Post Reply SUPPORT: WCFC affiliates
Moderator
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/27/08 , edited 8/27/08
Want our group be affiliates with yours?
Then please fill this ,and post it here, we will quote your post to tell you if your group is approved


::Username:
::Greoup name:
::Status:(ex.Creator,Moderator,Member,etc.)
::group banner: [in spoiler tag please~]

::If you are approved , you MUST but our group banner somewhere in your group (profile, page..etc)::


::Thank u ~
Posted 8/27/08
::Username: LittleAnimeFan2
::Group name:Inu-Dog Lovers
::Status:I am the Creator
::group banner:

Moderator
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

::Username: LittleAnimeFan2
::Group name:Inu-Dog Lovers
::Status:I am the Creator
::group banner:



approved =D , please add our banner to your profile =D and we will ad yours ^^
Member
1579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under the moon :D
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
::Username: JCCFANz
::Greoup name: AvenueGFX
::Status:(ex.Creator,Moderator,Member,etc.) Creator
::group banner: [in spoiler tag please~]



I'll add your banner once we're approved ^^
Member
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Username: AnimeRockz3
Group Name: We Luv Shugo Chara
Status: Creator
Group Banner:



Me Will Add Your Banner On My Group's Profile/Page, Okie! ^-^
Creator
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『 still trying to...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

JCCFANz wrote:

::Username: JCCFANz
::Greoup name: AvenueGFX
::Status:(ex.Creator,Moderator,Member,etc.) Creator
::group banner: [in spoiler tag please~]



I'll add your banner once we're approved ^^





AnimeRockz3 wrote:

Username: AnimeRockz3
Group Name: We Luv Shugo Chara
Status: Creator
Group Banner:



Me Will Add Your Banner On My Group's Profile/Page, Okie! ^-^


Accepted
Your banner will be added to the page very soon....
Member
1579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under the moon :D
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


JCCFANz wrote:

::Username: JCCFANz
::Greoup name: AvenueGFX
::Status:(ex.Creator,Moderator,Member,etc.) Creator
::group banner: [in spoiler tag please~]



I'll add your banner once we're approved ^^


haha. AvenueGFX doesn't exist anymore, either do I.. :)




AnimeRockz3 wrote:

Username: AnimeRockz3
Group Name: We Luv Shugo Chara
Status: Creator
Group Banner:



Me Will Add Your Banner On My Group's Profile/Page, Okie! ^-^


Accepted
Your banner will be added to the page very soon....


Creator
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『 still trying to...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

JCCFANz wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


JCCFANz wrote:

::Username: JCCFANz
::Greoup name: AvenueGFX
::Status:(ex.Creator,Moderator,Member,etc.) Creator
::group banner: [in spoiler tag please~]



I'll add your banner once we're approved ^^


haha. AvenueGFX doesn't exist anymore, either do I.. :)




AnimeRockz3 wrote:

Username: AnimeRockz3
Group Name: We Luv Shugo Chara
Status: Creator
Group Banner:



Me Will Add Your Banner On My Group's Profile/Page, Okie! ^-^


Accepted
Your banner will be added to the page very soon....



Holy... I was late O.O
You must be logged in to post.