First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Wud u want this grup to b cybersex free?
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Put ur opinions here.
14132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
yeah, i think it would be better without anything inappropriate
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
NO CYBERSEX!!!
Students
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / from the world wh...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
it would be better if there is NO CYBERSEX
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
I'll remove anyone who tries to pull something like this
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

Put ur opinions here.


shibley..i think we should wait and see if we will turn this group secret or not..so far people here want to just have people not do cybersex..what should we do..we should talk to the other mods..well those active at least
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
Yeah, better without Cybersex.
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

kvhottie wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

Put ur opinions here.


shibley..i think we should wait and see if we will turn this group secret or not..so far people here want to just have people not do cybersex..what should we do..we should talk to the other mods..well those active at least


awrite then
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


kvhottie wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

Put ur opinions here.


shibley..i think we should wait and see if we will turn this group secret or not..so far people here want to just have people not do cybersex..what should we do..we should talk to the other mods..well those active at least


awrite then


i have a question..like what grade are you in? and if you have time for Cr..cz in 9 days..im going to be leaving to boarding school so im not going to be active much...just like once a week..so i need to leave the group to the mods..and i need someone to take the lead..so im just seeing which mod i should leave it to..
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

kvhottie wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


kvhottie wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

Put ur opinions here.


shibley..i think we should wait and see if we will turn this group secret or not..so far people here want to just have people not do cybersex..what should we do..we should talk to the other mods..well those active at least


awrite then


i have a question..like what grade are you in? and if you have time for Cr..cz in 9 days..im going to be leaving to boarding school so im not going to be active much...just like once a week..so i need to leave the group to the mods..and i need someone to take the lead..so im just seeing which mod i should leave it to..


grade:8
time: from wen u get on till 5 hours after
Weekends: full time
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

grade:8
time: from wen u get on till 5 hours after
Weekends: full time

Really..you are in 8th grade? wow..im going to ninth in september..and im going to turn 14..well i would like to know if you are intrested in taking the lead role in taking care of the group? if you dont want to then it's fine..but i need someone i trust and who is active and i think you fit that role

Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

kvhottie wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

grade:8
time: from wen u get on till 5 hours after
Weekends: full time

Really..you are in 8th grade? wow..im going to ninth in september..and im going to turn 14..well i would like to know if you are intrested in taking the lead role in taking care of the group? if you dont want to then it's fine..but i need someone i trust and who is active and i think you fit that role



im turning 9 in september
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I really don't care, as long aas they make it private or something like that, I mean jeeze, it's like seeing people make out on the streets, not pleasaant, if you want to do it go somewhere else.
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


kvhottie wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

grade:8
time: from wen u get on till 5 hours after
Weekends: full time

Really..you are in 8th grade? wow..im going to ninth in september..and im going to turn 14..well i would like to know if you are intrested in taking the lead role in taking care of the group? if you dont want to then it's fine..but i need someone i trust and who is active and i think you fit that role



im turning 9 in september


ohh same as me..kool! lol..so what do you think...are you up to the challange of taking care of the group?

Students
36414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ♥A Place Where Yo...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I will try to remove anyone foolish enough to try at all cost!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.