First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Tax on the U.S
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Shmookle wrote:

Once you start being required to actually file taxes its really not that big of a thing unless your adult that currently has issues with money, own a large amount of taxable stuff, have a unique income, own your own business, or etc etc.

If your just your average joe, its more of a time constraint if anything. As far as the actual filling goes if you don't hire someone to do you, theres software you can buy that covers everything. Sure the software isn't going to look for every deductible and loophole a legal rep. might look for but if you don't have to worry about that stuff it shouldn't take longer than 30m-1hr.

As far as taking money out of your paycheck goes, they have to legally tell you what each subtraction is for and in some cases that money that is taken out (income/state) is also applied when apply your legal tax forms. Depending on your situation, theres a possibility that you'll even get all or a portion of that money back after filing.

Sure you could choose not to file them or not pay but you run the risk of getting hit by a hefty file and even jail time.


it's actually 4,400 dollars if you earn 29,000, 28% more for every dollar you earn in excess.

While it's not that big of deal to some people. (And probably some people actually want to donate that much money to the government each year, which is good). Shouldn't they tell people that paying tax is voluntary since the constitution (which is the basis of america's law system) doesn't support such practise?

Isn't it immoral to decieve people telling them it's illegal not to pay tax (which they use for god knows what). When in actuality there's not even a law that enforce it?

I dunno about you. But I find that America was a great country before. Still is if not for such dishonest government. It's just such a damn shame that the most influential country in the world doesn't set good example for other country to follow.
Posted 8/28/08

supermalv wrote:


Shmookle wrote:

Once you start being required to actually file taxes its really not that big of a thing unless your adult that currently has issues with money, own a large amount of taxable stuff, have a unique income, own your own business, or etc etc.

If your just your average joe, its more of a time constraint if anything. As far as the actual filling goes if you don't hire someone to do you, theres software you can buy that covers everything. Sure the software isn't going to look for every deductible and loophole a legal rep. might look for but if you don't have to worry about that stuff it shouldn't take longer than 30m-1hr.

As far as taking money out of your paycheck goes, they have to legally tell you what each subtraction is for and in some cases that money that is taken out (income/state) is also applied when apply your legal tax forms. Depending on your situation, theres a possibility that you'll even get all or a portion of that money back after filing.

Sure you could choose not to file them or not pay but you run the risk of getting hit by a hefty file and even jail time.


it's actually 4,400 dollars if you earn 29,000, 28% more for every dollar you earn in excess.

While it's not that big of deal to some people. (And probably some people actually want to donate that much money to the government each year, which is good). Shouldn't they tell people that paying tax is voluntary since the constitution (which is the basis of america's law system) doesn't support such practise?

Isn't it immoral to decieve people telling them it's illegal not to pay tax (which they use for god knows what). When in actuality there's not even a law that enforce it?

I dunno about you. But I find that America was a great country before. Still is if not for such dishonest government. It's just such a damn shame that the most influential country in the world doesn't set good example for other country to follow.


I don't think you get it. If we pay 4,400 dollars in taxes, its not just magically deducted, were told why its deducted. If the person who is being taxes says "HEY THIS TAX ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HEAR" and says something and the government lied we have a problem, if not, nobody cares.

And its not illegal for us to be taxed lol.
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

dmitsuki wrote:

I don't think you get it. If we pay 4,400 dollars in taxes, its not just magically deducted, were told why its deducted. If the person who is being taxes says "HEY THIS TAX ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HEAR" and says something and the government lied we have a problem, if not, nobody cares.

And its not illegal for us to be taxed lol.


Jesus i thought i was being quite clear on my point.. okay here goes another explanation.

The fact is.. that 4400 IS magically deducted. For no clear reason. I know you keep saying the IRS gives you reason why that 4400 is deducted (i really doubt that). As far as my research goes (even on the IRS website), it doesn't provide such information.

Even if they do provide it (again i really doubt that). Lol. (and this is what i've been trying to repeatedly explain to you)

They don't have any RIGHTS to ENFORCE it to people.

Because: (please pay attention here coz you keep missing my point)

a) the constitution says it's unfair for the government to do so.
b) and the constitution is the HIGHEST law in the U.S

_____________________


And lol. What are you talking about?

numerous people said "HEY THIS TAX ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HEAR". Although not as un-eloquently as that. Yes, people says that ALL THE TIME.

There are HUNDREDS of tax protest legal case in the U.S. It's probably just your lack of information in this subject matter that makes it elude you.

But please. Before you reply take the time to actually read. And digest what I wrote. I've been explaining the same point 3 times now and it's beginning to look silly on your part.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

drizza wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


drizza wrote:

Lol please tell me your joking.


compared to the third world, Americans get better infrastructure, health care, education etc. Count your blessings. here more than half the government's cash lines the pockets of bureaucrats and officials.


Last time I checked our health care system is in bad shape. Infracture? Hell we cant even repair our own bridges let alone fix the after math of hurricane Katrina. Do you read or watch the news (althought I hate our media) look at what they say about our education system is horrible and the decreasing number of students graduating a year and the raising costs of college tuition.


