Created by kimmymeheechul
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who was your favorite Tantei?
Member
9520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
This is just for fun who would you want to be?

Kyuu


Ryuu


Megu


Kinta


Kazuma



Class Q

2495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

ryuu!
Member
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
MEGU! I'd never fail my tests! And I get to hang out with AWESOME GUYS! Sorry.
Member
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

Kaerudaphrog wrote:

MEGU! I'd never fail my tests! And I get to hang out with AWESOME GUYS! Sorry.



HAHAHA

SaMe HeRe!!~

Member
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

AiDa_sHiDa95 wrote:


Kaerudaphrog wrote:

MEGU! I'd never fail my tests! And I get to hang out with AWESOME GUYS! Sorry.



HAHAHA

SaMe HeRe!!~



Great minds think alike! High five!
Posted 9/8/08

Kaerudaphrog wrote:


AiDa_sHiDa95 wrote:


Kaerudaphrog wrote:

MEGU! I'd never fail my tests! And I get to hang out with AWESOME GUYS! Sorry.



HAHAHA

SaMe HeRe!!~



Great minds think alike! High five!




definitely agree.....lol.....................
Member
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / sOmEwHeRe oUt tHe...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
ryuu-chan..
daisuki!!
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
everyone like ryu just because hes cute! but kyu is cute too and he values his friends and more openminded. even though you are a detective, you should still act normal. i like kyu!
1113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
ACTUALLY RYUU'S ABILITY IS JUST LIKE THE COMBINATION OF KYUU, KINTA AND KAZUMA
i remember watching anime, he is strong when he tried to protect megu, he is smart as kyuu and kazuma, though he is cold like ice, i like megu/ shida mirai but my favorite is either kyuu or ryuu, can't really choose!!!!

Posted 9/19/08
I like Ryu not because he's cute. Come to think of it, he's the most logical of them all. He's the most rational you can get from a detective.
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / lalala
Offline
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/26/08
i like ryuu & kyuu. Kyuu is so funny, Ryuu is so cute & cool
Member
3121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / At a wedding with...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
I LIKE RYUU DID I SAYY LIKE I MEAN LOVE AND BTW SHIDA YOU DARE AVE HIM HE'S MINE!!
1190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / If I tell you, I'...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
no one wants to be kinta..... i chose megu
Member
3279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
gomen ne... kyuu won my heart first! he has these great insights that truly stood out in the series. and kamiki ryunosuke is so good in playing his role... Hooray for kyuu!
Member
3279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

ninster wrote:

everyone like ryu just because hes cute! but kyu is cute too and he values his friends and more openminded. even though you are a detective, you should still act normal. i like kyu!



hontou! I agree! and i think kyuu thought the Q class the value of teamwork and friendship. it's because he believed in his friends that's why they can always save the day.. hahaha. and he never gives up to find the truth. go kyuu!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.