Created by WingsofMorphius
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply How Old Are You Guys? HONEST ANSWERS, PLEASE!
Member
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

amandaluvsyou wrote:


star_light95 wrote:

most people in school thought i just turned 12, and when they figured out i was turning 13 they were all O.O .......
and once i think someone thought i was a 15 year old....



joinn the club T__T

that was lame to say?

hahaha :'D


hahahaha
some people just need to ask how old u r, so they don't need to guess by looks... haha
Member
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
hahaha yeah :D

trueee


wow we're both 12

awsomeee

Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A nice white room...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

beansprout46 wrote:


WingsofMorphius wrote:


beansprout46 wrote:


WingsofMorphius wrote:


Mina-chan4 wrote:

12-13 but i look even older in person


How ironic. I'm almost legal drinking age myself, and yet I'm still mistaken as a 14 year old all the time. 'gets depressed' Everyone says I'll appreciate that when I'm older, but I doubt that at this point...


really?! yur not at the legal age too drink? where i live the legal age to drink is 18...wow...culture diffrence.


Legal Drinking Age in the US is 21. But most teens in our area just go over the boarder to Canada- Where the drinking age in 19- since we live just a stone throw away.


really the legal drinking age is 19? wow i always thought it was 18...talk about not knowing your own country...im pretty sure that its 18 where i live in Canada though it really depends on the province i think...


Well, I know it's 19 in the Windsor area where my dad's family lives. I live in Metro-Detroit, so we're right by the Ambassador Bridge and the Tunnel. We never take the Tunnel, though. Too creepy.
Member
8206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / *Fill in the Blank*
Offline
Posted 8/27/08 , edited 8/27/08

WingsofMorphius wrote:

Just out of curiosity. (I'm 20 myself. 'feels very, very old' T.T)


Why do you ask? (I'm 13, by the way...)
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A nice white room...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

LuckyCatz wrote:


WingsofMorphius wrote:

Just out of curiosity. (I'm 20 myself. 'feels very, very old' T.T)


Why do you ask? (I'm 13, by the way...)


I just want to know the average age of the people watching Shugo Chara. I thought it'd be interesting to know.
Member
8206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / *Fill in the Blank*
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

WingsofMorphius wrote:


LuckyCatz wrote:


WingsofMorphius wrote:

Just out of curiosity. (I'm 20 myself. 'feels very, very old' T.T)


Why do you ask? (I'm 13, by the way...)


I just want to know the average age of the people watching Shugo Chara. I thought it'd be interesting to know.


Hmn. Yeah, good point. Well, I'm pretty far from drinking age... ...I dont want to grow up!!!!
Member
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in oute...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I'm actually 14, and i'll turn 15 next year in August. and u'kno age doesn't really matter when you love anime or sumthin' , cuz my aunt she's like 20 sumthing and she loves watchin' Naruto and other anime too. ^^
Member
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I'm 16 but people say i look younger like 12 or 13 but i don't think that
Member
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

WingsofMorphius wrote:


beansprout46 wrote:


WingsofMorphius wrote:


beansprout46 wrote:


WingsofMorphius wrote:


Mina-chan4 wrote:

12-13 but i look even older in person


How ironic. I'm almost legal drinking age myself, and yet I'm still mistaken as a 14 year old all the time. 'gets depressed' Everyone says I'll appreciate that when I'm older, but I doubt that at this point...


really?! yur not at the legal age too drink? where i live the legal age to drink is 18...wow...culture diffrence.


Legal Drinking Age in the US is 21. But most teens in our area just go over the boarder to Canada- Where the drinking age in 19- since we live just a stone throw away.


really the legal drinking age is 19? wow i always thought it was 18...talk about not knowing your own country...im pretty sure that its 18 where i live in Canada though it really depends on the province i think...


Well, I know it's 19 in the Windsor area where my dad's family lives. I live in Metro-Detroit, so we're right by the Ambassador Bridge and the Tunnel. We never take the Tunnel, though. Too creepy.


hahaha~ i live about 3-4 hours away in Windsor i live in London.
Member
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

amandaluvsyou wrote:

crap i wish i was flat,

everyone thinks im older T__T;

at camp this summer when i was eleven,

i seriously had people screaming at me cuz" i wasnt eleven."

most guys thought i was 14

gosshh :p


i dont even know if im flat~ its depressing but i dont like it when people look at my back side its annoying!
5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / back to boarding...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08 , edited 8/27/08

tin_min wrote:

17 (don't mind the age in my profile, I made a stupid mistake while registrating :p )

WOW I'm the second oldest person in this thread

I wanna be 12 again

I'm 19.

Yeah, I know your feeling.. I still can't believe it I'm no more a school students. I miss my good time and I really regret what bad things I've done in my past. T_T
Member
25134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I'm13 but look 10(or some people say) owo;
Member
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
i feel old in this thread even though im 15
Member
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / new york
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
haha! Just turned 13 in august!
11222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / •○Planning To rul...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
12-15 on january im gonna be 16 xP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.