First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Ugly or pretty?
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
So people what´s up with all the topics about ugly and pretty people??

Do you think he/she is ugly?
Why do people like this person??

Don´t really know why but it kinda frustrates me...
I belive everyone has something beautiful... be it on the outside or the inside...

You talk about this and then wonder why they have plastic surgery.

Go figure...

This is just my opinion

Sorry if it offends anyone
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / london
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
not all asian celebrities are plastic, hehe....and my favourites are all natural........

but there are many non-celebrities (esp. in korea,japan) who are better good-looking than rest of the celebrities, including western.

3469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / diatas pasir
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
i dont get it .
i mean every people have topic or question that he/she want to now about another people think..
so i think its okay , this is just forum to sharing each other . .
sorry no offends
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America.
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
wait
wat...??
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

taimeong2 wrote:

i dont get it .
i mean every people have topic or question that he/she want to now about another people think..
so i think its okay , this is just forum to sharing each other . .
sorry no offends


hmm i understand that people want to share their opinions... but when it´s like this person is so ugly.. that´s more like trash talking to me.. but i do understand what u mean
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Devilswhitewing wrote:

wait
wat...??



nahh i just mean that the trash talking kinda annoyes me...

3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
i hate it when people bash celebrities just because of their appearance, especially to ella.
i know they want to express their opinion, but they take it too far.
like the topic by the way! :]

11619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
i agree with you. sometimes i think "Geez, if this person isn't beautiful.. then who is? What the hell does that make everyone else?" I understand if certain people don't attract you the way that another does but that by no means makes that person ugly. We need to be open-minded when it comes to terms of beauty because its not a set standard... we only make it one.
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
people think that they are not pretty so they want
to get plastic surgery to look much prettier.

but then again people are pretty in some way form or
fashion.
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
For the beauty threads... it's interesting to see what others perceive as "good-looking"

For the bashing threads, they're pointless. I think it's just a place where people can rant about their dislike of celebrities. Generally, if I like someone, I would never go to a thread that says "why do you dislike XXX?" (I'm a big Ella fan)
4181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
i agree completely with you. There are way to many threads relating to outer-appearance like "oh he's so hot but this is weird, or she's so ugly and why the hell do they bother show their face." and then the celeb gets the surgury and the words go into, "why the hell did they get surgury, that's disturbing" or eww FAKE!! FAKE!! FAKE!!" people need to learn how to SHUT THE FCUK up. focus more on their talent and abilities over their over-all look. i'm not saying that looks aren't important, that's a lie, but watch what you say. the expression "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can't, are b.s. words hurt, and they hurt bad. so don't be calling someone ugly behind a computer screen where you don't show your face.... ugh petpeave of mine.
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

charmisa wrote:

i agree with you. sometimes i think "Geez, if this person isn't beautiful.. then who is? What the hell does that make everyone else?" I understand if certain people don't attract you the way that another does but that by no means makes that person ugly. We need to be open-minded when it comes to terms of beauty because its not a set standard... we only make it one.


i agree. o.O.......u took the words right out of my mouth...or brain?
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

_myimmortalinsanity_ wrote:

i hate it when people bash celebrities just because of their appearance, especially to ella.
i know they want to express their opinion, but they take it too far.
like the topic by the way! :]



thank u
and i know what u mean i kinda like ariel lin and some people are like she´s so weird looking or chubby or what not.. of course people can have their own opinions but it kinda ticks me off when they put it like that haha
3359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Morocco
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
i agree,unfortunalty image influences a loooooooooot how we judge people!
the intertainment industry itself promote for"perfect picture":we see everywhere Appollos & Helens on TV,movies.....
according a study made in the 90s,only 2%of people fullfill the perfecte mesures of beauty(like the size 90/60/90 which is considered the perfect women size for exemple)!
Some people ,including celebrities(may be especialy celebrities)go under the knight to shape more their image & make it prettier,if ordinary people do it to fullfill their own desires ,celebrities find themselves obliged to it!!
now,a disturbing phenomenon is spreeding:girls & boys are rather to be beautiful/handsome than smart/intelligent!it's totally can be explained due to all those perfect creatures everywhere!
Now,we can see talentless people who are making huge success in showbiz just by selling their image!so,it gives the wrong message !
Beauty itself is a gift from GOD,it can't be something bad,but what's inside someone is where real beauty belongs,& we should,as viewers,public be more clever & choose the good performances & not just the good look!
Still,topics like:The hottest,the sexiest,the cutest.....are funny,& it's a fun to post:oh,i want to kiss this one,oh!!i would like to date this other...nothing serious,just for fun!
However,i hate topics like:she 's /he's ugly,why is she/he in the showbiz??,that's just annoying!!
847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

swedishanimehunter wrote:


_myimmortalinsanity_ wrote:

i hate it when people bash celebrities just because of their appearance, especially to ella.
i know they want to express their opinion, but they take it too far.
like the topic by the way! :]



thank u
and i know what u mean i kinda like ariel lin and some people are like she´s so weird looking or chubby or what not.. of course people can have their own opinions but it kinda ticks me off when they put it like that haha


yeahh honestly!
if youre gonna say that ariel/ella's ugly..
then what are us regular people?
ALIEN ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.