Created by kvhottie
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Which mod should be left in charge after I [creator] leave in September
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Yea my darling students...im going to leave to boarding school [im entering 9th grade in september] and i'm going to have to hand my job over to my most trusted mods...im still going to get on cr..but just like once a week so i cant be a competent creator if im not active. Yes...im going to miss all of you..im not sure if ya feel the same since i havent been all that great of a creator anyhow. So yea i'll leave it up to you to see who'll take charge...buh bye
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
i say ayame chn
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

i say ayame chn


*giggle* yea..i was thik about it.. *no offense* and i would like to leave a girl as the head..but not only that [im no being sexist] i've notice she puts alot of dedication to the group..she's very active..and she has a nice character..
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

kvhottie wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

i say ayame chn


*giggle* yea..i was thik about it.. *no offense* and i would like to leave a girl as the head..but not only that [im no being sexist] i've notice she puts alot of dedication to the group..she's very active..and she has a nice character..


i agree
and ur kinda like her
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

i agree
and ur kinda like her


*giggles* how am i like her [cz you know her better than i do...i just started to talk to her recently]
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

kvhottie wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

i agree
and ur kinda like her


*giggles* how am i like her [cz you know her better than i do...i just started to talk to her recently]


first u didnt say anything bad
secind u kinda apologize if u du anything wrong
even the slightest
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

first u didnt say anything bad
secind u kinda apologize if u du anything wrong
even the slightest


*smile* then i guess we are alike if you decribe me like that because even i can see she acts that way only from out short conversation...that's good..it seems ya know eachother very well..*giggles* its good that the mods have a good relationship with eachother..i guess there are no worries since all of the mods are capable.

Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

kvhottie wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

first u didnt say anything bad
secind u kinda apologize if u du anything wrong
even the slightest


*smile* then i guess we are alike if you decribe me like that because even i can see she acts that way only from out short conversation...that's good..it seems ya know eachother very well..*giggles* its good that the mods have a good relationship with eachother..i guess there are no worries since all of the mods are capable.



well aparently cou kun, judai kun, xanne chn and ayame chn r all in my cr family so yeah
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

well aparently cou kun, judai kun, xanne chn and ayame chn r all in my cr family so yeah


*smiles warmly* ohh..thats nice that all of you are family
*thinks**giggles*
that will make the group a family coorporation...lol nice

Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

kvhottie wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

well aparently cou kun, judai kun, xanne chn and ayame chn r all in my cr family so yeah


*smiles warmly* ohh..thats nice that all of you are family
*thinks**giggles*
that will make the group a family coorporation...lol nice



yup oh and since wen 1 gets oon and is bored
i made a cr school the story forum
its where we roleplay and evryone is included
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

yup oh and since wen 1 gets oon and is bored
i made a cr school the story forum
its where we roleplay and evryone is included


*interested**rests my chin on my hand**looks at you*
really? what role do each of you play?
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

kvhottie wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

yup oh and since wen 1 gets oon and is bored
i made a cr school the story forum
its where we roleplay and evryone is included


*interested**rests my chin on my hand**looks at you*
really? what role do each of you play?


they choose a chracter
any amount they want and then we roleplay a story
4 main characters and rest r just support chrcters
we make the story as we go along and rp
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

they choose a chracter
any amount they want and then we roleplay a story
4 main characters and rest r just support chrcters
we make the story as we go along and rp


*smiles* that sounds like fun
when will you be starting a new story so i can join..well if i can join

Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

kvhottie wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

they choose a chracter
any amount they want and then we roleplay a story
4 main characters and rest r just support chrcters
we make the story as we go along and rp


*smiles* that sounds like fun
when will you be starting a new story so i can join..well if i can join



the forums awready posted
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

the forums awready posted


*thinks* ohh...okay i'll go check them out
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.