Post Reply SUPPORT: Suggestions?!
Posted 8/27/08 , edited 9/14/08
Hiya Welcome to the Suggestions Thread! here we also take opinions/feedbacks

feel free to post here! if there is anything you want to tell us tell us!

have any Q's??? ask Roo or any of the helping mods! (Such as myself)

OR

Post in this thread:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-305954/The-Questions-and-Answers-Thread.html

Things We Need Help On
We do not have any theme for The Month of November or December so if you have any ideas Tell now ;D




List Of Themes

here is the themes of our group>>>
a theme is update every month>>>
every theme got it own contest and profile layout>>>

we need your help!
\\...ALL SUGGISTIONS WILL BE TAKEN SOURSLY....//


WCFC THEMES FOR 2008

1-AUG - NEKO GIRLS

2-SEP - GARFIELD >> garfield the movie

3-OCT - POSS IN BOOTS >> SHREK 2, 3

4- NOV - NONE YET

5- DEC -XMASS + NONE YET




Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Why don't you make the next theme about Hello kitty and for x-mas about kyo the cat from fruit basket =D
Moderator
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:

Why don't you make the next theme about Hello kitty and for x-mas about kyo the cat from fruit basket =D


i hate them both >3<
Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

pudding_Rocks wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

Why don't you make the next theme about Hello kitty and for x-mas about kyo the cat from fruit basket =D


i hate them both >3<


at least I tried choosing something that involves kitties

do you have any ideas ? I looked up so many films but no "kittens" I'm hopeless
Posted 9/14/08

pudding_Rocks wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

Why don't you make the next theme about Hello kitty and for x-mas about kyo the cat from fruit basket =D


i hate them both >3<


What aout ChocoCat???? isnt he more kawaii then Hello Kitty??? and I can find some pics and I already have profile Dividers
Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


pudding_Rocks wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

Why don't you make the next theme about Hello kitty and for x-mas about kyo the cat from fruit basket =D


i hate them both >3<


What aout ChocoCat???? isnt he more kawaii then Hello Kitty??? and I can find some pics and I already have profile Dividers


great idea 8D but hope Roo-chan likes it
Posted 9/22/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


pudding_Rocks wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

Why don't you make the next theme about Hello kitty and for x-mas about kyo the cat from fruit basket =D


i hate them both >3<


What aout ChocoCat???? isnt he more kawaii then Hello Kitty??? and I can find some pics and I already have profile Dividers


great idea 8D but hope Roo-chan likes it


Thanks ^^ and I hope Roo likes it too! *Hopes*
Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
I got this fabulous idea for christmas theme it's *drum rolling* Ta-Dum it's Digi charat XD
well I saw so many cute pictures of that cat girl in that anime she was soooo cute X3
so what do you think ? ^^
Posted 10/3/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:

I got this fabulous idea for christmas theme it's *drum rolling* Ta-Dum it's Digi charat XD
well I saw so many cute pictures of that cat girl in that anime she was soooo cute X3
so what do you think ? ^^


Did Digi-Charat have Christmas Pics? it sound like Brilliant idea -^^- but I think we should change the way the profile works because there is ALOT of Digi Charat pics in this world LOL XD
Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

I got this fabulous idea for christmas theme it's *drum rolling* Ta-Dum it's Digi charat XD
well I saw so many cute pictures of that cat girl in that anime she was soooo cute X3
so what do you think ? ^^


Did Digi-Charat have Christmas Pics? it sound like Brilliant idea -^^- but I think we should change the way the profile works because there is ALOT of Digi Charat pics in this world LOL XD


I have so many pics of digi charat (christmas theme) if I have time I'll post them
Posted 10/14/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

I got this fabulous idea for christmas theme it's *drum rolling* Ta-Dum it's Digi charat XD
well I saw so many cute pictures of that cat girl in that anime she was soooo cute X3
so what do you think ? ^^


Did Digi-Charat have Christmas Pics? it sound like Brilliant idea -^^- but I think we should change the way the profile works because there is ALOT of Digi Charat pics in this world LOL XD


I have so many pics of digi charat (christmas theme) if I have time I'll post them


The Pictures you posted are BRILLIANT I will use it for the x-mass theme but for now we will do Chococat because I already have piccys that are rendered
You must be logged in to post.