Post Reply Harukatoki...Boring???
Member
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
I know evry body here like haruktoki........but have u ever got bored of it????
Moderator
738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vietnam
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Never ^^ Haruka Toki is my first and only love!!!
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
How can you possibly get bored of it!!!! HaruToki will always be my fave!!!
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Bakana!! .......... Bakana!!!......Banana!!!


~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08
Pft. Harutoki, boring? Hah! It's fun to notice new things when you rewatch or relook at some stuff. Like... HOW DID YASUAKI SERIOUSLY GET HIS HANDS ON SOME "MODERN STYLE" PANTS AND SHOES?!

._.

ahem... Yeah I'm still wondering about it. XD

~Ayu-pan

P.S Banana, Lou-chama? XD
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Like... HOW DID YASUAKI SERIOUSLY GET HIS HANDS ON SOME "MODERN STYLE" PANTS AND SHOES?!

._.



I've been wondering that since you asked first time =P Did you get an answer lol!!! =P
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

nicki22 wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Like... HOW DID YASUAKI SERIOUSLY GET HIS HANDS ON SOME "MODERN STYLE" PANTS AND SHOES?!

._.



I've been wondering that since you asked first time =P Did you get an answer lol!!! =P


Sadly, not yet. ._.

I guess this a question only he, Abe no Seimei, or Tohko-sama can answer D:
(I am so loving his Plushie I just bought XD)

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:


nicki22 wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Like... HOW DID YASUAKI SERIOUSLY GET HIS HANDS ON SOME "MODERN STYLE" PANTS AND SHOES?!

._.



I've been wondering that since you asked first time =P Did you get an answer lol!!! =P


Sadly, not yet. ._.

I guess this a question only he, Abe no Seimei, or Tohko-sama can answer D:
(I am so loving his Plushie I just bought XD)

~Ayu-pan




You have his plushie? Where you get it from?? I want one!!!! I want an Eisen too!!!!! Tell me!!!
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08




You have his plushie? Where you get it from?? I want one!!!! I want an Eisen too!!!!! Tell me!!!


Sure! Here ya go! ^_^

http://otakustore.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1019836

Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:





You have his plushie? Where you get it from?? I want one!!!! I want an Eisen too!!!!! Tell me!!!


Sure! Here ya go! ^_^

http://otakustore.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1019836




Waaaaaiiiii!!! I don't live in the US

Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08

nicki22 wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:





You have his plushie? Where you get it from?? I want one!!!! I want an Eisen too!!!!! Tell me!!!


Sure! Here ya go! ^_^

http://otakustore.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1019836




Waaaaaiiiii!!! I don't live in the US



=[
That sucks. It's the only place where you can get Yasuaki's Plushie. D:
You might be able to get someone in the US or Canada to buy it for you and then send it to you.
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:


nicki22 wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:





You have his plushie? Where you get it from?? I want one!!!! I want an Eisen too!!!!! Tell me!!!


Sure! Here ya go! ^_^

http://otakustore.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1019836




Waaaaaiiiii!!! I don't live in the US



=[
That sucks. It's the only place where you can get Yasuaki's Plushie. D:
You might be able to get someone in the US or Canada to buy it for you and then send it to you.


Hmmm....maybe....can't afford to spend that much on a plushie at moment anyway lol Arigatou for your help though!! We should have a page with links on for places to buy HaruToki stuff!!
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
In other words, WE WILL NEVER GET BORED OF IT! =D


~Lou-chan >w<
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/09
Looking back on this forum, Haruka isn't boring, it's just that I want to watch OTHER animes. xD Haruka is my rank 2 anime now. =<


~Lou-chan >w<
You must be logged in to post.