Look, no matter how bad it gets, it's not the third world. Count your blessings.
Posted 8/28/08

supermalv wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

I don't think you get it. If we pay 4,400 dollars in taxes, its not just magically deducted, were told why its deducted. If the person who is being taxes says "HEY THIS TAX ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HEAR" and says something and the government lied we have a problem, if not, nobody cares.

And its not illegal for us to be taxed lol.


Jesus i thought i was being quite clear on my point.. okay here goes another explanation.

The fact is.. that 4400 IS magically deducted. For no clear reason. I know you keep saying the IRS gives you reason why that 4400 is deducted (i really doubt that). As far as my research goes (even on the IRS website), it doesn't provide such information.

Even if they do provide it (again i really doubt that). Lol. (and this is what i've been trying to repeatedly explain to you)

They don't have any RIGHTS to ENFORCE it to people.

Because: (please pay attention here coz you keep missing my point)

a) the constitution says it's unfair for the government to do so.
b) and the constitution is the HIGHEST law in the U.S

_____________________


And lol. What are you talking about?

numerous people said "HEY THIS TAX ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HEAR". Although not as un-eloquently as that. Yes, people says that ALL THE TIME.

There are HUNDREDS of tax protest legal case in the U.S. It's probably just your lack of information in this subject matter that makes it elude you.

But please. Before you reply take the time to actually read. And digest what I wrote. I've been explaining the same point 3 times now and it's beginning to look silly on your part.


Yes, we are magically taxed every time we file taxes. HUGE amounts are taken out of our checks and there's nothing we can do about it. Our government is so evil. /sarcasm

Have you ever filed your damn taxes?

A) The constitution says its unfair for the government to tax us without just cause.
B) Anything in the constitution can be changed to fit the times.

You've been explaining the point that I'm unfairly taxed out of large sums of money that I have no clue are taken out of my checks, and when I file taxes. That means, when I file taxes, even though I file taxes and it says its going to take 5 grand, 6 grand goes missing and nobody ever tells me what happens. That isn't how it works. If 5 grand is taken and part of it is some crap that was passed illegally, which probably has been anyway, if people cared enough, we could get rid of it. In the US of good ol' A, if people care enough about ANYTHING, we can change it. So, if its some huge deal we all care about, it would of already been changed.


Are you sure your a American Citizen?
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

dmitsuki wrote:

Yes, we are magically taxed every time we file taxes. HUGE amounts are taken out of our checks and there's nothing we can do about it. Our government is so evil. /sarcasm


you file for taxes = paying tax

paying tax = against the constitution.

Is it really2 hard for you to comprehend that?? Do I need to reduce myself to speaking "ooga booga caveman" language to finally make you understand?? that sarcasm isn't gonna make you look any smarter. Matter of fact it makes you look like you don't even know what you're talking about.




Have you ever filed your damn taxes?

A) The constitution says its unfair for the government to tax us without just cause.
B) Anything in the constitution can be changed to fit the times.



A) Yes
B) No. WRONG. See you didn't even bother to read my post. And here you are arguing, trying hard to look like you know what you're talking about. This whole thread is about that change in constitution which they obtain illegally through means of false voting. Which resulted in the false ratification. Which means they're collecting tax outside the jurisdiction of the constitution.



You've been explaining the point that I'm unfairly taxed out of large sums of money that I have no clue are taken out of my checks, and when I file taxes. That means, when I file taxes, even though I file taxes and it says its going to take 5 grand, 6 grand goes missing and nobody ever tells me what happens. That isn't how it works. If 5 grand is taken and part of it is some crap that was passed illegally, which probably has been anyway, if people cared enough, we could get rid of it. In the US of good ol' A, if people care enough about ANYTHING, we can change it. So, if its some huge deal we all care about, it would of already been changed.

Are you sure your a American Citizen?


Wrong. People have been protesting about this illegal changes in the constitution with the support of all the evidence but the supreme court does not want to hear it. You're just ignorant that's why you don't know. So before you write any more stupid shit you should do your research first.
Posted 8/28/08

supermalv wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

Yes, we are magically taxed every time we file taxes. HUGE amounts are taken out of our checks and there's nothing we can do about it. Our government is so evil. /sarcasm


you file for taxes = paying tax

paying tax = against the constitution.

Is it really2 hard for you to comprehend that?? Do I need to reduce myself to speaking "ooga booga caveman" language to finally make you understand?? that sarcasm isn't gonna make you look any smarter. Matter of fact it makes you look like you don't even know what you're talking about.




Have you ever filed your damn taxes?

A) The constitution says its unfair for the government to tax us without just cause.
B) Anything in the constitution can be changed to fit the times.



A) Yes
B) No. WRONG. See you didn't even bother to read my post. And here you are arguing, trying hard to look like you know what you're talking about. This whole thread is about that change in constitution which they obtain illegally through means of false voting. Which resulted in the false ratification. Which means they're collecting tax outside the jurisdiction of the constitution.



