First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Should Anime be shown in school
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
well, moyashimon is educational
Posted 8/27/08

holicxchan wrote:

no. there's hardly any educational purposes in anime. i see it as mere entertainment.


i agree! lol
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
NO, just NO, did you even know how many people that actually hate anime in one school? yeah... you dont want to know. and im not saying that i dont like anime, i'd just like to watch it at home and not in a stinking school with retards
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Neo-Venezia, CA
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I took American film class before and beside learing about historical of American movies. Majority of my assignment were writing a review of movies that we watched in class. So I definitely wouldn't mind to have anime class and write reviews about anime that I watch in class along with learning historical about anime XD
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/27/08 , edited 8/27/08

darkoff wrote:

NO, just NO, did you even know how many people that actually hate anime in one school? yeah... you dont want to know. and im not saying that i dont like anime, i'd just like to watch it at home and not in a stinking school with retards


exactly i bet they would probably just make anime homework, so kids what is the meaning of this as it had symbolism...


screw that
i just like watching it at home or on my free time

they would turn a great thing into garbage
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

moratorium wrote:


darkoff wrote:

NO, just NO, did you even know how many people that actually hate anime in one school? yeah... you dont want to know. and im not saying that i dont like anime, i'd just like to watch it at home and not in a stinking school with retards


exactly i bet they would probably just make anime homework, so kids what is the meaning of this as it had symbolism...


screw that
i just like watching it at home or on my free time


i second that :P, i'd rather watch home with my friends that ARE not any retards and they understand the anime well
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Emerald City
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

supercrazyawesomedude wrote:


Viet-Candy wrote:

Depends on the series..If any are educational...I dunno.
I mean I don't want a teacher coming in saying,
"We're gonna watch Naruto because it educational":D!!
Not Flaming that anime or anything.


....that is where i learnt all my ninja moves


Watch it in Gym... xD "Ok here we see a perfect example of punching a guy in the face, try to imitate Tsunade!" (I don't watch Naruto my friend does) :3
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Upper Marlboro,Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
naah.
if my teacher would make me watch anime in class,i probably won't learn anything from her.
and i probably won't hear her babbling about the "lesson".
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

darkoff wrote:


moratorium wrote:


darkoff wrote:

NO, just NO, did you even know how many people that actually hate anime in one school? yeah... you dont want to know. and im not saying that i dont like anime, i'd just like to watch it at home and not in a stinking school with retards


exactly i bet they would probably just make anime homework, so kids what is the meaning of this as it had symbolism...


screw that
i just like watching it at home or on my free time


i second that :P, i'd rather watch home with my friends that ARE not any retards and they understand the anime well :)


It just does not mix well, anime and school.
anime club fails also in school, well it does fail with people who really cant really differentiate the meanings of good from that of popular
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
Some could be educational, like Naisho no Tsubomi. It could be used in health class in Elementry for girls. I'd really rather not have a class where they show anime for educational reasons, though.

My school has a class called Literary Genre that's basicly a comic book class, where you get to draw comics and manga an etc.(I'm not in that class because my artistic talets are below the norm. ^_^;;) Apparently every Monday they show anime movies as an art refrence and stuff.

We watched Spirited Away dubbed in my World Mythology class when we were working on Japanese mythology, mostly of the Shinto variety. We read manga in my Japanese class to help with character recognition and are encouraged to watch anime in Japanese to help with vocal recognition. *shrugs* Stuff like that's fine in my book, but actually watching anime like it's an educational video.... too far.
Posted 8/27/08

Hanyuu9991 wrote:


supercrazyawesomedude wrote:


Viet-Candy wrote:

Depends on the series..If any are educational...I dunno.
I mean I don't want a teacher coming in saying,
"We're gonna watch Naruto because it educational":D!!
Not Flaming that anime or anything.


....that is where i learnt all my ninja moves


Watch it in Gym... xD "Ok here we see a perfect example of punching a guy in the face, try to imitate Tsunade!" (I don't watch Naruto my friend does) :3


the orange track suit is key
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / C no Sekai
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
can be used in japanese class, you get a better understanding...if its in japanese audio
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / C no Sekai
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
sometimes in other languages like in my french class we watched spirited away in french audio
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
No

anime and school DON'T mix

plus...they will probably show dubs...can't stand it anyways (unless it's Japanese class o_o)
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
If they have a Japanese class...like I have a Japanese lanuage class and my teacher puts the show on and then we have to translate it, but acting out the scene[AWSOME TEACHER]....but in regular class no.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.