First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[Game] A Naruto Shippuuden OC RP
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08



Intresting move there guess i'll have to get more serious*recharges sword*
Zugaikotsu style Kumo Arashi throws shuriken and kunai at you
Member
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


*turns around*WOW!!! hello miss whats your name *big heart eyes*


"Im sayomi, who are you guys?" She speaks standing up she pulls a few twigs from her hair. Realizing a battle has just broken out she steps back to watch.
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

dream43 wrote:


akumalevel4 wrote:


*turns around*WOW!!! hello miss whats your name *big heart eyes*


"Im sayomi, who are you guys?" She speaks standing up she pulls a few twigs from her hair.


Manages to get away from the fight
"Hello my name is Arukusandaa Zugaikotsu nice to meet you try to watch out"*disappears*
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

akumalevel4 wrote:




Intresting move there guess i'll have to get more serious*recharges sword*
Zugaikotsu style Kumo Arashi throws shuriken and kunai at you

He takes a defensive stance and grips the staff. Immediately the ice turns from a deep blue to a light orange. He makes a series of hand signs with his free hand and calls out "Fire style, heat of the forge!" A wave of heat emits from his staff as he twirls it in front of him, so hot that nearby trees are set ablaze and the kunai and shuriken are incinerated in its wake. The ice that formed around his hand slowly creeps a couple more inches up his arm.

Member
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


dream43 wrote:


akumalevel4 wrote:


*turns around*WOW!!! hello miss whats your name *big heart eyes*


"Im sayomi, who are you guys?" She speaks standing up she pulls a few twigs from her hair.


Manages to get away from the fight
"Hello my name is Arukusandaa Zugaikotsu nice to meet you try to watch out"*disappears*


"nice to meet you to" She mumbles .... with a long sigh she retreats into the trees.
Member
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

MattChristy wrote:


akumalevel4 wrote:




Intresting move there guess i'll have to get more serious*recharges sword*
Zugaikotsu style Kumo Arashi throws shuriken and kunai at you

He takes a defensive stance and grips the staff. Immediately the ice turns from a deep blue to a light orange. He makes a series of hand signs with his free hand and calls out "Fire style, heat of the forge!" A wave of heat emits from his staff as he twirls it in front of him, so hot that nearby trees are set ablaze and the kunai and shuriken are incinerated in its wake. The ice that formed around his hand slowly creeps a couple more inches up his arm.



"hey watch it hot stuff" She yells as she escapes the flames.
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/5/08


Dont tell me this is all I have to deal with", Noboru says with laughter in his voice. "If so, go home now and save me the effort..."
Member
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08

MattChristy wrote:



Dont tell me this is all I have to deal with", Noboru says with laughter in his voice. "If so, go home now and save me the effort..."


She lets out an irritated snarl on hearing his voice. "you calling me a pest or something? I'm not worth your time is that is." She speaks and begins to smile. "I would think In the ninja would you should not make enemies until you know for sure that person is trash." She explains. "you never know when someones abilities can come in handy." she finished sending him a devious glare.
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

"Damn thats a hot little move ya got"
Raiton-Charge Shot,Charge Shot,Charge Shot and Zugaikotsu style Big Chainsaw
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/5/08


"What a waste of chakra..."
gripping the staff, he changes the ice from orange to a dark muddy color. He makes another series of hand signs and then calls "Earth style, tortoise shell protection" A wave of rock comes up from the earth and seals him in, protecting him from the attack. When it clears however, the ice on his arm has now crawled its way up to his elbow.
"Dammit", he mutters. "How much chakra does this guy have...I better go on the offensive before its too late." Without making any hand signs, he brings his hand to his face, blows, and releases a jet of light blue flame in your direction. He holds it for about three seconds, and during that time, the ice on his arm continues to grow upward.
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

MattChristy wrote:



"What a waste of chakra..."
gripping the staff, he changes the ice from orange to a dark muddy color. He makes another series of hand signs and then calls "Earth style, tortoise shell protection" A wave of rock comes up from the earth and seals him in, protecting him from the attack. When it clears however, the ice on his arm has now crawled its way up to his elbow.
"Dammit", he mutters. "How much chakra does this guy have...I better go on the offensive before its too late." Without making any hand signs, he brings his hand to his face, blows, and releases a jet of light blue flame in your direction. He holds it for about three seconds, and during that time, the ice on his arm continues to grow upward.


Throws an electrified shuriken at your tortoise shell it explodes with lightning bursting out (if its the kind the makes a stable wall
if it goes back into the ground after its used then) the shuriken hits the electrified ground and explode with lightning rising up at you and then "Doton:Rods of Punishment(makes a small cage of lightning rods) the lightning from the blast puts you in a cage
Member
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
"I get the feeling I've been ignored" She mumbles to her self and disappears into the trees.
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

dream43 wrote:

"I get the feeling I've been ignored" She mumbles to her self and disappears into the trees.


crap"He Don't go that way Miss its a trap" runs towards you
Member
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


dream43 wrote:

"I get the feeling I've been ignored" She mumbles to her self and disappears into the trees.


crap"He Don't go that way Miss its a trap" runs towards you


She stops and turns to him "A trap?"

Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

akumalevel4 wrote:


MattChristy wrote:



"What a waste of chakra..."
gripping the staff, he changes the ice from orange to a dark muddy color. He makes another series of hand signs and then calls "Earth style, tortoise shell protection" A wave of rock comes up from the earth and seals him in, protecting him from the attack. When it clears however, the ice on his arm has now crawled its way up to his elbow.
"Dammit", he mutters. "How much chakra does this guy have...I better go on the offensive before its too late." Without making any hand signs, he brings his hand to his face, blows, and releases a jet of light blue flame in your direction. He holds it for about three seconds, and during that time, the ice on his arm continues to grow upward.


Throws an electrified shuriken at your tortoise shell it explodes with lightning bursting out (if its the kind the makes a stable wall
if it goes back into the ground after its used then) the shuriken hits the electrified ground and explode with lightning rising up at you and then "Doton:Rods of Punishment(makes a small cage of lightning rods) the lightning from the blast puts you in a cage


"dammit...I'm not going to lose an element over you..." He swings the bladed staff above his head, severing the chakra from the cage, and then runs at you. He is fast, very fast. He jumps, and swings the blade at your temple. However, right before he makes contact, a voice booms from behind him. "NOBORU!" The ice on the staff shatters as he hears it, and he falls to the ground, stunned. Carefully, he turns around to see his master glaring at him. The ice on his arm recedes and he rises to his feet slowly.
"Using one of my forbidden techniques on such a whim", the man replies angrily. "You could have lost a piece of your soul...Come back inside, its time for bed!" The man turns and reenters the cave.
Noboru looks back at you, but he looks more like a scolded child than a warrior now.
"ehehehehe", he says, looking embarassed. "yea...." He scratches the back of his head and trots back toward the cave.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.