Created by kvhottie
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Which mod should be left in charge after I [creator] leave in September
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

i say ayame chn


same here bro. but definitely not you. you're too perverted and violent and boring. wow im laughing so hard right now i can barely type! but its true! you cant deny that! OHHH! ahh ha ha ha ha ha ha!


*grabs u and throws u out the window*


ah ha ha! thats the second time. ahh *cracks back* thats was refreshing. *pops leg back into socket* *flies back up* still, it true!


not anymore


yeah alright.


no im serious


okay! i get it.


ya du???


yeah. you've changed your perverted ways and....did something i dont know. okay i dont get it. but im still bored.


i quit being a perv


well finally! thats good. anyway, im a mod for Q and A. Yeah!


*pats ur head and smiles warmly*
*roughs up ur hair*
thts gud to hear


thanks. did you know that basuokama or something like that is looking for forum mods for the naruto, naruto shippuden, and the bleach CRseries groups?


yeah is aw but i aint gonna try to sign up
first i kinda dunt feel like it
im kinda waiting someone to slap me in doing it anyhow the second reason is i mite not b gud eough


yeah to much work. they're doing it only because the group is so large and there is to much activity for the number of mods they can handle. the deadline i think is tommorow, so you should make up your mind. hey, do you know what moms real name is? *smiles*


no..no i dunt


ah ha ha ha. i do. she told me yesterday.


thts rlly gud to hear


yeah okay. btw, you need to start calling me Jakkuru sensei.


why sensei...???


im the new science teacher. ha ha ha!


gomme lil bro but i dunt rlly take tht class anymore


still, im a teacher. but, you dont have to since you're family.


dunt make exceptions
u gotta b more strict if ur gonna b a teacher
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

i say ayame chn


same here bro. but definitely not you. you're too perverted and violent and boring. wow im laughing so hard right now i can barely type! but its true! you cant deny that! OHHH! ahh ha ha ha ha ha ha!


*grabs u and throws u out the window*


ah ha ha! thats the second time. ahh *cracks back* thats was refreshing. *pops leg back into socket* *flies back up* still, it true!


not anymore


yeah alright.


no im serious


okay! i get it.


ya du???


yeah. you've changed your perverted ways and....did something i dont know. okay i dont get it. but im still bored.


i quit being a perv


well finally! thats good. anyway, im a mod for Q and A. Yeah!


*pats ur head and smiles warmly*
*roughs up ur hair*
thts gud to hear


thanks. did you know that basuokama or something like that is looking for forum mods for the naruto, naruto shippuden, and the bleach CRseries groups?


yeah is aw but i aint gonna try to sign up
first i kinda dunt feel like it
im kinda waiting someone to slap me in doing it anyhow the second reason is i mite not b gud eough


yeah to much work. they're doing it only because the group is so large and there is to much activity for the number of mods they can handle. the deadline i think is tommorow, so you should make up your mind. hey, do you know what moms real name is? *smiles*


no..no i dunt


ah ha ha ha. i do. she told me yesterday.


thts rlly gud to hear


yeah okay. btw, you need to start calling me Jakkuru sensei.


why sensei...???


im the new science teacher. ha ha ha!


gomme lil bro but i dunt rlly take tht class anymore


still, im a teacher. but, you dont have to since you're family.


dunt make exceptions
u gotta b more strict if ur gonna b a teacher


okay then then you have to call me Jakkuru sensei, whether i teach you or not.
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Drjakl wrote:

okay then then you have to call me Jakkuru sensei, whether i teach you or not.


try to get along wid ur students
and no these rnt random things im telling u
its from personal experience
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:

okay then then you have to call me Jakkuru sensei, whether i teach you or not.


try to get along wid ur students
and no these rnt random things im telling u
its from personal experience


then it makes no sense. what kind of experience do you have?!? anyway, no one's asked to join.
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:

okay then then you have to call me Jakkuru sensei, whether i teach you or not.


try to get along wid ur students
and no these rnt random things im telling u
its from personal experience


then it makes no sense. what kind of experience do you have?!? anyway, no one's asked to join.


ahaha
*laughs* u gotta make it more interesitng so ppl wud join and i told ya
b a bit strict but also try to b fun
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:

okay then then you have to call me Jakkuru sensei, whether i teach you or not.


try to get along wid ur students
and no these rnt random things im telling u
its from personal experience


then it makes no sense. what kind of experience do you have?!? anyway, no one's asked to join.


ahaha
*laughs* u gotta make it more interesitng so ppl wud join and i told ya
b a bit strict but also try to b fun


yeah whatever.
Students
3479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SOMEWHERE IN THE...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
i don't even know who the creator is but i fell sad already
Students
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
oh my... why are you leaving? I like you as the owner!! Im gonna cry!
Students
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
even if she is leaving i guess i must vote.. i like shibley personally so ill vote for him..
Students
1988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where ever you are
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
i think Shibley because he informs us about alot of things........like he posted alot of forums too.........but said when you leave
Posted 9/15/08
I think Ms. xanne, Cou, & Shibley should all be in charge together since it would be more efficient to have more group leaders. And when one person is gone, the other can watch over the group.
Moderator
15553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In your heart
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

kvhottie wrote:

Yea my darling students...im going to leave to boarding school [im entering 9th grade in september] and i'm going to have to hand my job over to my most trusted mods...im still going to get on cr..but just like once a week so i cant be a competent creator if im not active. Yes...im going to miss all of you..im not sure if ya feel the same since i havent been all that great of a creator anyhow. So yea i'll leave it up to you to see who'll take charge...buh bye


By The way, Esther_Blood's accoutn no longer exists, ummmmm..........I am her actually..........yeah.........Sorry I was kinda having a tough time getting this one ally ready
Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

AyameSweetheart wrote:


kvhottie wrote:

Yea my darling students...im going to leave to boarding school [im entering 9th grade in september] and i'm going to have to hand my job over to my most trusted mods...im still going to get on cr..but just like once a week so i cant be a competent creator if im not active. Yes...im going to miss all of you..im not sure if ya feel the same since i havent been all that great of a creator anyhow. So yea i'll leave it up to you to see who'll take charge...buh bye


By The way, Esther_Blood's accoutn no longer exists, ummmmm..........I am her actually..........yeah.........Sorry I was kinda having a tough time getting this one ally ready


lol..wow..i heard..lots of confusion..are you okay?

Creator
43344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Shiska07 wrote:

i don't even know who the creator is but i fell sad already


*smiles sweetly* thankyou..im the owner btw
Moderator
15553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In your heart
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

kvhottie wrote:


AyameSweetheart wrote:


kvhottie wrote:

Yea my darling students...im going to leave to boarding school [im entering 9th grade in september] and i'm going to have to hand my job over to my most trusted mods...im still going to get on cr..but just like once a week so i cant be a competent creator if im not active. Yes...im going to miss all of you..im not sure if ya feel the same since i havent been all that great of a creator anyhow. So yea i'll leave it up to you to see who'll take charge...buh bye


By The way, Esther_Blood's accoutn no longer exists, ummmmm..........I am her actually..........yeah.........Sorry I was kinda having a tough time getting this one ally ready


lol..wow..i heard..lots of confusion..are you okay?



Yes..........I am much better now, because now only my closes friends on my friends so
*smiles*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.