First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[Game] A Naruto Shippuuden OC RP
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

*Grinning* Hey Kiddo those guys back there were at least Chunin you took them down pretty quick,where'd you learn those kinda moves*Gripping Sword*
Member
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


*Grinning* Hey Kiddo those guys back there were at least Chunin you took them down pretty quick,where'd you learn those kinda moves*Gripping Sword*


A large crack sounds from a nearby tree fallowed by a loud thump. "Owww that f***ing hurt." a woman appearing to be in her early 20's mumbles from her fallen position and slowly props her self up.
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

*turns around*WOW!!! hello miss whats your name *big heart eyes*
Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


*turns around*WOW!!! hello miss whats your name *big heart eyes*


The miss turns around to face the man which really turns out to be a clone and behind the clone comes Seraki Myraiki, a mysterious girl who is about 13-14 years old and quite cute.
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08

The boy stands up straight and sighs, irritated.
"I'd love to beat you to a pulp, but it looks like the scene is becoming far too crowded for my tastes. I suggest you move along and mind your own business."
He turns and waves his hand at you then, as if shooing you away, and prepares to reenter the cave.
Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

MattChristy wrote:


The boy stands up straight and sighs, irritated.
"I'd love to beat you to a pulp, but it looks like the scene is becoming far too crowded for my tastes. I suggest you move along and mind your own business."
He turns and waves his hand at you then, as if shooing you away, and prepares to reenter the cave.


Wait, Seraki hesitated and said, "noboru!"
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

He turns his head slightly, and looks at you, irritated.
"Is there something I can help you with. I'm really freaking tired and I've got a big day tomorrow. So unless you want to fight, don't waste my time."
Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

MattChristy wrote:


He turns his head slightly, and looks at you, irritated.
"Is there something I can help you with. I'm really freaking tired and I've got a big day tomorrow. So unless you want to fight, don't waste my time."


I want to fight with you! Along by your side! Accept me as your comrade!
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

aw thats so cute
hey Kiddo... I mean Noburo *draws sword* tell me what rank of shinobi are you also where do you come from

Member
49934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / barnsley
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
with a fight beginning to develop not too far his takahiro watching over the area wondering if he should join in the action but decides to stand down n keep watch not to cause harm to his squad that are resting at the bottom of the tree that hes in
Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


aw thats so cute
hey Kiddo... I mean Noburo *draws sword* tell me what rank of shinobi are you also where do you come from



Why should he tell you anyways?
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

because i like having info on people before i fight people are you really gonna help him miss
also Noburo lets try not get to flashy

Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


because i like having info on people before i fight people are you really gonna help him miss
also Noburo lets try not get to flashy



Of course i will help Noboru! What are you talking about? I am Seraki Myraiki of the Myraiki clan! I am the last survivor of the clan and i will defeat you!
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
My name is Arukusandaa Zugaikotsu the great Ronin of the land of ....Tea,girl your getting me excited lets play*starts placing Lightning element on sword* RAWR
Member
49934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / barnsley
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
My name is Arukusandaa Zugaikotsu the great Ronin of the land of ....Tea,girl your getting me excited lets play*starts placing Lightning element on sword* RAWR


before the fight can really begin a smoke bombs explodes in between when the smoke clears a ninja from the leaf stands inbetween them with 2 katana swords 1 facing in either of their faces "well, well, well look who we have here Arukusandaa Zugaikotsu and Seraki Myraiki both former members of the hidden leaf and what brings your two rouge ninjas together in such a place like this"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.