First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Uncensored now?
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

macmac277 wrote:


kingfish00 wrote:


macmac277 wrote:


kingfish00 wrote:


macmac277 wrote:

heck! people! dont be so surprized! its sometimes like this on ecchi anime...just be gald that not all they r showing lol....there r some animes in cr ecchi like this i saw them...i was first surprized but its just normal for people to make like this kind of ecchi


really what are they i already know about ikkitousen


what do u mean "what are they?"


'there r some animes in cr ecchi like this i saw them' thats what i mean by what are they


they r.....Usagi-chan de Cue! and love love?..thats all i know...there is 1 anime also but its licened now...


thanks are they good
irxeno 
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / US west
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
The biggest problem is now I have to be careful while watching this anime cause it is rather awkward to explain why I am watching a cartoon with naked women in it
8124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ~ Silent Hill ~
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
I seriously don't mind at all XDD! since it's just anime and besides in the manga, they always show them
it was about time they show them!!! LOL

>_> and I'm 21 already, no body says anything ^o^
6967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.A.E.
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

kingfish00 wrote:


macmac277 wrote:


kingfish00 wrote:


macmac277 wrote:


kingfish00 wrote:


macmac277 wrote:

heck! people! dont be so surprized! its sometimes like this on ecchi anime...just be gald that not all they r showing lol....there r some animes in cr ecchi like this i saw them...i was first surprized but its just normal for people to make like this kind of ecchi


really what are they i already know about ikkitousen


what do u mean "what are they?"


'there r some animes in cr ecchi like this i saw them' thats what i mean by what are they


they r.....Usagi-chan de Cue! and love love?..thats all i know...there is 1 anime also but its licened now...


thanks are they good


well...the stories not that good...but the ecchi is big lol!
Member
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

irxeno wrote:

The biggest problem is now I have to be careful while watching this anime cause it is rather awkward to explain why I am watching a cartoon with naked women in it


lol isnt it awkward b4, cartoon with big boobs
Member
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / U.S.
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Yes. I was quite surprised when I saw Tsuki's complete boobage.
But it's definitely not a bad thing at all.
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

macmac277 wrote:


kingfish00 wrote:


macmac277 wrote:


kingfish00 wrote:


macmac277 wrote:


kingfish00 wrote:


macmac277 wrote:

heck! people! dont be so surprized! its sometimes like this on ecchi anime...just be gald that not all they r showing lol....there r some animes in cr ecchi like this i saw them...i was first surprized but its just normal for people to make like this kind of ecchi


really what are they i already know about ikkitousen


what do u mean "what are they?"


'there r some animes in cr ecchi like this i saw them' thats what i mean by what are they


they r.....Usagi-chan de Cue! and love love?..thats all i know...there is 1 anime also but its licened now...


thanks are they good


well...the stories not that good...but the ecchi is big lol!


thanks
19704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Northwest
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
I havent got to that episode yet ^_^
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Cause the manga is like that
Member
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Read the manga, that's all i have to say
Member
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
anyone spot any uncensored on ep 10? or it's back to censored cause im sure that Tsukiumi and Minato moment was different in the manga
Member
361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Phils.
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
well all i can say it......... IT ABOUT TIME!!!! hahaha
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/08


so you saw boobs! it's an ecchi manga and anime!

get over it already!
Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
episode 10 seems to put up the cencoring again, in the manga Umi's nipple was exposed when she had Minato grap her chest
Member
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
I think I'm gonna get more nosebleed for breast exposure..... and if that's officially shown in my country, maybe they try to add a blur effect like the japanese try to censored that....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.