First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What is your top 10 list of funniest J-dramas?
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
SEIGI NO MIKATA!!!!! This drama topped my list, the funniest drama i've watched so far.
These are great too : Nodame Cantabile, hana kimi jp
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
1. Hana Kimi
2. Yukan Club
3.Nodame cantabile
4.Himitsu no Hanazono
5.Gokusen 123
6.Hanayome to Papa
7.Nobuta Wo Produce
8.My boss my hero
9.Yakuso to Kenji
10.Hana yori dango
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ummm...idk!!??
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08
1. MY BOSS MY HERO (FTW)
2. Nobuta wo Produce
3. Stand Up
4. Hana Yori Dango
5. One Pound Gospel

BWAHAHAHAH LOOK AT HIS FACE
4750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
HANA KIMI
SEIGI NO MIKATA
PAPA TO MUSUME NO NANOKAKAN
dat's it ^^
4750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

vi-chan3 wrote:

1. MY BOSS MY HERO (FTW)
2. Nobuta wo Produce
3. Stand Up
4. Hana Yori Dango
5. One Pound Gospel

BWAHAHAHAH LOOK AT HIS FACE


omagawttt...who's dat??? wat a face lol wat's he doing?? xD
877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South-East Asia, PH
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Isn't this thread a duplicate?
Anyways, HYD from me
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ummm...idk!!??
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

leev wrote:


vi-chan3 wrote:

1. MY BOSS MY HERO (FTW)
2. Nobuta wo Produce
3. Stand Up
4. Hana Yori Dango
5. One Pound Gospel

BWAHAHAHAH LOOK AT HIS FACE


omagawttt...who's dat??? wat a face lol wat's he doing?? xD


Well he's the main character from My Boss My Hero and if u watch it u'll understand y his doint that face...its really funny...well it depends on your sense of humor
4750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

vi-chan3 wrote:


leev wrote:


vi-chan3 wrote:

1. MY BOSS MY HERO (FTW)
2. Nobuta wo Produce
3. Stand Up
4. Hana Yori Dango
5. One Pound Gospel

BWAHAHAHAH LOOK AT HIS FACE


omagawttt...who's dat??? wat a face lol wat's he doing?? xD


Well he's the main character from My Boss My Hero and if u watch it u'll understand y his doint that face...its really funny...well it depends on your sense of humor


lol ok thx i'm going to watch it then ^^
847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
One Pound Gospel was hilarious - and it has Kame in it! Hana kimi taiwan and japan were great too.
543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
NODAME CANTABILE wins this round hands down
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / stockholm
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
1. Hana Kimi
2. My boss, my hero
3. Gokusen
4. Yukan Club
5. Attention Please
728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / rizal, phillipines
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
1. nodame cantabille
2. hana kimi japan
3. my boss my hero
4. sexy voice and robo
5. one pound of gospel
6. gokusen 3
7. hana yori dango funny and sweet
8. absolute boyfriend night-to
9. hotaru no hikari
10. nodame cantabille repeat it it's funnier the second time around!!
169462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
i can't think of 10.
i can only think of one.

Hotaru no hikari.

ps: i am someone who doesn't really laugh easily from watching drama.
169462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
but hotaru no hikari really got me laughing
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
1. Nodame Cantabile -- i remember laughing out loud on this series
2. My Boss My Hero
3. Waterboys -- This is really cool and funny
4. Hana Kimi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.