First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Games that u got so good that ppl start to say that u have no life
Posted 8/26/08
what are some of the games that u play that u play so much or got so good at it (pro gamer) that ppl will tell u to go get a life, and start to talk smack about u... and sometime its good to be too good, if ur lucky ull probably be spoted by a clan member, and he/she will ask u join their clan because ur good...

ppl who dont know... clans are teams that are made out of probably if not the best players ull ever play with clans plays game for competition and for money.

me i have experience lots of these insults and complemants...

on xbox live... these are the game that ive been insulted or been ask to join a clan Gears of War, Halo 2 and 3, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2, Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 2 & 3, Counter Strike (play on PC), Battlefield 2 (PC), Dead or Alive, and many more these are the game i only play now... and if u notice almost all of the game i got insulted or ask to join a clan...

so have u ever been insulted or given a complemanted because u got too good
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Any competitive game that i like, i usually turn into the one who is to good so nobody wants to play against me. so then i play online until the game gets boring.
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Tales of symphonia I beat 5 time in the year I got it.
Posted 8/26/08

gnomeonfire wrote:

Any competitive game that i like, i usually turn into the one who is to good so nobody wants to play against me. so then i play online until the game gets boring.


LOL u should look at my reputation on xbox live 25% ppl preffer cuz my friends and 75% avoided me why???
35% aggressive
10% unsupporting (quote: i play mostly team deathmatch)
25% skill too high

on xbox live u got the choice to preffer someone or avoid because he/she is either trashtalking, aggressive, or on a high level than u
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Madogod wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:

Any competitive game that i like, i usually turn into the one who is to good so nobody wants to play against me. so then i play online until the game gets boring.


LOL u should look at my reputation on xbox live 25% ppl preffer cuz my friends and 75% avoided me why???
35% aggressive
10% unsupporting (quote: i play mostly team deathmatch)
25% skill too high

on xbox live u got the choice to preffer someone or avoid because he/she is either trashtalking, aggressive, or on a high level than u


Ya i know on XBL im more avoided than preferred also, i just cant remember what percent it was at.
and i never talk trash on xbox live because it makes ppl look ignorant, As described here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoqB6-mqv-I
Posted 8/26/08
nope. when i play CoD4 i suck in purpose at in the first round get something like -5 and then the next round get +10 or higher.
Posted 8/26/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

nope. when i play CoD4 i suck in purpose at in the first round get something like -5 and then the next round get +10 or higher.


LOL that is what i do so ppl wont get piss off, get like 5 kills and 18 or so death and the next round bring out my fave gun and get like over 30 kills and 8 deaths LOL
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Madogod wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

nope. when i play CoD4 i suck in purpose at in the first round get something like -5 and then the next round get +10 or higher.


LOL that is what i do so ppl wont get piss off, get like 5 kills and 18 or so death and the next round bring out my fave gun and get like over 30 kills and 8 deaths LOL


that reminds me when i played Halo 2 FFA against some friends, I ended up winning with 50 kills and the second place guy had like 30 and he thought he did good...until when it was done and he saw that under the shots fired i had 0 because i got all my kills with grenades.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
SC4 and Guilty Gear.
LOL, poor arcade addicts.
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
smckdown vs raw-2000-06-07-08.......im just good at it.......have you ever gotten that feeling that you know that your gonna win when your playing something..........thats the feeling i get when im playin that game............
2032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California - Bay...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
CS, DOD, starcraft... but then again, most of these people who said I cheated/hacked were also noobs.. so yeah.
2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
dota and ragnarok but i quit a long time ago cause it's time consuming.... and it's messing my schedule up..
1837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Tha bay !
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
every game i play! >:D lol jk xP
Posted 8/28/08
About 90% of FPS I play online.
2840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / .......
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Quake since the first one so I played that when I was really young and I still do. QUAKECON 4 LIFE
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.