First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply when did u get ur first kiss ? & how was ur feeling ?
Posted 8/27/08
umm well 4 me i didnt get my first kiss coz iam not intrested hahahhhahha jk jk ...i didnt get it yet so i hope u can tell me how it feels like so feel free 2 expres ur feelings
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08
it feels sweet like u babe
Posted 8/28/08
i dont remember wen , but i remember that i get it from my cats so does it count lol??
& yah it feels great,try it misa u'll like it esp wen they lick u
Posted 8/28/08

itsumiriku wrote:

it feels sweet like u babe


hey itsu did u get urs dude??
Posted 8/28/08
ewwww lee thats super gross but i will ahhahah i mean she lick's me all the time dose that mean that shes doing it 2 me all the time but nvm thnx 4 ur post lee & itsu
21493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / None Of Ur Biz
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
i really don't remember it was to long ago
Posted 8/28/08
i hope i will find out... someday...
Posted 8/28/08
thnx 4 ur posts all
Posted 8/28/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:

it feels sweet like u babe


hey itsu did u get urs dude??

no but every one says that it feels sweet

Posted 8/28/08

itsumiriku wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:

it feels sweet like u babe


hey itsu did u get urs dude??

no but every one says that it feels sweet



so wat if i said it feels bad?
Posted 8/28/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:

it feels sweet like u babe


hey itsu did u get urs dude??

no but every one says that it feels sweet



so wat if i said it feels bad?

so u had ur's lee ?

Posted 8/28/08

itsumiriku wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:

it feels sweet like u babe


hey itsu did u get urs dude??

no but every one says that it feels sweet



so wat if i said it feels bad?

so u had ur's lee ?

idont talk,i dont hear & i dont c so

Posted 8/28/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:

it feels sweet like u babe


hey itsu did u get urs dude??

no but every one says that it feels sweet



so wat if i said it feels bad?

so u had ur's lee ?

idont talk,i dont hear & i dont c so



so u had it tell me from who ?
Posted 8/28/08

itsumiriku wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:

it feels sweet like u babe


hey itsu did u get urs dude??

no but every one says that it feels sweet



so wat if i said it feels bad?

so u had ur's lee ?

idont talk,i dont hear & i dont c so



so u had it tell me from who ?


Posted 8/28/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


itsumiriku wrote:

it feels sweet like u babe


hey itsu did u get urs dude??

no but every one says that it feels sweet



so wat if i said it feels bad?

so u had ur's lee ?

idont talk,i dont hear & i dont c so



so u had it tell me from who ?



dont worry i will know sooner or later

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.