First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Favourite Guy?
Posted 8/26/08
Hmm for me I would pick,

KANAME! ;P


Pureblood
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
Zero

<<Funny
Ordinary Person
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
Zero.....

&
Kaname

Ordinary Person
1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Slovenija
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
Kname
Ordinary Person
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / San Diego,CA
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
Definitely Kaname!!!!!
Pureblood
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

oh_yeah_well_ur_mom wrote:Ah ...you know that pic has Kaname & Yuki in it?

Definitely Kaname!!!!!


Ordinary Person
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
um...kaname, the father of yuuki, zero and alot more that i forgot their names...their my faves...cant choose one
Ordinary Person
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / San Diego,CA
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

sakura_han wrote:


oh_yeah_well_ur_mom wrote:Ah ...you know that pic has Kaname & Yuki in it?

Definitely Kaname!!!!!



Yeah I know I just looooove that pic!! ^_^
Posted 9/13/08

oh_yeah_well_ur_mom wrote:


sakura_han wrote:


oh_yeah_well_ur_mom wrote:Ah ...you know that pic has Kaname & Yuki in it?

Definitely Kaname!!!!!



Yeah I know I just looooove that pic!! ^_^


This pic is HAAWT! Awwwww, where'd you find such a picture?
soo jealous! ;P
Ordinary Person
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / San Diego,CA
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

babbygurl69 wrote:


oh_yeah_well_ur_mom wrote:


sakura_han wrote:


oh_yeah_well_ur_mom wrote:Ah ...you know that pic has Kaname & Yuki in it?

Definitely Kaname!!!!!



Yeah I know I just looooove that pic!! ^_^


This pic is HAAWT! Awwwww, where'd you find such a picture?
soo jealous! ;P


Thank Google lol
Posted 9/15/08
LOL! >__<
Posted 12/2/08
Definetly Kaaaannnaaaammmeee-sama.


as i mentioned before! ^^
8453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Kiryuu Zero.
Ordinary Person
2691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / J.tune Entertainment
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
i love zero and shiki
Posted 12/20/08
Zero n Kaname
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.