Created by 04mary29
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
for romance, do you prefer jdrama, tdrama, or kdrama? and you can post why
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cali!
Offline
Posted 8/27/08 , edited 8/27/08
lol a random question cuz my friends are having a huge fuss over this. i personally like jdramas better cuz i found a lot of dramas that i liked in the jdramas but the tdramas just made me mad...
dont shoot me tdrama fans! i still like them, just not as much.

Posted 8/27/08
Kdrama isn't too bad if it's Real Life.
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / sky x]
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
same as you! LOL
5007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
i most love jdramas,but if i have to say it honestly,kdramas are best when it comes to romance.so i voted for kdramas
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cali!
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

andra_c wrote:

i most love jdramas,but if i have to say it honestly,kdramas are best when it comes to romance.so i voted for kdramas :P


lol i wish i knew that sooner so i wouldnt have had to look all over the place for a good romance jdrama lol
5007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

04mary29 wrote:


andra_c wrote:

i most love jdramas,but if i have to say it honestly,kdramas are best when it comes to romance.so i voted for kdramas :P


lol i wish i knew that sooner so i wouldnt have had to look all over the place for a good romance jdrama lol


well,there are some good romance jdramas,for example hana yori dango-which is my favorite drama ever- or kimi wa petto.but they are very few.kdrama are usually romance dramas.i strongly recommend u "my girl" if you haven't seen it yet.is one of the best romance dramas ever!
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cali!
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

andra_c wrote:


04mary29 wrote:


andra_c wrote:

i most love jdramas,but if i have to say it honestly,kdramas are best when it comes to romance.so i voted for kdramas :P


lol i wish i knew that sooner so i wouldnt have had to look all over the place for a good romance jdrama lol


well,there are some good romance jdramas,for example hana yori dango-which is my favorite drama ever- or kimi wa petto.but they are very few.kdrama are usually romance dramas.i strongly recommend u "my girl" if you haven't seen it yet.is one of the best romance dramas ever!


I've watched hana yori dango (since EVERYONE was practically begging me to watch it) and kimi wa petto! ur right, they are very good and its hard to come by another jdrama thats just as good! I'll watch my girl now cuz im so bored hehe (a common illness during the "nothing-to-do" summer days)
16861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / aracdia
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
korean drama
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Seattle (in a Sta...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
J-drama....same as you ^^ no reason, i just luv them >.<
17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
j-drama. i find them better paced than k-drama which tend to drag. haven't watched much t-drama.
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SoCal
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
kdrama~~~~!!!!
7963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Jdrama~
23807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Southeast Asia
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
kdrama
37062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
j
3921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / TOMA's lap
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
we're the same!! Jdoramas...<3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.