First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
My Sassy Girl American Version!!
7558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / From Cali! HiT me...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08
hey guys My sassy girl american version is out and heres the link
REAL MOVIE!!

http://6.cn/player.swf?flag=0&vid=joT1rHdLRx5NKhur2vJNiQ

Enjoy ^_^ watch it while u can lol



if somehow the URL to the movie doesn't work go to this website

http://aznv.tv/en/community/vtopic/16253/


5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
WOW.... i think too many versions are comming out at one time Don't forget the original!!
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

swat902 wrote:

hey guys My sassy girl american version is out and heres the link


http://6.cn/player.swf?flag=0&vid=joT1rHdLRx5NKhur2vJNiQ

Enjoy ^_^ watch it while u can lol



im sorry but the URL doesnt work for some reason
4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Tsk. Elisha Cuthbert is cute but nothing will ever match the original Korean version. The Japanese version was not bad, but not great either.
1395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
no.. why?
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
never mind i found a trailer and i dont think the girl lead can pull my sassy girl off.... i think it was meant to be for Jun ji Hyun
7558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / From Cali! HiT me...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Chrustie wrote:


swat902 wrote:

hey guys My sassy girl american version is out and heres the link


http://6.cn/player.swf?flag=0&vid=joT1rHdLRx5NKhur2vJNiQ

Enjoy ^_^ watch it while u can lol



im sorry but the URL doesnt work for some reason


oh rlly? well its working for me...i tried to put the the link in hyperlink but it didnt work so just copy the link and paste it on yur url box. Well if it still doesn't work go to this website http://aznv.tv/en/community/vtopic/16253/ this is where i got the link to the movie. Just visit the website and the link to the movie should be on the first post

2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Shut up haters and try it =_____=
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

swat902 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


swat902 wrote:

hey guys My sassy girl american version is out and heres the link


http://6.cn/player.swf?flag=0&vid=joT1rHdLRx5NKhur2vJNiQ

Enjoy ^_^ watch it while u can lol



im sorry but the URL doesnt work for some reason


oh rlly? well its working for me...i tried to put the the link in hyperlink but it didnt work so just copy the link and paste it on yur url box. Well if it still doesn't work go to this website http://aznv.tv/en/community/vtopic/16253/ this is where i got the link to the movie. Just visit the website and the link to the movie should be on the first post



Okay Thanks
4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
I'll check it out.
2580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
ive seen this, and its good..
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
haha when i first saw this i was like
sddjhlkksjgdshgdjh !! >< ><
but since americans are robbing and duplicating things.. might as well just enjoy it
and i kinda did :)
haha
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / hot ass texas
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


i would be angry too.
do u kno how many forums are about how they think this remake sucks or something?
i mean, you only saw the trailer ok people. not the whole movie.

so how can u already assume that its gna be bad?
its almost like judging a book by its cover.
people are so immature sometimes.

unless you've already seen the movie, dont assume its gonna be bad.
i've seen it and its not that bad.

and of COURSE its never gonna be as good as the original.
also, its the AMERICAN version which means they aren't supposed to be acting like they're korean or something.
i think we can all agree that way korean show off their cuteness and attitude are WAYYY different than how americans do it.
right?
ughh i have so much more to say but i doubt anyone's going to read all of this.
4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

thynguyen10 wrote:


ninawina wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Shut up haters and try it =_____=


Angry much?


i would be angry too.
do u kno how many forums are about how they think this remake sucks or something?
i mean, you only saw the trailer ok people. not the whole movie.

so how can u already assume that its gna be bad?
its almost like judging a book by its cover.
people are so immature sometimes.

unless you've already seen the movie, dont assume its gonna be bad.
i've seen it and its not that bad.

and of COURSE its never gonna be as good as the original.
also, its the AMERICAN version which means they aren't supposed to be acting like they're korean or something.
i think we can all agree that way korean show off their cuteness and attitude are WAYYY different than how americans do it.
right?
ughh i have so much more to say but i doubt anyone's going to read all of this.


First off - chill. This is just a message board and not real life.

If you like it then you are entitled to express your opinion.

Those who are skeptical about the remake are entitled to say what they want as well.

It will do you no good to be angry about those who are not positive about the American remake. Those opinions wont change because youre mad.

FYI - I saw the American version during an advanced screening. That is why I think I have the right to express my opinion.

It was not a bad movie, but it doesnt come close to the Korean original.

I also watched the Japanese version -- it was OK, but again, not as good as the Korean.

I think you need to be careful before you get angry -- other people will not be as patient as I have been explaining to you where I am coming from.

So there - chill. As they always say, getting mad and arguing on the internet is lame.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.