First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What is the best insult/comeback?
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / My own personal P...
Offline
Posted 3/25/07
mine are I hope you die for the come back and I made your mom squeal as an insult
what do you got?
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/07
What angers you conquers you.
Why bother insulting them back? it's a waste of time.
11470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/07
Dont come backs and insults depend on the moment? How can you have a best one?
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / My own personal P...
Offline
Posted 3/25/07
just a general one not anything to specific,
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / My own personal P...
Offline
Posted 3/25/07
my buddies started this insulting thing to see whose was the most creative and we spawend them to websites to see what we could get back in return and see what we thought
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/07
Better to stay silent.

I like this story.
The Gift of Insults

There once lived a great warrior. Though quite old, he still was able to defeat any challenger. His reputation extended far and wide throughout the land and many students gathered to study under him.

One day an infamous young warrior arrived at the village. He was determined to be the first man to defeat the great master. Along with his strength, he had an uncanny ability to spot and exploit any weakness in an opponent. He would wait for his opponent to make the first move, thus revealing a weakness, and then would strike with merciless force and lightning speed. No one had ever lasted with him in a match beyond the first move.

Much against the advice of his concerned students, the old master gladly accepted the young warrior's challenge. As the two squared off for battle, the young warrior began to hurl insults at the old master. He threw dirt and spit in his face. For hours he verbally assaulted him with every curse and insult known to mankind. But the old warrior merely stood there motionless and calm. Finally, the young warrior exhausted himself. Knowing he was defeated, he left feeling shamed.

Somewhat disappointed that he did not fight the insolent youth, the students gathered around the old master and questioned him. "How could you endure such an indignity? How did you drive him away?"

"If someone comes to give you a gift and you do not receive it," the master replied, "to whom does the gift belong?"
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / My own personal P...
Offline
Posted 3/25/07

mauz15 wrote:

What angers you conquers you.
Why bother insulting them back? it's a waste of time.

Yea true true I guess when anger turns in to rage what more do you have left if you refuse to hit the person?
wait You just walk away and remain silence, because silence is the ultimate fear you don't know what to expect heh heh :P
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / My own personal P...
Offline
Posted 3/25/07

mauz15 wrote:

Better to stay silent.

I like this story.
The Gift of Insults

There once lived a great warrior. Though quite old, he still was able to defeat any challenger. His reputation extended far and wide throughout the land and many students gathered to study under him.

One day an infamous young warrior arrived at the village. He was determined to be the first man to defeat the great master. Along with his strength, he had an uncanny ability to spot and exploit any weakness in an opponent. He would wait for his opponent to make the first move, thus revealing a weakness, and then would strike with merciless force and lightning speed. No one had ever lasted with him in a match beyond the first move.

Much against the advice of his concerned students, the old master gladly accepted the young warrior's challenge. As the two squared off for battle, the young warrior began to hurl insults at the old master. He threw dirt and spit in his face. For hours he verbally assaulted him with every curse and insult known to mankind. But the old warrior merely stood there motionless and calm. Finally, the young warrior exhausted himself. Knowing he was defeated, he left feeling shamed.

Somewhat disappointed that he did not fight the insolent youth, the students gathered around the old master and questioned him. "How could you endure such an indignity? How did you drive him away?"

"If someone comes to give you a gift and you do not receive it," the master replied, "to whom does the gift belong?"


that is a sweet story I like that
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The destructive p...
Offline
Posted 3/25/07
I dont have to insult somebody if i dont want to since i'm popular
6212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / US
Offline
Posted 3/25/07
Memorize these and you will be a god my friend.

http://www.worldofmi.com/gamehelp/insults/
chevez 
29190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Georgetown, Ontario
Offline
Posted 3/25/07

lil_anime_freak wrote:

I dont have to insult somebody if i dont want to since i'm popular


it's the popular kids who grow up to be shallow and insecure. and feel the need to insult anyone around them who is different.

remember that.
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 3/25/07

lil_anime_freak wrote:

I dont have to insult somebody if i dont want to since i'm popular


...yeah.....right....it doesnt matter about insulting someone whether or not ur popular(if u are) i just tell tell them to die and leave
2585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / well at the computer
Offline
Posted 3/25/07
I think the best insult is going back after years and go 'hey you. guess what? you insulted me and thought i was nothing. i'm okay and this is for you. Na na na na na' then give them a raspberry.
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 3/25/07
^they'll think your a psycho-hippie...
Posted 3/25/07
for people with a mom and a step mom
i did your mom last night, both of them and details are added
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.