First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply yes jin smokes
Member
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

hato-chan wrote:

I've seen paparrazi taken pics of jin smoking in public so yea there are other pics of him smoking, I know it's the person's choice to smoke but I just worry about his health, he is a singer you never know what could happen...


lol thanks hat-chan, I thought i got myself backed into a corner there.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / harajuku tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

nerissalo wrote:


hato-chan wrote:

I've seen paparrazi taken pics of jin smoking in public so yea there are other pics of him smoking, I know it's the person's choice to smoke but I just worry about his health, he is a singer you never know what could happen...


lol thanks hat-chan, I thought i got myself backed into a corner there.


Ur welcome
Member
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
lol
828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
for me, it doesn't matter whether jin is smoking or drinking as long as he is doing his work properly
Member
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / akame castle
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
eventhougt he is a smoker,, i still like him... because he looks hotter when he smoking
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09


Jin smokes her is a real pitchur. So what if he smokes? It is no good for hes helt but it´s hes problem. He looks relly hott still...


I LOVE JIN HIM STILL!!
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
HE DOESNT NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE A SMOKER, SOME PEOPLE JUST SMOKE TO EASE STRESS IN THEIR LIFE, MAYBE HE DOESNT DO IT 24/7.
Member
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / united arab emarites
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
i love him Soo if he will be not cute or not pretty , i will love him more and more soo if his smoke that`s not change anything in my heart Soo i love jin akanishi Sooo much
Member
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
hot, sexy, handsome or whatsoever..that's what makes the fangirls like him..but not of who he is..he does smoke and drink and has other vices too of course...[not pertaining to drugs]...why can't we just accept that...though you know or you knew that he smokes or drink, it doesn't mean that you should not like him anymore..if you really are a fangirl..either way you'll be happy of what he has become..he maybe spoiled or has bad manners sometimes but of course, i am sure of this..he stands out among the rest because of his uniqueness...there are some points of him that others can't have....that only him could get used too and proudly show it to others..especially to the girls..
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09
Its a major turn off
even though ionly liked jin
but hes seriosuly killig his voice by smoking
what a shame
(even though many other celebs smoke)
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
Well, we have to accept them if they are really smoking... ,
I still love them plus I've got good friends and boyfriends who smoke....
But, I am still praying that they will eventually stop....
Member
288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my wold
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
he smokes...
does anyone eles smokes in kat-tun?
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BRASIL
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

lhi_cel wrote:

sorry to say this
but yamapi is smoking...


i guess almost all japanese artists smoke...
but our jin, kame and yamapi
i cant believe it...
i hope they stop...
i heard kame stop smokes
but jin..........




i hope they stop....
it may damage their voices~


Actually, it does not mean that Yamapi smokes.
It´s just a picture of his drama Operation Love.
Posted 9/10/09
i think that's not true
maybe they use it for the drama...


but i don't think that Jin is regularly doing that......
i hope so....that's not true...
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 10/20/09 , edited 10/20/09

jinakanishi wrote:

hot, sexy, handsome or whatsoever..that's what makes the fangirls like him..but not of who he is..he does smoke and drink and has other vices too of course...[not pertaining to drugs]...why can't we just accept that...though you know or you knew that he smokes or drink, it doesn't mean that you should not like him anymore..if you really are a fangirl..either way you'll be happy of what he has become..he maybe spoiled or has bad manners sometimes but of course, i am sure of this..he stands out among the rest because of his uniqueness...there are some points of him that others can't have....that only him could get used too and proudly show it to others..especially to the girls..



he stands out among the rest because of his uniqueness

I like what you said about Jin coz that's how i exactly feel when i check his videos. Well, Jin is a grown up, he can smoke and party and i still love him for that. In fact, i find his stubbornes very attractive. Im just sad that cigar can deteriorate his voice and someday im gonna miss that amazing voice. *hope not*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.