You've been explaining the point that I'm unfairly taxed out of large sums of money that I have no clue are taken out of my checks, and when I file taxes. That means, when I file taxes, even though I file taxes and it says its going to take 5 grand, 6 grand goes missing and nobody ever tells me what happens. That isn't how it works. If 5 grand is taken and part of it is some crap that was passed illegally, which probably has been anyway, if people cared enough, we could get rid of it. In the US of good ol' A, if people care enough about ANYTHING, we can change it. So, if its some huge deal we all care about, it would of already been changed.

Are you sure your a American Citizen?


Wrong. People have been protesting about this illegal changes in the constitution with the support of all the evidence but the supreme court does not want to hear it. You're just ignorant that's why you don't know. So before you write any more stupid shit you should do your research first.


I stopped reading that when you said paying tax is illegal. I would point some stuff out to you, but your set on going on some crusade using imaginary laws. The constitution never says "The government under no circumstance's can tax its citizens" There would BE no government then.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

h4x0rz wrote:


drizza wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


drizza wrote:

Lol please tell me your joking.


compared to the third world, Americans get better infrastructure, health care, education etc. Count your blessings. here more than half the government's cash lines the pockets of bureaucrats and officials.


Last time I checked our health care system is in bad shape. Infracture? Hell we cant even repair our own bridges let alone fix the after math of hurricane Katrina. Do you read or watch the news (althought I hate our media) look at what they say about our education system is horrible and the decreasing number of students graduating a year and the raising costs of college tuition.


Look, no matter how bad it gets, it's not the third world. Count your blessings.


Dude it doesnt damn matter if it is third world. OUR ECONOMY IS DIENG EVERY YEAR. It aint never getting any better. Taxes aint taking care of nothing but the neo cons to do their bidding worsening the economy.
Posted 8/28/08
our economy isn't as bad as you morons think.

it's slow, but it can get A LOT worse (especially if that dumb fuck obama gets in).

try traveling to other countries and reading the wall street journal.
Posted 8/28/08

asamiueto wrote:

our economy isn't as bad as you morons think.

it's slow, but it can get A LOT worse (especially if that dumb fuck obama gets in).

try traveling to other countries and reading the wall street journal.


Yes, a democrat would totally destroy our economy, because the republicans have been making it so much better.
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08
yes, putting a racist with 0 experience and sole purpose is to raise taxes for his own social agenda isn't a good idea for any economy.
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

dmitsuki wrote:

I stopped reading that when you said paying tax is illegal.


Then wtf are you doing here wasting my time debating shit you didn't even read??


I would point some stuff out to you, but your set on going on some crusade using imaginary laws.


The constitution is an imaginary law??
lol and you don't have to make up stuff like i'm in a crusade and shit man. If you're not able to point it out or are afraid of getting shoot down when it comes to debating with external sources, you can just say so and stop being condescending towards me.


The constitution never says "The government under no circumstance's can tax its citizens" There would BE no government then.


I never said that taxing people are illegal.

I said: (don't even try to twist my wording in the future)

It's illegal for the government...... To enforce people to pay for tax............. Because it's against the constitution.

meaning: The tax law is unconstitutional
meaning: To force people to pay for tax goes against the constitution
meaning: It's not legal for the government to make paying for tax mandatory because it's against the constitution
meaning: The constitution doesn't support the act of enforcing tax law to U.S civilian
meaning: Should I go on here? or do you need more clarification? or perhaps a language translation? lol
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08

asamiueto wrote:

our economy isn't as bad as you morons think. it's slow, but it can get A LOT worse (especially if that dumb fuck obama gets in).


As of April 2008, the total U.S. federal debt was approximately $9.5 trillion, about $31,600 per capita (that is, per U.S. resident). Of this amount, debt held by the public was roughly $5.3 trillion. If, in addition, unfunded Medicaid, Social Security, Medicare, etc. promises are added, this figure rises to a total of $59.1 trillion. In 2007, the public debt was 36.9 percent of GDP, with a total debt of 65.5 percent of GDP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt

and lets not forget about china holding over $1 trillion in dollar denominated america's assets. Which the rumour said they're going to liquidate in favor of euro currency.


try traveling to other countries and reading the wall street journal


I am in other country. And have been travelling to Australia, China, Singapore and Hong kong.

And I do read wall street journal. And bloomsberg's report. And FXreport. Kinda hard not to when your aspiring dream is trading USD / Euro in foreign exchange for full time.
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08

supermalv wrote:

I am in other country. And have been travelling to Australia, China, Singapore and Hong kong.

And I do read wall street journal. And bloomsberg's report. And FXreport. Kinda hard not to when your aspiring dream is trading USD / Euro in foreign exchange for full time.


good, is that all?
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

asamiueto wrote:


supermalv wrote:

I am in other country. And have been travelling to Australia, China, Singapore and Hong kong.

And I do read wall street journal. And bloomsberg's report. And FXreport. Kinda hard not to when your aspiring dream is trading USD / Euro in foreign exchange for full time.


good, is that all?


yeah pretty much.

I take it yours is way way way more credible than mine. Would love to hear it
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.