edward is pretty ugly.
Posted 8/26/08
lol yeah im like -.- him? ekk...he looks plae though ! xD
Member
5231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
robert pattinson is not fit to play Edward Cullen. Honestly, he will always be Cedric Diggory to me and he's just not vampire material.
this is just my opinion, so if you like Rob as Edward, then that's your business.

all im saying is that they could've gotten a better looking guy to play Edward
Posted 8/27/08

arashi_nana wrote:

robert pattinson is not fit to play Edward Cullen. Honestly, he will always be Cedric Diggory to me and he's just not vampire material.
this is just my opinion, so if you like Rob as Edward, then that's your business.

all im saying is that they could've gotten a better looking guy to play Edward


Really he played Harry Potter guy? didnt know that...I must agree with you. I dont think he was a very good pick. I dont think they picked a good character for a lot of them. Alice isnt really good either. Only Emmett and Rosalie was good. Not even Jasper is what I imagine him as.
Member
5231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

animefangirl20 wrote:


arashi_nana wrote:

robert pattinson is not fit to play Edward Cullen. Honestly, he will always be Cedric Diggory to me and he's just not vampire material.
this is just my opinion, so if you like Rob as Edward, then that's your business.

all im saying is that they could've gotten a better looking guy to play Edward


Really he played Harry Potter guy? didnt know that...I must agree with you. I dont think he was a very good pick. I dont think they picked a good character for a lot of them. Alice isnt really good either. Only Emmett and Rosalie was good. Not even Jasper is what I imagine him as.


yeah he played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. I don't agree with most of their casting decisions. Like alice, jasper and Carlisle...they're just don't suit the role.

plus Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson never even read the book before they were cast. Same thing with the girl they cast as Victoria

Posted 8/27/08

arashi_nana wrote:


animefangirl20 wrote:


arashi_nana wrote:

robert pattinson is not fit to play Edward Cullen. Honestly, he will always be Cedric Diggory to me and he's just not vampire material.
this is just my opinion, so if you like Rob as Edward, then that's your business.

all im saying is that they could've gotten a better looking guy to play Edward


Really he played Harry Potter guy? didnt know that...I must agree with you. I dont think he was a very good pick. I dont think they picked a good character for a lot of them. Alice isnt really good either. Only Emmett and Rosalie was good. Not even Jasper is what I imagine him as.


yeah he played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. I don't agree with most of their casting decisions. Like alice, jasper and Carlisle...they're just don't suit the role.

plus Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson never even read the book before they were cast. Same thing with the girl they cast as Victoria



Thats just weird. =/ its like they just picked people's names out of no where.
Member
5231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
there are so many other people they could've cast. it's not like those people were the only ppl in hollywood...or wherever they grabbed these ppl from
Posted 8/27/08
maybe these were the only people willing to help Stephanie Meyer.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.