First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply what did u think of the ending?
Member
1808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
what did u ppl think of the ending to avatar? i thought it was gppd and sad but i am hoping for another episode at least to see how eberything turns out in the end.........
18704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Northwest
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Yeah it was good and Im so sad its over,
best nickolodeon show since the rugrats
Member
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
I love the Ending but I think there are lots of story inside the main story that is not finished ^_^ like for example, the story about Zuko's mother and What happened to the Order of the White Lotus After the War?? and not to mention the Evil sister of Zuko ^_^ where the hell did she go??
Member
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
happy and at the same time sad.... I really love the show REALLY REALLY. HONTO NI HONTO NI HONTO . i really want another book or a series. How bout you guys?
Posted 9/9/08
it was good .... Azula was shipped to a mental health facility *according to wiki* (she was one of my favorite characters)...
3433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / the dreamland
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
i thought that it would be a happy ending<<<
5181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / laurinburg
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
i thought it was great but left alittle too many things unanswered and how come everyone ends up with someone except toph whats up with that
aang=katara
sokka=suki
zuko=may
c everyone in the group got someone except toph
Posted 9/27/08
what was the ending anyways? i did not watch the ending...
Member
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
7he ending made me sad but it was a happy one...
But i wonder what happens to them all in the later years... like an epilogue depicting the future maybe?

puppet89 wrote:

it was good .... Azula was shipped to a mental health facility *according to wiki* (she was one of my favorite characters)...


hahaha mental health facility! woot! Karma!
Member
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

crunchycoke1 wrote:

7he ending made me sad but it was a happy one...
But i wonder what happens to them all in the later years... like an epilogue depicting the future maybe?

puppet89 wrote:

it was good .... Azula was shipped to a mental health facility *according to wiki* (she was one of my favorite characters)...


hahaha mental health facility! woot! Karma!



cursemarksasuke wrote:

i thought it was great but left alittle too many things unanswered and how come everyone ends up with someone except toph whats up with that
aang=katara
sokka=suki
zuko=may
c everyone in the group got someone except toph


well... i guess you do have a poin7.
Member
1944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
i liked the endin personally but they did leave alot of things unanswered.. like azula, so she got shipped to a loony bin eh? well i wanna see wat happens to her n stuff XP and zuko's mum, if she's alive then where is she and will zuko ever find her? but other than that, the ending was pretty gurd ^^ but i am so sad its over *cries*
Member
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / phil.
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE ENDING..I WANNA WATCH IT COZ I REALLY LIKE AVATAR..
PLZZ REPLY SO I WOULD WHERE TO WATCH IT AND WHATS THE NAME,,PLZZ
I WANNA WATCH IT SO BADLY...PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
the ending's called sozin's comet. you can watch it on avatarchapters i think. =]

the ending was good. i was sad tho... im a zutara fan all the way.... don't like kataang or zumai... =[

i think there's a movie coming out either 2010 or 2011... not sure
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
i haven't seen the whole of it yet. i'm very eager now!! there's some news about a movie - live action!
Posted 10/9/08
a great ending for a great series.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.